ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 8
< 12345 678 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Virginia to Outlaw Firearms Inst.,Krav Maga, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, kickboxing, Tai Chi
BanHam 06:17 PM 11-30-2019
The State of Virginia, now entirely run by truly insane Democrats who support infanticide and child murder, is proposing a new 2020 law known as SB64 (see link here) which will be taken up by the Democrat-run Senate beginning January 8, 2020.

The law would instantly transform all martial arts instructors into criminal felons. This includes instructors who teach kickboxing, BJJ, Krav Maga, boxing and even Capoeira.

It would also criminalize all firearms training classes, including concealed carry classes.

It would even criminalize a father teaching his own son how to use a hunting rifle.

Specifically, the law says that a person “is guilty of unlawful paramilitary activity” (a class 5 felony) if that person:

“Assembles with one or more persons for the purpose of training with, practicing with, or being instructed in the use of any firearm, explosive, or incendiary device, or technique capable of causing injury or death to persons…”

The phrase “technique capable of causing injury or death to persons” covers all forms of martial arts and self-defense training, including Krav Maga, BJJ, boxing and other contact martial arts such as Tae Kwon Do or Tai Chi.

Under the proposed law, all forms of self-defense training — including hand-to-hand martial arts training — would be considered “paramilitary activity,” even if the training consists of private classes involving just one instructor and one student. That’s because every form of martial arts training imparts skills which could be used to cause injury to other persons.

In fact, according to the language of the law, just “one” person learning such arts is a felony crime, which means that watching a DVD on Krav Maga would be a felony crime.

Here is the full text of the proposed law:

https://legiscan.com/VA/text/SB64/id/2070814

This is what happens when Democrats seize power

This insane level of tyranny is happening because Democrats now run the entire legislative and executive branches of the Virginia state government. Governor Ralph Northam — who openly confessed to advocating infanticide and child murder — is leading the charge to turn the great state of Virginia into a modern-day slave camp where no citizen is allowed to defend herself against the tyranny of the local government (which has gone completely insane and is now run by relentless criminals).

This demonstration of blunt force tyranny showcases the real plan of Democrats when it comes to disarming the American people: This was never about “commonsense gun reforms,” you see. In truth, it has always been about criminalizing the very idea of self-defense and self-reliance.

The government of Virginia, honestly stated, doesn’t want you to be able to defend yourself against violent criminals. Why? Because if you had the capacity to do that, you might also be able to defend yourself against the violence of oppressive, corrupt government, too.

When you are living in a state where you can be arrested and imprisoned for taking a self-defense class and learning how to kick, punch or shoot rapists and would-be violent criminals, you are living under a criminal enterprise of political tyranny that must be taken down and defeated.

Not coincidentally, this proposed new SB64 law would criminalize the very assembling of law-abiding citizens who might rise up and challenge the criminal tyrants in Richmond who are busy rigging the system to make sure no Virginian can ever challenge the tyranny of Democrat rule. In effect, Democrats are passing laws to criminalize resistance to tyranny in much the same way that Democrats in Congress are trying to impeach Trump for the “crime” of resisting a political coup.

You are watching a system of tyranny shore up its own defenses against informed citizens, knowing that the corruption of Democrats is so deeply embedded in their authoritarian rule that sooner or later, honest Virginians have both a right and a duty to oppose, defeat and dismantle that system of tyranny by all means afforded the citizens under the Constitution of the United States of America.

The process of transforming Virginia from a patriotic, independent, pro-liberty state (May 15, 1776) into a corrupt, authoritarian slave camp run by filthy left-wing criminals only took 243 years, by the way. And it happened because conservatives and patriots got too apathetic and lazy to take sufficient action to keep tyranny in check. While the citizens slumber in comfort, tyranny is always plotting its next takeover. The GOP of Virginia practically surrendered the state to the Democrats, even refusing to run candidates in many districts during recent elections.

Suddenly, the citizens of Virginia find themselves living under extremist left-wing tyranny. The thing about tyranny is that you can sleep your way into it, but history has shown that you have to fight your way out of it.

Today, Virginians are in the fight of their lives.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-11-...tion-sb64.html
[Reply]
stevieray 06:32 PM 12-01-2019
Originally Posted by BWillie:
When did I ever call you a name? Never did. I'm just saying this idea that a gun is going to protect you from the government one way or another is extremely misguided. This isn't 1790. Times have kind of changed. You are going to need nuclear weapons to protect you from the government. Do they make a Nuclear gun shooter yet? Maybe you can pick that up from Cabelas in a few years?

It's over your head.

Please stop.
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:51 PM 12-01-2019
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
We really do need to pass a Constitutional amendment that states that if you've ever lived in New York, California, or D.C., you can never vote anywhere but there, regardless of your current residency.
Beltway libs from around the nation moving to the country, and fucking up everything they moved there for

Carpetbaggers
[Reply]
Eleazar 06:54 PM 12-01-2019
Once again, never doubt liberals' propensity to overplay their hands.

