ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 39
< 12 345612 > Last »
The Lounge>Let's talk about the Patriots
TLO 06:36 PM 12-01-2019
The garbage known as the Oakland Raiders have been disposed of. Time for a real opponent.

It's the fucking Patriots.

Patriots open as early 4 point favorites.

Discuss.
[Reply]
PHOG 06:45 PM 12-01-2019
Immediately ID any suspicious people at our practices, especially with video equipment. And yes, make sure the air pressure gauges are calibrated.
[Reply]
arrwheader 06:47 PM 12-01-2019
Fuck! Wish we were 9-3 at the least for this game. Right now we are basically playing to help the Ravens get the 1 seed.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:47 PM 12-01-2019
Our offense has looked mortal. No reason to think that's going to change against the Patriots.

Our defense has shown flashes. If we can stop Edelman from having his normal stat line on slants and crossing routes, I like our chances.

Give us 1-2 TOs and we got it.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 06:48 PM 12-01-2019
We could do ourselves a lot of favors by giving Darwin and LeSean RB touches ONLY. They’re the best we’ve got.

From there, has to be a team effort with minimal penalties.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 06:49 PM 12-01-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Our offense has looked mortal. No reason to think that's going to change against the Patriots.

Our defense has shown flashes. If we can stop Edelman from having his normal stat line on slants and crossing routes, I like our chances.

Give us 1-2 TOs and we got it.
Time Outs????
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 06:50 PM 12-01-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Time Outs????
Turnovers
[Reply]
Chief Northman 06:50 PM 12-01-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Time Outs????
Turnovers
[Reply]
warrior 06:50 PM 12-01-2019
make sure the refs are not from Boston
[Reply]
stevieray 06:51 PM 12-01-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Time Outs????
...at very crucial times....:-)
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:51 PM 12-01-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Time Outs????
Sorry. Too much to drink. Turnovers.

This team looks like it's finding the ability to find the ball again in the secondary and that will pay dividends against a fading Tom Brady.
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 06:51 PM 12-01-2019
Originally Posted by YontsRBake:
Worst Pats team in a while

Games vs teams with a winning record:
Bills (inflated by same trash schedule as them)
Cowboys (trash)
Eagles (Lost to Dolphins lmao)
Ravens (Destroyed them)

I expect to win by 20+. Fk this garbage team and their garbage fans.
The Cowboys and Eagles do not have winning records.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 06:51 PM 12-01-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
We could do ourselves a lot of favors by giving Darwin and LeSean RB touches ONLY. They’re the best we’ve got.

From there, has to be a team effort with minimal penalties.
Yeah lets give LeSean Fumble McCoy more touches..... Darwin Rookie BS holding call Thompson needs touches but not against the Champs.
[Reply]
candyman 06:52 PM 12-01-2019
Originally Posted by YontsRBake:
Worst Pats team in a while

Games vs teams with a winning record:
Bills (inflated by same trash schedule as them)
Cowboys (trash)
Eagles (Lost to Dolphins lmao)
Ravens (Destroyed them)

I expect to win by 20+. Fk this garbage team and their garbage fans.
If this is true the Texans should be able to beat them fairly easily as well. We'll see.
[Reply]
notorious 06:53 PM 12-01-2019
Bring in our own headset gear.

It's amazing how a near-new stadium has problems when the opposition needs communication the most.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 06:53 PM 12-01-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Yeah lets give LeSean Fumble McCoy more touches..... Darwin Rookie BS holding call Thompson needs touches but not against the Champs.
McCoy is still their best dude to make people miss. Fumbles weren’t really an issue for him until recently.

I’m not saying he needs 15 touches but out of the RB pie, he needs almost half or more.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 39
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up