ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 6
< 123 456 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>What is Trump afraid of?
Lex Luthor 09:25 AM 11-29-2019
Early in the impeachment investigation, the GOP claimed over and over that all of the testimony was hearsay that was based upon second hand knowledge. Of course, numerous other witnesses with first-hand knowledge corroborated all of the charges, but Trump supporters still seem unaware of this.

There is a very easy way to get to the bottom of it once and for all. Put Rudy Giuliani on the stand. Put John Bolton on the stand. Put Mick Mulvaney on the stand. Put Mike Pompeo on the stand. These guys know exactly what happened because they were right in the middle of it. If Trump is truly innocent and he didn't use extortion to try to dig up dirt on Biden in order to help himself win re-election, they can clear that whole thing up.

Yet Trump has ordered everyone not to testify. That's not what an innocent man does. It's what a guilty man does.

I had a conversation just the other day with a good friend who is a staunch conservative. He told me he doesn't believe Trump did anything wrong, and he blamed the Democrats for making up the whole thing and relying upon hearsay. I asked him why, if Trump is so innocent, did he block so many people from testifying? He was genuinely puzzled by the question, and he said in all sincerity, "Who has he blocked from testifying?".

That's what happens to you when you rely upon Fox News for your information.

A group called "Republicans For the Rule of Law" has launched a campaign to educate GOP voters on the facts of the Ukraine scandal that prompted the impeachment inquiry. They purchased air time on Fox News for this ad. I hope my friend sees the ad and starts to wonder why an "innocent" man would block people from testifying.

[Reply]
scho63 03:29 PM 11-29-2019
NOT THIS GUY....... :-):-):-):-):-):-)

[Reply]
scho63 03:33 PM 11-29-2019
NOR THIS.......... :-):-)

Dow scores 100th record close under Trump

https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/...r-breakthrough
[Reply]
stevieray 04:00 PM 11-29-2019
Originally Posted by Cosmos:
He’s terrified of not having the protections that his office currently provides him.

Won’t testify, won’t permit anyone to testify, won’t release any documents.....

Most corrupt, least honest, least transparent, least truthful.....historically.... leader of the MagaCrites.
bad names! bad names! such a fresh take :-)

presumed innocent, clown shoe.
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 04:36 PM 11-29-2019
Originally Posted by Cosmos:
Hes terrified of not having the protections that his office currently provides him.

Wont testify, wont permit anyone to testify, wont release any documents.....

Most corrupt, least honest, least transparent, least truthful.....historically.... leader of the MagaCrites.
Yep.

[Reply]
Bob Dole 04:56 PM 11-29-2019
Liberals continue to act like a kid who thinks he's getting a pony for Christmas, only to wake up and find a soccer ball under the tree.
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 05:04 PM 11-29-2019
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo:
It doesn't matter what you personally did or say. The immediate, completely unjustified, never ceasing calls for him to be impeached has completely destroyed any credibility the left(with whom you appear to be aligned) has to claim Trump did anything wrong.

Trump doesn't have to be afraid in order to not cooperate as you suggest. He should not want cooperate because your side has been out to overturn the election the minute he won it. It would be foolish of him to participate in your "resistance".
So true.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 05:07 PM 11-29-2019

Day 11, 143 lbs. Thanksgiving dinner was miserable. Watching the football game, talking about stocks, I felt terribly alone. Fuck Black Friday. @speakerpelosi, I feel terribly let down by you. You have failed us, and we are going to shut this country down until we get justice. pic.twitter.com/Y5pL2A4bT7

— Eric Tien (@TienOutOfTien) November 29, 2019

[Reply]
Lex Luthor 05:14 PM 11-29-2019
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
Not sure why you bothered to post this. Who is Eric Tien and why should anyone care?
[Reply]
Donger 05:29 PM 11-29-2019
Originally Posted by Taco John:
I don't know why that should be a surprise to anyone. Though I wouldn't use the word "altruistic" in this sense. Smart is a better word. It would be dumb to allow the precedent to be set that a political party can push impeachment on purely partisan grounds without any due process.
What do "partisan grounds" have to do with the fact of what Trump did?
[Reply]
vailpass 05:37 PM 11-29-2019
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
:-) The culling of the herd
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 06:17 PM 11-29-2019
Originally Posted by vailpass:
:-)

****ing Lex. His TDS makes him fall for anything that says "orange man bad". Then it backfires on him.
LexLuser is posting nonsense from Bill Kristolnacht and hoping nobody notices it. Yes such a doosh
[Reply]
MahiMike 06:19 PM 11-29-2019
4 more years.
[Reply]
eDave 06:29 PM 11-29-2019
Originally Posted by Taco John:
And when he's elected in 2020, there's going to be a movement to extend his presidency to a third term due to all of the obstruction and illegality the Democrats are involved in with trying to take down his presidency.
House Democrats have passed nearly 400 bills. Trump and Republicans are ignoring them.

Legislative paralysis gripped Capitol Hill well before impeachment started.

Democrats in the House have been passing bills at a rapid clip; as of November 15, the House has passed nearly 400 bills, not including resolutions. But the House Democratic Policy and Communications Committee estimates 80 percent of those bill have hit a snag in the Senate, where Majority Leader Mitch McConnell is prioritizing confirming judges over passing bills.

https://www.vox.com/2019/11/29/20977...emocrats-trump
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 06:35 PM 11-29-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
House Democrats have passed nearly 400 bills. Trump and Republicans are ignoring them.

Legislative paralysis gripped Capitol Hill well before impeachment started.

Democrats in the House have been passing bills at a rapid clip; as of November 15, the House has passed nearly 400 bills, not including resolutions. But the House Democratic Policy and Communications Committee estimates 80 percent of those bill have hit a snag in the Senate, where Majority Leader Mitch McConnell is prioritizing confirming judges over passing bills.

https://www.vox.com/2019/11/29/20977...emocrats-trump

Not being a dick but why are you posting this stupid shit?
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 06:36 PM 11-29-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
LexLuser is posting nonsense from Bill Kristolnacht and hoping nobody notices it. Yes such a doosh
Have I told you lately how much I like your profile picture? How long has it been since you changed it to that? A year?

The funny thing is that you abandoned Trump because he isn't racist ENOUGH for you. :-)

The Bitch's profile pic for the last year ---->
[Reply]
Page 3 of 6
< 123 456 >
Up