ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 4
1 234 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>London Bridge: attack victim named as libtard Jack Merritt
Prison Bitch 08:16 AM 12-02-2019
London Bridge attack victim named as Jack Merritt




One of the people stabbed to death in Friday's attack at London Bridge has been named as 25-year-old University of Cambridge graduate Jack Merritt.



He was one of two people killed when 28-year-old Usman Khan launched the attack at a Cambridge University conference on prisoner rehabilitation.
:-)


Khan, who had been jailed over a terror plot, was shot dead by police after members of the public restrained him.


Mr Merritt, from Cambridge, was a course coordinator for Learning Together, a prisoners' rehabilitation programme which was hosting the conference at Fishmongers' Hall, at the north end of London Bridge.


Khan had taken part in the scheme while in prison and was one of dozens of people - including students and offenders - at the event.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-50615926
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 08:18 AM 12-02-2019
And why is this funny?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:29 AM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
And why is this funny?
This’ll make you chuckle. It’s his dad’s tweet in 2017, and Saturday when he found out about the murder:



[Reply]
Lex Luthor 08:43 AM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Thisíll make you chuckle. Itís his dadís tweet in 2017, and Saturday when he found out about the murder:


You are a really shitty person.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:06 AM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
You are a really shitty person.
Is this what you said about Al Gore when he was detailing an inconvenient truth (even though Al Gore's truth has proven to be fake news)?

There's something to be said for permanently jailing and/or aborting terrorists when given the chance... They are actually the shitty people, and that probably has to do with the cult they joined.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:15 AM 12-02-2019
LexLuser is under some weird impression I logged on today looking for his approval. Nothing could be further from the truth.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 09:21 AM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
You are a really shitty person.
Really shitty people ignore facts when dealing with homicidal idiots like the one who killed this delusional chap.
[Reply]
fan4ever 12:22 PM 12-02-2019
The libtard dad doesn't want to deal with the possibility that maybe having raised a libtard son cost him his life.
[Reply]
banecat 12:29 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Is this what you said about Al Gore when he was detailing an inconvenient truth (even though Al Gore's truth has proven to be fake news)?

There's something to be said for permanently jailing and/or aborting terrorists when given the chance... They are actually the shitty people, and that probably has to do with the cult they joined.
I didn't know that pollution was fake
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 12:54 PM 12-02-2019
Speak for yourself, Dad. For all you know, your son may have been rethinking his position as he bled out.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 01:24 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by banecat:
I didn't know that pollution was fake
The world should have ended by now Per False Prophet (or should I say real profit driven) Gore.

His entire shtick was based on a twisting of the absolute worse case scenarios and touting them as the most likely outcome.

A bunch of idiots bought it, and now keep moving the goal posts out while pretending we haven't passed drop dead dates from False Prophet Gore. Meanwhile, they made Gore into a Billionaire.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 01:35 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by fan4ever:
The libtard dad doesn't want to deal with the possibility that maybe having raised a libtard son cost him his life.

Sad that LexLuser needed this explained.
[Reply]
Bump 01:39 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Thisíll make you chuckle. Itís his dadís tweet in 2017, and Saturday when he found out about the murder:


Imagine being so brainwashed that you propagated for your own sons death and replacement, then after he died he propagates for more of it. It's how he wanted his son to go out.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 02:16 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by banecat:
I didn't know that pollution was fake
:-)

Global warming man, it's fake. Keep up...
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 03:03 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by Bump:
Imagine being so brainwashed that you propagated for your own sons death and replacement, then after he died he propagates for more of it. It's how he wanted his son to go out.
Weíve seen this before.




[Reply]
Page 1 of 4
1 234 >
Up