Trying this kind of thing as soon as you get a scrap of power is why liberals have been losing elections, except for the Trump effect, for decades at all levels of government.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:41 PM 12-01-2019
Originally Posted by stevieray:
It's unfortunate that you appear to have no gratitude for the immense and immeasurable worth & necessity of the 2nd amendment.
When your side's plan is to use "the government" to push your agenda to fuck up the nation, AND your side really couldn't compete in a shooting war, you have no choice but to conclude what he concluded.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:42 PM 12-01-2019
Not a democrat at all. Im fine with guns ideologically. Im not saying they should be banned. I just think gun nuts are funny.
Define "gun nut" please?
[Reply]
Demonpenz 08:49 PM 12-01-2019
Gun nuts are awesome for me because they will stand by guns ride or die forever. They have the line so firmly drawn in the sand toward freedom that I don't have to worry about the line getting so left where a guy like me actually has to do something.
[Reply]
Megatron96 08:59 PM 12-01-2019
Very unfortunate. Are you guys all starting a militia or a compound or something? How are your guns going to stop government tyranny. I don't think theyre too worried about you pistol and AK taking them down.

Gun culture when it comes to hunting appears to cause no problems to our society. The ppl shooting up places many times are ex military people and almost never hunters. Its the whole gun fan thing that seems to not be helping in this mess. You know the type, beats off to guns and ammo mags. Buys tons of tactical gear for absolutely no reason. Gets a boner just thinking about someone trying to steal something out of their shed so they can shoot someone in the face.
They already have in our modern history:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle...ens_%281946%29

Maybe you should read more history.
[Reply]
BWillie 10:09 PM 12-01-2019
75 or something years ago :-) :-)

Either way, Your guns would stop your local law enforcement when they have tanks and swat teams? You could prevent such govt tyranny with your handgun?

Originally Posted by Megatron96:
They already have in our modern history:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle...ens_%281946%29

Maybe you should read more history.

[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 11:25 PM 12-01-2019
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
Once again, never doubt liberals' propensity to overplay their hands.

Trying this kind of thing as soon as you get a scrap of power is why liberals have been losing elections, except for the Trump effect, for decades at all levels of government.

[Reply]
-King- 05:15 AM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by Inspector:
Why do you suppose our founding fathers desired the 2nd amendment and what do you think they saw as it's primary reason for being included as one of our God given rights when birthed in this great nation?

I'm just curious about what folks with your view think about the fruition of that amendment.

And it's ok if you feel the need to call me names. I see that as an important tool of certain political persuasions - if that's your thing I mean. (I'm not sure.)
I guess I'm kind of with him. I support gun rights and I'm an owner. If someone wants to buy a gun to protect their house, to hunt, or even as a hobby, I don't care. But when people start talking about how guns are needed in case people need to overthrow the government, all I can do is roll my eyes. It's just so absurd to say in this day and age. Wtf is a gun going to do against an A10 or Apache? What are guns going to do against missiles. What is a gun going to do against a nuke? Are you going to shoot at the warhead in the sky with your 1911? It's just a comical thing to me.
[Reply]
stevieray 08:17 AM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
I guess I'm kind of with him. I support gun rights and I'm an owner. If someone wants to buy a gun to protect their house, to hunt, or even as a hobby, I don't care. But when people start talking about how guns are needed in case people need to overthrow the government, all I can do is roll my eyes. It's just so absurd to say in this day and age. Wtf is a gun going to do against an A10 or Apache? What are guns going to do against missiles. What is a gun going to do against a nuke? Are you going to shoot at the warhead in the sky with your 1911? It's just a comical thing to me.

It's over your head, too.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:25 AM 12-02-2019
Good job allowing 60 million immigrants, Pube Party.

Good job.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 08:27 AM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Good job allowing 60 million immigrants, Pube Party.

Good job.
Both parties are to blame but it's the agenda, a New World Order.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 10:45 AM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
Oy veh...it's the people not the weapon. That's what people don't get. Who says the a10 is being piloted against the people fighting the government? Turn your key.

We don't know WTF will happen. Either way...we arm ourselves to defend ourselves against all enemies, foreign or domestic. And that includes defending ourselves from the government. It's our right.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:03 AM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by cdcox:
Once you are overthrowing the government, by definition, one side or the other -- or both -- are acting outside the constitution.
Not, if the government ceases to follow the Constitution too much taking away liberty. Or becomes dictatorial through usurpation of the Constitution.

Still, just having an armed citizenry, prevents that tyranny from developing because it keeps the govt in fear of the people—not the people in fear of the govt. The latter is what your side prefers.

Originally Posted by :
Scenario B: you are unhappy with the results of constitutional governance and want to over throw it for a different form of government. You're gonna go outside the constitution but you want to depend on the constitution to protect your ability to do so?
This is what the left does just without guns—at least so far.Now they're trying to wrap up the deal by taking First, Second while they've already taken the Fourth.

Originally Posted by :
And any weapons a citizen can possibly afford are not going to allow you to overthrow the US government if the US military doesn't want it to happen. If things go really, really south, whoever controls the military wins, the United States is dead, and we are a dictatorship. 2nd amendment means nothing.

Two Things:

1)This is why assault weapons should not be banned or even other military weapons.

2) This is why we're supposed to remain a citizen militia—like the Swiss. Or at least have a citizen militia with some conventional military.
Framers also feared a standing army for the same reasons.

[Reply]
Page 5 of 8
< 12345 678 >
Up