ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Trump is actually winning it
Taco John 01:27 AM 11-29-2019

[Reply]
Taco John 01:01 PM 11-29-2019

Republican President Donald Trump is poised to win re-election in 2020, according to BET founder Robert Johnson.

Johnson, 73, a lifelong Democrat, said that Trump’s unorthodox style on important issues such as immigration and foreign policy is popular among the president’s supporters, which is why they voted for him in 2016 and will support him again in 2020.

“I think the president has always been in a position where it’s his to lose based on he’s bringing a sort of disruptive force into what would be called political norms,” Johnson told CNBC on Nov. 29.

“I don’t care whether it’s the way he conducts foreign policy, the way he takes on the government agencies, and whether he deals with immigration, he brings his style. Now a lot of people—particularly those who voted for him, and those who will vote for him again in the next election—like that style.”

“What the Democrats have to do is to be careful not get caught in stylistic Trump, and more in substantive Trump. And his ability to dominate the news cycle, and get the narrative going about what he said, to me, has sort of a double effect on the Democrats.”

The candidates get riled up by what Trump says and then extend that agitation to the people who voted for Trump.

“And the voters say, ‘wait a minute, I voted for this guy, I like what he’s doing. Why are you picking on me and saying I’m not smart enough, I’m sort of a cult,'” Johnson told the outlet. “So what you do is you simply add to his support by trying to make a case that, ‘gee if Trump is bad, and you support Trump, then you gotta be bad.'”

https://www.theepochtimes.com/trump-...s_3160636.html
[Reply]
Easy 6 01:09 PM 11-29-2019
He’s 100% correct

So as strange as it seems to say, I hope the dems keep it up
[Reply]
Taco John 03:41 PM 11-29-2019
My own:

[Reply]
-King- 04:22 PM 11-29-2019
Originally Posted by Taco John:

Modern day Jesus.
[Reply]
manchambo 05:46 PM 11-29-2019
My own:

You are some kinda pervert.
[Reply]
stevieray 06:08 PM 11-29-2019
Originally Posted by manchambo:
You are
a welching lawyer who lost a bet endorsing a loser.

man up, boychambo.
[Reply]
Taco John 06:30 PM 11-29-2019
You are some kinda pervert.
#ManUpBoychambo
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 06:44 PM 11-29-2019
Johnson, 73, a lifelong Democrat, said that Trump’s unorthodox style on important issues such as immigration

And what style would that be? Illegal immigration has soared under him and he told cpac he wants to “bring in the most people ever” legally. So what is Johnson’s point here?
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:14 PM 11-29-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Johnson, 73, a lifelong Democrat, said that Trump’s unorthodox style on important issues such as immigration

And what style would that be? Illegal immigration has soared under him and he told cpac he wants to “bring in the most people ever” legally. So what is Johnson’s point here?
You’re such a one note crybaby bore

Illegal crossings are down by 2/3 the last three months

Cough up another $100 and shut up
[Reply]
Flying High D 08:21 PM 11-29-2019
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
I agree. His list of achievements so far as President is pretty amazing.

Once the wall is built- all of his campaign promises will be complete. :-)

8 Years of Obama- Major Accomplishments:

Affordable Health Care Scam
Cash For Clunkers
Destroying Syria
Selling Russia our Uranium
2 years campaigning for Corrupt Clinton's losing bid for election

Even if you add in his wife's- Major Accomplishments to the List:
Doing stupid skits on Saturday Night Live
Making school lunches unaffordable

It was a pretty pathetic presidency and looks worse by the day compared to Trump.
Beautiful, just beautiful God bless you.
[Reply]
scho63 08:42 PM 11-29-2019
So we’re just posting our jerk off material now, huh?
Calm down, no one posted anything about you jerkoff. :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:47 PM 11-29-2019
six dimensional chess
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:10 PM 11-29-2019
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
I agree. His list of achievements so far as President is pretty amazing.

Once the wall is built- all of his campaign promises will be complete. :-)

8 Years of Obama- Major Accomplishments:

Affordable Health Care Scam
Cash For Clunkers
Destroying Syria
Selling Russia our Uranium
2 years campaigning for Corrupt Clinton's losing bid for election

Even if you add in his wife's- Major Accomplishments to the List:
Doing stupid skits on Saturday Night Live
Making school lunches unaffordable

It was a pretty pathetic presidency and looks worse by the day compared to Trump.
You forgot overthrowing the govt of Ukraine with looting to follow for his VP, Pelosi and Kerry's kids.

His destruction of Libya and Yemen too.
[Reply]
manchambo 09:15 PM 11-29-2019
#ManUpBoychambo
On second thought, this is probably pretty healthy compared to what you usually look at. Keep at it.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:16 PM 11-29-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:

Asylum claims having to be done in Mexico, Honduras, Gautamela and San Salvador have been made permanent with those countries. He has also assigned his SIL, Jared to step-up the pace on the wall including speeding of eminent domain cases because he's is not satisfied with how slow the Army Corps of Engineers is doing it. I think putting Jared on it, is a mistake but attempts have been made to get it done. Too bad he couldn't have hired a private firm because he didn't get the funds without a SoE. If you see how fast that private company built a section compared to govt workers is a world of difference.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Up