ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>London Bridge: attack victim named as libtard Jack Merritt
Prison Bitch 08:16 AM 12-02-2019
London Bridge attack victim named as Jack Merritt

One of the people stabbed to death in Friday's attack at London Bridge has been named as 25-year-old University of Cambridge graduate Jack Merritt.

He was one of two people killed when 28-year-old Usman Khan launched the attack at a Cambridge University conference on prisoner rehabilitation.
:-)

Khan, who had been jailed over a terror plot, was shot dead by police after members of the public restrained him.

Mr Merritt, from Cambridge, was a course coordinator for Learning Together, a prisoners' rehabilitation programme which was hosting the conference at Fishmongers' Hall, at the north end of London Bridge.

Khan had taken part in the scheme while in prison and was one of dozens of people - including students and offenders - at the event.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-50615926
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:58 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
Anyone look at his dad's Twitter feed? Who in the fuck would be tweeting non-stop about totally unrelated political matters while his dead son's body is still warm? Looks like he took about an hour off to "mourn". Probably when he had to go identify the body.

Wonder if he'll Periscope the funeral.

These people are sick.

And soulless.
Might not be his son....
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 10:15 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by Bump:
Bizarre isn't it? That's clown world for you.

He'd rather virtue signal for SJW points than anything else right now. He probably bought a cuban cigar and some good scotch and said "My son died to diversity" as if he's proud.
That's bizarre enough, but he wasn't even tweeting about his son most of the time. He was ranting about Boris Johnson being a liar and fathering a kid with a mistress and going on about totally unrelated things. Read the last few days. He's either completely soulless or totally insane. Displays zero sense of loss or despair, almost like he enjoys the attention the event has brought to his twitter feed. These people are fucking deranged. It's going to take decades to deprogram some of them.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:22 PM 12-02-2019
It’s true. Liberalism is a mental disorder. Here’s his retweet:

"Donald Trump is a man who's boasted about sexually assaulting women, who's policies are discriminatory against people from different religious backgrounds, and is seperating parents from their children at the border." - @joswinson #ITVLeadersDebate pic.twitter.com/ItkOR5vt8p

— Liberal Democrats (@LibDems) December 1, 2019

[Reply]
Bump 11:04 PM 12-02-2019
That's bizarre enough, but he wasn't even tweeting about his son most of the time. He was ranting about Boris Johnson being a liar and fathering a kid with a mistress and going on about totally unrelated things. Read the last few days. He's either completely soulless or totally insane. Displays zero sense of loss or despair, almost like he enjoys the attention the event has brought to his twitter feed. These people are ****ing deranged. It's going to take decades to deprogram some of them.
made me look, ya and retweeting the all important:

being bisexual with a preference for girls doesnt make you lesbian it makes you bisexual with a preference for girls being bisexual with a preference for guys doesnt make you a straight bisexual it makes you bisexual with a preference for guys
[Reply]
BDj23 12:53 AM 12-03-2019
That's bizarre enough, but he wasn't even tweeting about his son most of the time. He was ranting about Boris Johnson being a liar and fathering a kid with a mistress and going on about totally unrelated things. Read the last few days. He's either completely soulless or totally insane. Displays zero sense of loss or despair, almost like he enjoys the attention the event has brought to his twitter feed. These people are ****ing deranged. It's going to take decades to deprogram some of them.
Beep boop beep boris bad, islam good beep boop beep
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:06 AM 12-03-2019
Crazy Limey bastard is posting about transgender issues now. He’s a sick bastard. He is the new Rob Tibbets. Remember him?

[Reply]
banecat 01:19 PM 12-03-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Crazy Limey bastard is posting about transgender issues now. Heís a sick bastard. He is the new Rob Tibbets. Remember him?

Hey, taco trucks are very important
[Reply]
GloryDayz 04:32 PM 12-03-2019
Crazy Limey bastard is posting about transgender issues now. Heís a sick bastard. He is the new Rob Tibbets. Remember him?

Maybe he just didn't like his daughter? :-)
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 05:12 PM 12-03-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Maybe he just didn't like his daughter? :-)
Fine by me. Also fine if this Merritt guy didn’t like his son. But when these sons of bitches put me and my family at risk because of their idiotic Libshit ideas, I feel zero sympathy for their loss.
[Reply]
banecat 06:37 PM 12-03-2019
Fine by me. Also fine if this Merritt guy didnít like his son. But when these sons of bitches put me and my family at risk because of their idiotic Libshit ideas, I feel zero sympathy for their loss.
What kind of a white supremacist are you? Can you be any more dramatic?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 07:47 PM 12-03-2019
Originally Posted by banecat:
What kind of a white supremacist are you? Can you be any more dramatic?

[Reply]
banecat 07:50 PM 12-03-2019
You bitch about blacks, Jews, Mexicans. Are you just misrepresenting yourself? Am I just reading too much into what you post? Or did Greenwood, Missouri just become too black and Jewish for you to handle?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:53 PM 12-03-2019
Originally Posted by banecat:
You bitch about blacks, Jews, Mexicans. Are you just misrepresenting yourself? Am I just reading too much into what you post? Or did Greenwood, Missouri just become too black and Jewish for you to handle?
You should see a psychiatrist if my posts bother you.
[Reply]
banecat 08:58 PM 12-03-2019
You should see a psychiatrist if my posts bother you.
No. They just stand out. You're the only one in here bitching about the Jews. But I get it. You get attention from it
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:07 PM 12-03-2019
I bitch against any leftist. I don’t single out any demo.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up