ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Conservative Slams Liberal Policies He'll Support Five Years From Now
Prison Bitch 02:53 PM 11-30-2019
Best Bee ever:

Conservative Slams Liberal Policies He'll Support Five Years From Now

From medicare for all and a wealth tax to free college and canceling student debt, the conservative systematically dismantled every policy liberals support, though he's going to cave on every single one of these just a few years from now.

The man says he's staunchly opposed to how fast progressives are changing things and prefers the conservative approach of changing the exact same things but just on a little bit of a delay.

"Liberals are ruining this country," he said, shaking both his head and his fist. "They go and put forth all these radical ideas that will destroy the fabric of our society. Sure, I end up conceding ground to the libs and supporting policies I would have found appalling just five years ago. But I've got to be the voice of reason here and caution everyone against the very ideas I will come to agree with a short time from now."

https://babylonbee.com/news/conserva...years-from-now

[Reply]
Over Yonder 07:12 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
High five bro!

Just become Democrat lite. Thatís the surefire way to win, I mean: libtards have been giving that advice for decades.
THIS is why I will not call myself a Republican!!! EXACTLY WHY!!

Democrats are sprinting to the left, establishment Republicans are walking left. Both parties are leaving me, one is just doing it much, much faster. :-)
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 07:30 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by banecat:
And most gun owners that I have talked to are for strict gun legislation
I've never met a gun owner that said that in any way shape or form.
[Reply]
banecat 07:41 PM 12-02-2019
High five bro!

Just become Democrat lite. Thatís the surefire way to win, I mean: libtards have been giving that advice for decades.
Isn't democrat lite just a republican?
[Reply]
banecat 07:42 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Anecdotal.

They support some. Depends on what you mean by strict though. I don't they go that far.
You don't they go that far?
[Reply]
banecat 07:43 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Liar.
No. Because as soon as someone I meet brings up a gun I ask
[Reply]
banecat 07:43 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
You must not get out much
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 07:50 PM 12-02-2019
I get out plenty and to a man they're not for more gun control.
[Reply]
Over Yonder 07:55 PM 12-02-2019
I must not either, because I have never met one myself.

But, I live in the backwoods, and this is strong 2nd Amendment country.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:56 PM 12-02-2019
Isn't democrat lite just a republican?
Basically.
[Reply]
mac459 09:20 PM 12-02-2019
I must not get out much either, the multiple gun groups I’m part of on Facebook, the 3 ranges I’m a member of, the tons of military guys I talk to, the tons of farmers I’m around, the tons of contractors I’m around. Never heard any of them say they want strict gun legislation, and everyone I mentioned has brought it up at some point or another over the past 10 years.

Actually quite a few want the laws that are on the books to be repealed or cut back.
[Reply]
banecat 01:13 PM 12-03-2019
I get out plenty and to a man they're not for more gun control.
You must not know the reasonable ones then
[Reply]
banecat 01:17 PM 12-03-2019
Originally Posted by mac459:
I must not get out much either, the multiple gun groups Iím part of on Facebook, the 3 ranges Iím a member of, the tons of military guys I talk to, the tons of farmers Iím around, the tons of contractors Iím around. Never heard any of them say they want strict gun legislation, and everyone I mentioned has brought it up at some point or another over the past 10 years.

Actually quite a few want the laws that are on the books to be repealed or cut back.
I guess that I only meet and know people that have a few guns. Not ones that go to ranges, join Facebook groups. But there's maybe a difference between a guy that picks up a couple of guns just to have, and those that are enthusiasts
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:10 PM 12-03-2019
We can only hope that they drop god from the ticket. Especially seeing as how most of them don't believe and are just using it because they feel that they need to. And most gun owners that I have talked to are for strict gun legislation
no idea what God and gun control have to do with each other . ..

You must not know very many gun-owners. I have met a very few that are for more gun control legislation, but the vast majority are for less. That's according to most polls of gun-owners of which more than 90% are against more legislation, not to mention the thousands of online gun forum members' polls, gun clubs, etc.
[Reply]
Over Yonder 07:16 PM 12-03-2019
Basically.
Probably closer to correct is a Democrat is basically an establishment Republican. The moderates in both parties could intermingle fairly well in the other party.

But, the Democrats are running out of moderates. Most of the moderates are busy muddying the waters of the Republican party:-)
[Reply]
Sideburn 07:23 PM 12-03-2019
And most gun owners that I have talked to are for strict gun legislation
Oh holy epic bullshit Batman! If you're going to continue to spout bullshit, at least try and make it believable. Hey suess el savior Christobel that is a stupid statement.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up