ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 8
< 12 3456 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Virginia to Outlaw Firearms Inst.,Krav Maga, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, kickboxing, Tai Chi
BanHam 06:17 PM 11-30-2019
The State of Virginia, now entirely run by truly insane Democrats who support infanticide and child murder, is proposing a new 2020 law known as SB64 (see link here) which will be taken up by the Democrat-run Senate beginning January 8, 2020.

The law would instantly transform all martial arts instructors into criminal felons. This includes instructors who teach kickboxing, BJJ, Krav Maga, boxing and even Capoeira.

It would also criminalize all firearms training classes, including concealed carry classes.

It would even criminalize a father teaching his own son how to use a hunting rifle.

Specifically, the law says that a person “is guilty of unlawful paramilitary activity” (a class 5 felony) if that person:

“Assembles with one or more persons for the purpose of training with, practicing with, or being instructed in the use of any firearm, explosive, or incendiary device, or technique capable of causing injury or death to persons…”

The phrase “technique capable of causing injury or death to persons” covers all forms of martial arts and self-defense training, including Krav Maga, BJJ, boxing and other contact martial arts such as Tae Kwon Do or Tai Chi.

Under the proposed law, all forms of self-defense training — including hand-to-hand martial arts training — would be considered “paramilitary activity,” even if the training consists of private classes involving just one instructor and one student. That’s because every form of martial arts training imparts skills which could be used to cause injury to other persons.

In fact, according to the language of the law, just “one” person learning such arts is a felony crime, which means that watching a DVD on Krav Maga would be a felony crime.

Here is the full text of the proposed law:

https://legiscan.com/VA/text/SB64/id/2070814

This is what happens when Democrats seize power

This insane level of tyranny is happening because Democrats now run the entire legislative and executive branches of the Virginia state government. Governor Ralph Northam — who openly confessed to advocating infanticide and child murder — is leading the charge to turn the great state of Virginia into a modern-day slave camp where no citizen is allowed to defend herself against the tyranny of the local government (which has gone completely insane and is now run by relentless criminals).

This demonstration of blunt force tyranny showcases the real plan of Democrats when it comes to disarming the American people: This was never about “commonsense gun reforms,” you see. In truth, it has always been about criminalizing the very idea of self-defense and self-reliance.

The government of Virginia, honestly stated, doesn’t want you to be able to defend yourself against violent criminals. Why? Because if you had the capacity to do that, you might also be able to defend yourself against the violence of oppressive, corrupt government, too.

When you are living in a state where you can be arrested and imprisoned for taking a self-defense class and learning how to kick, punch or shoot rapists and would-be violent criminals, you are living under a criminal enterprise of political tyranny that must be taken down and defeated.

Not coincidentally, this proposed new SB64 law would criminalize the very assembling of law-abiding citizens who might rise up and challenge the criminal tyrants in Richmond who are busy rigging the system to make sure no Virginian can ever challenge the tyranny of Democrat rule. In effect, Democrats are passing laws to criminalize resistance to tyranny in much the same way that Democrats in Congress are trying to impeach Trump for the “crime” of resisting a political coup.

You are watching a system of tyranny shore up its own defenses against informed citizens, knowing that the corruption of Democrats is so deeply embedded in their authoritarian rule that sooner or later, honest Virginians have both a right and a duty to oppose, defeat and dismantle that system of tyranny by all means afforded the citizens under the Constitution of the United States of America.

The process of transforming Virginia from a patriotic, independent, pro-liberty state (May 15, 1776) into a corrupt, authoritarian slave camp run by filthy left-wing criminals only took 243 years, by the way. And it happened because conservatives and patriots got too apathetic and lazy to take sufficient action to keep tyranny in check. While the citizens slumber in comfort, tyranny is always plotting its next takeover. The GOP of Virginia practically surrendered the state to the Democrats, even refusing to run candidates in many districts during recent elections.

Suddenly, the citizens of Virginia find themselves living under extremist left-wing tyranny. The thing about tyranny is that you can sleep your way into it, but history has shown that you have to fight your way out of it.

Today, Virginians are in the fight of their lives.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-11-...tion-sb64.html
[Reply]
cdcox 11:14 PM 11-30-2019
Originally Posted by Jim Hammer:
You guys are a bunch of ****ing morons.

