ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 4
1 234 >
The Lounge>Nelson calls out the Chiefs
Titty Meat 12:52 AM 12-02-2019
Lmao
Attached: Screenshot_20191202-005020_Twitter.jpg (85.5 KB) 
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 12:59 AM 12-02-2019
That's gonna leave a mark, where's taylor at didn't he love him some Steven Nelson?
[Reply]
BossChief 12:59 AM 12-02-2019
Calling out the previous defensive coaching staff is more like it. Nelson isn’t quite right.
[Reply]
lcarus 01:00 AM 12-02-2019
I can't disagree with him about the defensive coaching staff being a complete shitshow when he was here.

Aside from that, don't miss him at all. Our secondary is much better.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:00 AM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Calling out the previous defensive coaching staff is more like it.
Grandpa Bob still watches from his retirement home.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:05 AM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by lcarus:
I can't disagree with him about the defensive coaching staff being a complete shitshow when he was here.

Aside from that, don't miss him at all. Our secondary is much better.
The defense under Sutton was good for a few years then guys like Nelson started to play more. I'm not going to argue Sutton was good but once the talent on defense declined....
[Reply]
Bump 01:14 AM 12-02-2019
Nelson was dog shit. I have no idea how he's playing for the Steelers but they do suck.
[Reply]
Why Not? 01:18 AM 12-02-2019
Who?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 01:22 AM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Who?
Some JAG that makes any team he plays for worse.
[Reply]
-King- 01:46 AM 12-02-2019
Wanna know another reason PFF is shitty...apparently Steven Nelson is a top 10 corner and Stephen Gilmore is the 20th ranked corner.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:50 AM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
Wanna know another reason PFF is shitty...apparently Steven Nelson is a top 10 corner and Stephen Gilmore is the 20th ranked corner.
I'm curious as to why coaching was so shitty. Like I said Sutton had top 10 defenses before players like him became starters. Even if we played man for corners it's the same concept since high school you focus on mans movements when playing the ball.

He always seemed half a second slower in coverage perhaps it was Dorseys fault for drafting a slow CB to play coverage and not the DC. As far as hell hole Pittsburgh is 7-5 we were only 7-5 twice during his time making the playoffs both times...
[Reply]
BossChief 01:54 AM 12-02-2019
Sutton put his secondary players in bad spots consistently by not switching up coverages. He was very predictable. Tom Brady and other QBs commented on in in public.
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 01:56 AM 12-02-2019
WTF?
Ward has been playing pretty damn well lately.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 02:25 AM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Sutton put his secondary players in bad spots consistently by not switching up coverages. He was very predictable. Tom Brady and other QBs commented on in in public.
That only applied to 2018 when our secondary sucked, apparantly.

Bob Sutton's secondary put ****ing clown shoes on Brady on MNF in 2015 and on opening night of 2017...
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:26 AM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Sutton put his secondary players in bad spots consistently by not switching up coverages. He was very predictable. Tom Brady and other QBs commented on in in public.
I agree his coverages were dogshit but compare his tine in KC where Peters played off the line where in LA Phillip's had him play on the line. Huge difference.


For him to calling this a hell hole was puzzling.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 4
1 234 >
Up