ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 6
1 2345 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Evanston, IL Reparations
HonestChieffan 01:51 PM 11-29-2019

100% of Evanston, IL marijuana tax revenue will go towards black reparations

Not schools, roads, infrastructure, small business growth, etc.

Incredible https://t.co/4bxGJEEcWR

— Mommar (@MisterCommodity) November 29, 2019

Absurd.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 01:52 PM 11-29-2019
Absurd? It's Illinois, so not really.
[Reply]
loochy 01:54 PM 11-29-2019
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:

Not schools, roads, infrastructure, small business growth, etc.

Yeah, but lots of big screen TVs, blunts, 40s, and bitches.
[Reply]
Easy 6 01:58 PM 11-29-2019
I curse my ancestors for settling in this God forsaken state
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 02:51 PM 11-29-2019
I'd be moving.
[Reply]
Munson 03:01 PM 11-29-2019
I identify as a black resident of Evanston, IL.

Now gimme that reparations money, bitches!
[Reply]
Bob Dole 03:22 PM 11-29-2019
And these reparations are for what, again?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:30 PM 11-29-2019
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
And these reparations are for what, again?
Because of how education and society has failed them all.
[Reply]
scho63 03:40 PM 11-29-2019

[Reply]
Taco John 03:49 PM 11-29-2019
I really don't care how Evanston, IL spends their pot money.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 03:53 PM 11-29-2019
Originally Posted by Taco John:
Neither do I.

Never heard of it before. Don’t imagine I will again.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 04:08 PM 11-29-2019
Originally Posted by Taco John:
I opened the thread so I could post “In 5 years Taco Juan will be in favor of this so ‘Blexit’ will pick up even more steam”

Holy shit was i overestimating your (low) IQ.
[Reply]
Taco John 04:11 PM 11-29-2019
Why should I care how Evanston IL spends its money?
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 04:31 PM 11-29-2019
Right spirit. But just another useless waste of money that will undoubtedly find its way into the wrong pockets. Use the money to pay down existing programs. Not as a glorified public slush fund. One side doesn't want to do anything, another side sells snake oil. And people wonder why people hate politicians.
[Reply]
Taco John 05:38 PM 11-29-2019
To be honest with you, I don't think it matters. I personally believe that we're facing a global financial reset after an unavoidable stock market crash. We did NOT fix the problems of 2010, we just kicked the can down the road, and the piper is coming to call. To add, it's clear that removal isn't going to happen - Trump will survive and keep on trajectory to win 2020. The powers that be will do everything they can to hasten this collapse so that they can blame it on Trump.

It won't work though. Trump has already prepared an economic transition that is ready to go. When the world economic system collapses, the world is going to hitch their wagons to either China or the United States. How do you think that's going to go?

Study monetary history and understand that money systems change all the time, and we've reached a breaking point. They had hoped they could start a World War that would mask the problems with the system and maintain the Federal Reserve System. But that's not working out for them. Every attempt they've made to manufacture a major conflict has failed.

We will see a stock market collapse. They will try to blame it on Trump. And Trump will come back with answers that will be devastating for the powers that be. When a populist president fights the banks, he uses the people as muscle.

If the stock market crashes before the election, there will be a war of narratives between Trump and the media. The media will blame the trade war, of course. Trump will blame the Federal Reserve. The chant at his rallies will become "End the Fed." And that's when the promises will start. Trump is going to promise the sun, the moon, and the stars to the people. Everything from debt elimination, to an economic utopia based on hard currencies (including digital currencies), and modern computing technology and economics (research "Quantum Economics.")

There are some out there with my line of thinking who think the stock market crash will come after the election. This could perhaps be. I look to history for a hint. When President Jackson vetoed the charter of the National Bank (Research: "The Bank War"), he did this in July before the election. He wrote the veto, essentially making that veto a populist referendum. He then delivered this message:

He basically said: "I pulled the bus into the station, the rest is up to you. Even if you make the wrong choice, I can sleep easy knowing I did my part."

I believe history is about to repeat itself. And I believe that the people will make the obvious choice. I think Trump will be re-elected by a historic majority. Keep in mind, of course, that this is all going to happen in the cloud of the ongoing FISA struggle, in which Durham and Barr will be busy dismantling pieces of the old system, and working it's way up the ladder.

When the system finally collapses, Trump's plan will kick into gear.
The Brazil Trade Deal will kick in. India will be pushed to make a choice. The US-Japan trade deal will keep things moving for farmers. Pressure will mount for the Democrats to pass USMCA. And then that's when Trump will come out with his new deal. It will be a massive reform. World changing like we never thought was possible.

This little experiment that's happening in Evanston, IL is interesting, but hardly consequential. Americans are going to be unified on the other side of the reset. There's not going to be talk of reparations because we're likely going to see a debt jubilee and an elimination of the debt based infrastructure beast.

Unless, of course, the Democrats somehow beat Trump next November and get "_______ _______" somehow into office, where they can start a global war and use it (along with Trump) to blame the economic crash on.

Frankly, I just can't imagine there's any way they're going to beat Trump at this point.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 6
1 2345 > Last »
Up