OP intentionally left out this part:

And you dipshits just ate it up...
Knowing when you are being trolled and googling "the rest of the story" seems to be a skill lacking among people who think they KNOW things about the opposition. Stupid people will kill our democracy.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:22 PM 11-30-2019
Originally Posted by cdcox:
Stupid people will kill our democracy.
Good thing we're not a democracy then. Democracy is two wolves and a sheep sitting down to dinner. We don't make the laws, our reps do. We don't have majority rule throughout our system—we have checks and balances which is not just a horizontal check on the three branches of our federal govt but a vertical check on the people to protect rights despite what a majority wants. We have a republican form of govt restrained by a Constitution with a Bill of Rights, which came from the States.

Moreover, Democracy does not grant or gaurantee liberty, leads to profligate spending and as such, are full of contention and short-lived as Madison said. I guess in that sense we kinda operate as one or claimed on the surface but it operates as an oligarchy today. So founded as a Representative Republic, propagandized as a democracy but in actuality operates as an oligarchy. The oligarchy determines who will run, and we have quasi elections by the people.
[Reply]
cdcox 11:32 PM 11-30-2019
Originally Posted by kjwood75nro:
The entire point of the 2nd Amendment is to overthrow a tyrannical government. I think we can all agree that that would fall under the vague lawyer-speak of "civil disorder."

But that's the point. To remove the 2nd Amendment because it might be used to remove governments, is like removing the 1st Amendment for the same reason.

Slightly off-point but arguably bipartisan, if our government got toppled by martial arts techniques, that'd be pretty sweet.
Once you are overthrowing the government, by definition, one side or the other -- or both -- are acting outside the constitution. So you expect the constitution to protect your right to act unconstitutionally? Let's break this down:

Scenario A: the government needs to be overthrown because it is acting unconstitutionally. What keeps the unconstitutional government for ignoring your constitutional right?

Scenario B: you are unhappy with the results of constitutional governance and want to over throw it for a different form of government. You're gonna go outside the constitution but you want to depend on the constitution to protect your ability to do so?

And any weapons a citizen can possibly afford are not going to allow you to overthrow the US government if the US military doesn't want it to happen. If things go really, really south, whoever controls the military wins, the United States is dead, and we are a dictatorship. 2nd amendment means nothing.
[Reply]
stevieray 11:35 PM 11-30-2019
our democracy.
false narrative.
[Reply]
cdcox 11:45 PM 11-30-2019
Originally Posted by stevieray:
false narrative.
Okay, I get that you don't support democracy where there are multiple points of view, we don't always get our way, but still live with the out come. That is what "our democracy" has always delivered. If you don't like it, maybe your should leave?
[Reply]
cdcox 11:47 PM 11-30-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Good thing we're not a democracy then. Democracy is two wolves and a sheep sitting down to dinner. We don't make the laws, our reps do. We don't have majority rule throughout our system—we have checks and balances which is not just a horizontal check on the three branches of our federal govt but a vertical check on the people to protect rights despite what a majority wants. We have a republican form of govt restrained by a Constitution with a Bill of Rights, which came from the States.

Moreover, Democracy does not grant or gaurantee liberty, leads to profligate spending and as such, are full of contention and short-lived as Madison said. I guess in that sense we kinda operate as one or claimed on the surface but it operates as an oligarchy today. So founded as a Representative Republic, propagandized as a democracy but in actuality operates as an oligarchy. The oligarchy determines who will run, and we have quasi elections by the people.
Replace "our democracy" with "our form of government under the constitution". My point still stands.
[Reply]
stevieray 11-30-2019, 11:49 PM
This message has been deleted by stevieray.
stevieray 11:50 PM 11-30-2019
Okay, I get that you
No, you don't. Don't speak for me.

We are a Constitutional REPUBLIC, who elects its representatives in a democratic fashion.

It's a BS lie that academic dems & progressives always perpetuate.

Maybe I should leave? The arrogance.

Maybe you should try and make me.
[Reply]
cdcox 11:52 PM 11-30-2019

We are a Constitutional REPUBLIC, who elects its representatives in a democratic fashion.

