ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Evanston, IL Reparations
HonestChieffan 01:51 PM 11-29-2019

100% of Evanston, IL marijuana tax revenue will go towards black reparations

Not schools, roads, infrastructure, small business growth, etc.

Incredible https://t.co/4bxGJEEcWR

— Mommar (@MisterCommodity) November 29, 2019

Absurd.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:00 PM 12-01-2019
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Why do you think white is better than being another race? With all things being equal, and the increased scrutiny whites get why would you want to be white? It is nice not getting shot by the cops though, I do admit.
Imagine a) actually believing white people are somehow worse off than other groups in America or b) even giving a shit to want to look like someone else in the first place.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 02:28 PM 12-01-2019
I want to buy a box chevy so bad but I sat in one and I looked like shit. I want to look like the black dude from save the last dance . Like i Could be a doctor or I could do a drive by. You don't know so you better come correct! OR KEEP IT 100. KNOW WHAT I MEAN DOG (Sir)
[Reply]
Athis 02:33 PM 12-01-2019
https://twitter.com/ROHLL5/status/1200383173689040897

Democrats better pay up...
Sorry I forgot how to post a twitter video..
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 03:02 PM 12-01-2019
In 5 years most Pubes will be In favor of reparations
[Reply]
stevieray 06:41 PM 12-01-2019
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Wouldn't it be cool to have pride in your heritage and who you are? That would be quite invigorating.
Everyone does, but you.

I really hope you are trolling, for your own sake.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 07:46 PM 12-01-2019
Originally Posted by stevieray:
Everyone does, but you.

I really hope you are trolling, for your own sake.
Wrong^

Studies show white libs are the only group who hates their own group. Itís ttue.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 08:30 PM 12-01-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
In 5 years most Pubes will be In favor of reparations
No they wonít. Most Dems and independents wonít either.

Itís going nowhere.
[Reply]
stevieray 11:51 PM 12-01-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Wrong^

Studies show white libs are the only group who hates their own group. Itís ttue.
they've been worked on.
[Reply]
New World Order 11:55 PM 12-01-2019
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
I want to buy a box chevy so bad but I sat in one and I looked like shit. I want to look like the black dude from save the last dance . Like i Could be a doctor or I could do a drive by. You don't know so you better come correct! OR KEEP IT 100. KNOW WHAT I MEAN DOG (Sir)
:-)
[Reply]
Msmith 10:32 AM 12-03-2019
"A city in Illinois has announced it will create a reparations fund for its African American community through a new tax on marijuana sales.

Recreational use of the drug will become legal in the state from January and officials in Evanston, which is 12 miles north of Chicago, have voted to approve a 3 per cent tax on the sales to fund a local reparations programme.

The tax is expected to generate between $500,000 and $750,000 annually for the reparations fund, which will be capped at $10 million over the next ten years.

The city's lawmakers will meet next week to determine exactly how the fund will be distributed, but one idea being proposed is for the money to go towards things like skills training or financial assistance for down payments on a home in the area.

The fund will be available to all of the city's black residents, rather than merely those who can prove they had an ancestor who was enslaved, as long as they can meet certain residency criteria.

The move comes amid a renewed national debate over whether the federal government should pay reparations to the descendants of former slaves..."

Link:https://www.yahoo.com/news/us-city-p...144159498.html

My question is: how do you define a "black resident"? By look, color, etc? What about half-black?
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 10:58 AM 12-03-2019
LOL...a tax on Black Citizens to give to other black citizens. I thought it was cold enough in Chicago that Democrats kept there hands in their own pockets. I guess not.
[Reply]
fan4ever 11:02 AM 12-03-2019
Another liberal solution that won't be a solution at all. It won't create satisfaction. It won't create the appearance of equality. What they should do, if anything at all, is provide funding for further education of the black community. That might actually do something positive.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:20 AM 12-03-2019
Originally Posted by fan4ever:
Another liberal solution that won't be a solution at all. It won't create satisfaction. It won't create the appearance of equality. What they should do, if anything at all, is provide funding for further education of the black community. That might actually do something positive.
Um, okay.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 11:21 AM 12-03-2019
What they should do, if anything at all, is provide funding for further education of the black community. .
Dumb.
[Reply]
loochy 11:52 AM 12-03-2019
What they should do, if anything at all, is provide funding for further education of the black community.
Oh they don't have access to the same public school system that white people, brown people, and yellow people do?
[Reply]
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Up