ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>What is Trump afraid of?
Lex Luthor 09:25 AM 11-29-2019
Early in the impeachment investigation, the GOP claimed over and over that all of the testimony was hearsay that was based upon second hand knowledge. Of course, numerous other witnesses with first-hand knowledge corroborated all of the charges, but Trump supporters still seem unaware of this.

There is a very easy way to get to the bottom of it once and for all. Put Rudy Giuliani on the stand. Put John Bolton on the stand. Put Mick Mulvaney on the stand. Put Mike Pompeo on the stand. These guys know exactly what happened because they were right in the middle of it. If Trump is truly innocent and he didn't use extortion to try to dig up dirt on Biden in order to help himself win re-election, they can clear that whole thing up.

Yet Trump has ordered everyone not to testify. That's not what an innocent man does. It's what a guilty man does.

I had a conversation just the other day with a good friend who is a staunch conservative. He told me he doesn't believe Trump did anything wrong, and he blamed the Democrats for making up the whole thing and relying upon hearsay. I asked him why, if Trump is so innocent, did he block so many people from testifying? He was genuinely puzzled by the question, and he said in all sincerity, "Who has he blocked from testifying?".

That's what happens to you when you rely upon Fox News for your information.

A group called "Republicans For the Rule of Law" has launched a campaign to educate GOP voters on the facts of the Ukraine scandal that prompted the impeachment inquiry. They purchased air time on Fox News for this ad. I hope my friend sees the ad and starts to wonder why an "innocent" man would block people from testifying.

[Reply]
HonestChieffan 06:51 PM 11-29-2019
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
Not sure why you bothered to post this. Who is Eric Tien and why should anyone care?

He is sort of how I picture you during your emotional outbursts
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 07:06 PM 11-29-2019
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
He is sort of how I picture you during your emotional outbursts
There's nothing emotional about my posts. However, my posts do generate a lot of emotion in the Trump supporters who read them, so your confusion is understandable.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:27 PM 11-29-2019
Not sure why you bothered to post this. Who is Eric Tien and why should anyone care?
How can you not care?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 07:51 PM 11-29-2019
There's nothing emotional about my posts. However, my posts do generate a lot of emotion in the Trump supporters who read them, so your confusion is understandable.
Trusted Avenatti ^
[Reply]
Sideburn 08:34 PM 11-29-2019
He's probably afraid you're going to call him a superstar...
[Reply]
neech 10:12 PM 11-29-2019
How come Lex doesn't post his thread links to the articles?

I see that as someone trying to hide the sources.
[Reply]
Taco John 10:24 PM 11-29-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
What do "partisan grounds" have to do with the fact of what Trump did?
What did Trump do?
[Reply]
neech 10:26 PM 11-29-2019
Originally Posted by Taco John:
What did Trump do?
Yeah Donger what did Trump do?
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 11:38 PM 11-29-2019
Originally Posted by neech:
How come Lex doesn't post his thread links to the articles?

I see that as someone trying to hide the sources.
Are you drunk?

I always post links to articles that I reference. Please find an example to back up your claim.
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 11:57 PM 11-29-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:
NOR THIS.......... :-):-)

Dow scores 100th record close under Trump
https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/...r-breakthrough
:-)

I've pointed this out to you guys over and over and over and over, but you just can't seem to comprehend it. The stock market rally began 7 years before Trump took office. Trump inherited an expanding economy and a stock market that was constantly setting record highs, just like he inherited everything else in his life.

It's really not a hard concept to understand.

I guess facts really don't matter to Trump supporters.

[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:03 AM 11-30-2019
Sure lex loser
[Reply]
New World Order 11-30-2019, 01:05 AM
This message has been deleted by New World Order.
SuperBowl4 08:17 AM 11-30-2019
Nobody is better of not being afraid than TRUMP.:-)
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 11:19 AM 11-30-2019

I've pointed this out to you guys over and over and over and over, but you just can't seem to comprehend it. The stock market rally began 7 years before Trump took office. Trump inherited an expanding economy and a stock market that was constantly setting record highs, just like he inherited everything else in his life.

It definitely is for you...

The economy wasn't expanding.... GDP for 2016 says hi... Oh, and those job numbers Fulltime and Manufacturing Jobs since 2017 say hi...

Using a baseball analogy Obama went form a .50 average to .200 average over his career... Trump went from .200 to a .325 average. One average keeps you in the minor leagues the other is in the Hall of Fame.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 12:51 PM 11-30-2019
Ever see vids of the Halfrican throw a baseball?
It aint pretty
[Reply]
Cosmos 01:23 PM 11-30-2019

A trillion dollar deficit.... the bill will come due.

The Republican Party has become nothing more than a lie cheat and steal apparatus for corporations and millionaires.

Trump has his base looking the other way, while he makes more billionaires, like himself. People are gullible as hell.

DONALD TRUMP PROMISED TO ELIMINATE THE DEFICIT IN 8 YEARS. SO FAR, HE HAS INCREASED IT BY 68%

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-defic...-obama-1463802
[Reply]
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Up