I agree that we are a constitutional republic who elects its representatives in a democratic fashion. And if it dies it will be because of people on both sides who either intentionally obscure the point of view of people on the other side or who don't debunk those who do. Misinformation and demonizing the "other side" will kill our form of government. This thread is a classic example of the biggest danger to our form of government.
[Reply]
kjwood75nro 11:54 PM 11-30-2019
Once you are overthrowing the government, by definition, one side or the other -- or both -- are acting outside the constitution. So you expect the constitution to protect your right to act unconstitutionally? Let's break this down:

Scenario A: the government needs to be overthrown because it is acting unconstitutionally. What keeps the unconstitutional government for ignoring your constitutional right?

Scenario B: you are unhappy with the results of constitutional governance and want to over throw it for a different form of government. You're gonna go outside the constitution but you want to depend on the constitution to protect your ability to do so?

And any weapons a citizen can possibly afford are not going to allow you to overthrow the US government if the US military doesn't want it to happen. If things go really, really south, whoever controls the military wins, the United States is dead, and we are a dictatorship. 2nd amendment means nothing.
Answer to scenario A: The fact that they and theirs could get shot to death (via private gun ownership) for doing so.

Answer to scenario B: Seems like a reskin of using the protections of the 1st Amendment to advocate for the removal of the 1st Amendment. If you've reached the point of overthrowing the government through violence, then you've foregone its constitutional protections, which, again, is the point.

If you beat the tyrannical government, then you get to form the next one. If you lose, then you and yours are brutally executed.

As for controlling the military, I agree. But something tells me that these laws that Democrats constantly, persistently push, run counter to the vast majority of military sensibilities.
[Reply]
cdcox 11:56 PM 11-30-2019

Maybe I should leave? The arrogance.

Maybe you should try and make me.
I apologize for suggesting that you should leave. It was a joke in poor taste turning around the 'love it or leave it" mantra.
[Reply]
cdcox 12:00 AM 12-01-2019

As for controlling the military, I agree. But something tells me that these laws that Democrats constantly, persistently push, run counter to the vast majority of military sensibilities.
Thankfully those that serve get one vote in electing our representatives, just like everyone else. If we depend on "military sensibilities" for forming our laws, we are already a dictatorship.
[Reply]
stevieray 12:01 AM 12-01-2019
I apologize for suggesting that you should leave. It was a joke in poor taste turning around the 'love it or leave it" mantra.
Appreciate it.

never liked that , because most people who truly don't like it. do leave.

I have family members who have lived out of country for decades.
[Reply]
stevieray 12:05 AM 12-01-2019
This thread is a classic example of the biggest danger to our form of government.
That's media and the politicians ..they have us assuming guilt based solely on identity politics. political correctness? politics are out of control,and infecting too much of everyday life.

WE THE PEOPLE scares the shit out of them.

The more united we are, the less powerful they are. They WANT us divided into categories.
[Reply]
kjwood75nro 12:08 AM 12-01-2019
Thankfully those that serve get one vote in electing our representatives, just like everyone else. If we depend on "military sensibilities" for forming our laws, we are already a dictatorship.
I wasn't referring to voting.

I was referring to the scenario where the military gets called in to kill American citizens who are attempting to overthrow a government that passes laws invalidating the 2nd Amendment, not unlike the OP.

In that scenario, the military will undergo revolt and desertion because the majority of military recruits come from a pro-2nd Amendment, pro-Constitition mentality.
[Reply]
cdcox 12:20 AM 12-01-2019
I wasn't referring to voting.

I was referring to the scenario where the military gets called in to kill American citizens who are attempting to overthrow a government that passes laws invalidating the 2nd Amendment, not unlike the OP.

In that scenario, the military will undergo revolt and desertion because the majority of military recruits come from a pro-2nd Amendment, pro-Constitition mentality.
I hope the military would be equally on board in killing American citizens that had banned together to violently over throw a government that passed by constitutional means (laws passed by congress, ratified by the president, and withstanding judicial challenges) moderate gun control measures (most people could own most firearms and carry them in most situations).

If we as a people quit trusting the constitutional process -- even (or especially) when we don't like the results -- we have lost our form of government and our country.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 8
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up