ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 456 of 617
« First < 356406446452453454455456 457458459460466506556 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The list of 85 by Roastmaster Saul Good. And hey, it's actually saul good.
Pasta Little Brioni 03:00 PM 05-20-2013
As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

Frazod 10:34 AM 06-13-2013
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Someone said there would be free pizza and beer.
Apparently it's only supposed to be for the kiddies.
Bearcat 10:52 AM 06-13-2013
Originally Posted by frazod:
Apparently it's only supposed to be for the kiddies.
I came for the Gino's and Goose Island stout, and found out it was Chuck E Cheese and Nat Light.
SAUTO 11:00 AM 06-13-2013
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Why, WHY do people wax nostalgic over Green? For the love of holy hell...
Green was a good qb.
Posted via Mobile Device
rico 11:01 AM 06-13-2013
Originally Posted by Saul Good:
There has been some good stuff in this thread. It's just been overshadowed by all of the shit.

Most people aren't funny. Even fewer are genuinely clever and original.
I agree.

Out of curiosity (you seem to be at least a student/fan/critic of comedy), who are your favorite stand-up comedians, humor writers, etc.? You strike me as a Bill Hicks type of guy. Just a hunch. I could be way off though.
Frazod 11:01 AM 06-13-2013
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
I came for the Gino's and Goose Island stout, and found out it was Chuck E Cheese and Nat Light.
:-)
SAUTO 11:03 AM 06-13-2013
Originally Posted by rico:
Good God...a war?! I mean, there was actually 2 sides of the fence on THAT?! Are the Cassel-backers even around now? Are they even willing to show their faces (or at least eat crow) after backing that deal? I just can't imagine defending that deal. Who did? That Pete dude, maybe?
I defended it. If he would have played well it would have been a steal...

He didn't and it wasn't
Posted via Mobile Device
rico 11:18 AM 06-13-2013
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
Green was a good qb.
Posted via Mobile Device
I agree.

I admit, I am not the connoisseur of football compared to most of you. I'm trying to sit back and try to learn from you guys. I'm very good at talking football with the people I socialize with in my area, but that's not saying much because if their IQ's were based on their football intelligence, the average IQ would run around the 25-30 range. However, one thing I have total and complete confidence in, is despite Trent Green's possessing a cunning resemblance to Joey in terms of physical appearance, he is a better QB than Alex Smith. The dude's ability to sling it is underrated, imo. Alex Smith is a Nancy-pantsed, pigskin-shot-putting prag.

Yes, I know...a highlight video. All highlight videos paint the player in a positive light. Yada, yada, yada, yabba-dabba-doo. Trent Green is able to make plays/throws that Alex Smith's disgustingly limited ass could only dream of successfully executing.

Simply Red 11:28 AM 06-13-2013
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
Green was a good qb.
Posted via Mobile Device
I know - I was joking w/ my comment.
loochy 11:31 AM 06-13-2013
I agree.

I admit, I am not the connoisseur of football compared to most of you. I'm trying to sit back and try to learn from you guys. I'm very good at talking football with the people I socialize with in my area, but that's not saying much because if their IQ's were based on their football intelligence, the average IQ would run around the 25-30 range. However, one thing I have total and complete confidence in, is despite Trent Green's possessing a cunning resemblance to Joey in terms of physical appearance, he is a better QB than Alex Smith. The dude's ability to sling it is underrated, imo. Alex Smith is a Nancy-pantsed, pigskin-shot-putting prag.

Yes, I know...a highlight video. All highlight videos paint the player in a positive light. Yada, yada, yada, yabba-dabba-doo. Trent Green is able to make plays/throws that Alex Smith's disgustingly limited ass could only dream of successfully executing.

:-):-):-)

if that defense could have just stopped someone once...just once....
ThaVirus 11:50 AM 06-13-2013
Those highlights make Samie Parker look good.
rico 11:56 AM 06-13-2013
Originally Posted by loochy:
:-):-):-)

if that defense could have just stopped someone once...just once....

I know, loochy. I know. I'm crying with you.
rico 11:59 AM 06-13-2013
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Those highlights make Samie Parker look good.
:-) Samie Parker..... What in the world is it that he did one game that was humiliating and frustrating, yet simultaneously kind of funny. Didn't he like, block someone and start celebrating while the play was still being executed and missed a key block due to celebrating? I can't pinpoint it, but that dude was a trip.
Hootie 12:02 PM 06-13-2013
Bearcat makes me laugh. I'll leave it at that.
Frosty 12:18 PM 06-13-2013
:-) Samie Parker..... What in the world is it that he did one game that was humiliating and frustrating, yet simultaneously kind of funny. Didn't he like, block someone and start celebrating while the play was still being executed and missed a key block due to celebrating? I can't pinpoint it, but that dude was a trip.
It's possible. He celebrated every play he made, no matter how insignificant. Ya know wut I mean?
rico 12:27 PM 06-13-2013
Originally Posted by Frosty:
It's possible. He celebrated every play he made, no matter how insignificant. Ya know wut I mean?
Yeah... I know what you mean. Dude was a trip.
Page 456 of 617
« First < 356406446452453454455456 457458459460466506556 > Last »
Up