ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Suntanned my butthole this weekend. AMA.
eDave 11:27 PM 12-02-2019
I now understand Algebra.
[Reply]
listopencil 11:41 PM 12-02-2019
Did you lubricate your butthole with suntan lotion or did you rely on the dark oil of your sweaty taint to protect you from sunburn? Asking for a friend.
[Reply]
Bump 11:43 PM 12-02-2019
I've heard of this phenomenon and it doesn't surprise me that you did it
[Reply]
eDave 11:43 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by listopencil:
Did you lubricate your butthole with suntan lotion or did you rely on the dark oil of your sweaty taint to protect you from sunburn? Asking for a friend.
It's AZ man. Sunscreen is a must. Cocoa butter smells and tastes better.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 11:48 PM 12-02-2019
Q
[Reply]
eDave 11:54 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Q
Wanna see it?
[Reply]
KC Tattoo 11:54 PM 12-02-2019
This should be in the main forum lounge
[Reply]
listopencil 12:08 AM 12-03-2019
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
This should be in the main forum lounge
OK, Boomer.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:53 AM 12-03-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
Wanna see it?
Iím bored. Write something interesting
[Reply]
cooper barrett 01:02 AM 12-03-2019
Bet it took a whole bottle
[Reply]
scho63 01:11 AM 12-03-2019
What did you wear a Burqa and cut a small hole for your bung hole?

Your body hasn't seen the sun in 22 years. :-)
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 01:25 AM 12-03-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
Wanna see it?
Nobody wants to see your ass-tulip.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
eDave 01:30 AM 12-03-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
I’m bored. Write something interesting
The application of project management concepts and techniques in space-related projects involves the basic requirements and overall principles of project management from mission objectives definition to final disposal. It requires the project manager of space projects to address a variety of issues that are quite unique from those faced on other types of projects. These issues normally fall into two basic categories: a high degree of uncertainty regarding the scope of the overall project during the proposed system and payload development strategy stage supporting project's mission requirements as well as a lack of previous experience in implementing a disciplined, standardized project management approach for these types of projects.

The latter is the interesting part. As space exploration continues, so will the basic principle of project management within that space (no pun intended). With project management comes decreased project costs. So, in the long run, space exploration will become more economically feasible.

What I'm trying to say is that before I die, I will be able to suntan my butthole, in fucking space, (managed by me) without those pesky environmental concerns that would subjugate a proper butthole tanning session.

As a side note, I've moved a bunch of money to cash and am taking a year off. I'm bored to tears and loving every minute of it. I'm a libtard through and through.

I feel like a human Flying V guitar with a neck that is bent all to hell. But the breeze is nice. Bit of a tickle.
[Reply]
eDave 01:33 AM 12-03-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:
What did you wear a Burqa and cut a small hole for your bung hole?

Your body hasn't seen the sun in 22 years. :-)
It is odd that I am the embodiment of AZ, yet I have no tan. NO TAN.

On the plus side, you will die of skin cancer.

Love you bud.
[Reply]
eDave 01:41 AM 12-03-2019
Originally Posted by listopencil:
OK, Boomer.
Fun fact: I'm 54, which is 1 year shy of being a Boomer. Menials still hate me though. Probably because I'm rich. And a Chad. Chicks love me, losers hate me. Losers don't tan their buttholes though.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Up