ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Bernie: Tax hikes for everyone over $29,000
petegz28 09:15 AM 11-27-2019
https://www.mrctv.org/blog/bernie-sa...ZxLB0aRVm7Toeg
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 07:10 PM 11-27-2019
Is Bernie Sanders Jewish? Asking 4 a friend.
[Reply]
vailpass 07:15 PM 11-27-2019
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
A 4% tax on income over $29k?

In exchange I have no premiums, no deductibles, no copays, no insurnace bullshit?
It's almost like it's too good to be true! :-)
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 10:45 PM 11-27-2019

Support For Elizabeth Warren Implodes In New National Poll As Joe Biden Retakes Lead https://t.co/8bxJBcVYaW pic.twitter.com/uulDFhEAdF

— Chuck Woolery (@chuckwoolery) November 28, 2019

[Reply]
2bikemike 08:10 AM 11-28-2019
A 4% tax on income over $29k?

In exchange I have no premiums, no deductibles, no copays, no insurnace bullshit?
You must not make very much money! Or you use an awful lot of healthcare!
[Reply]
baitism 08:33 AM 11-28-2019
Yes, let's give the government one more thing to eff up. A better solution would be repealing Obamacare (I hope McCain is enjoying hell).
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:45 AM 11-28-2019
Originally Posted by petegz28:
:-) yeah, and your level of health care will be every bit as good as it is now too.....:-)
How stupid does a person have to be to believe a 4% tax on money over $29K would eliminate all need for any other health cost?

If it were that easy we would all sign up for it and live happily ever after.

The problem is thats a complete and total fantasy land.
[Reply]
Dayze 08:57 AM 11-28-2019
Exactly
[Reply]
2bikemike 09:49 AM 11-28-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
How stupid does a person have to be to believe a 4% tax on money over $29K would eliminate all need for any other health cost?

Don't think they will eliminate the current 1.45% taken from you and your employer either. So your 4% is really 5.45. I know my current situation is way less than 4% for everything including vision and dental.
[Reply]
lewdog 12:14 PM 11-28-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:

Yup, this math is total shit.

And Bernie is a loon.
[Reply]
Over Yonder 06:17 PM 11-28-2019
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
What are Republicans offering as a solution? That is, if they're willing to admit that the current system is unsustainable.
Why is the current system unsustainable? I can provide myself and my family healthcare insurance with relative ease. One might say too damn easy as a matter of fact. My adult working children can freeload off my health insurance still. Are there no jobs in your area that provide health insurance? Or maybe your area has a lack of skilled health care providers?

What are the Republicans offering as a solution? I don't have an answer to that. But you can rest assured the spineless cowards will stomp, kick, and cry about whatever the Demoncrats propose...... then go right along with it :-)
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 07:14 PM 11-28-2019
Originally Posted by Over Yonder:
Why is the current system unsustainable? I can provide myself and my family healthcare insurance with relative ease. One might say too damn easy as a matter of fact. My adult working children can freeload off my health insurance still. Are there no jobs in your area that provide health insurance? Or maybe your area has a lack of skilled health care providers?

What are the Republicans offering as a solution? I don't have an answer to that. But you can rest assured the spineless cowards will stomp, kick, and cry about whatever the Demoncrats propose...... then go right along with it :-)

The ones drooling over free shit from Bernie and leftists wackjobs have no clue what you are talking about and cannot understand how right you are.
[Reply]
neech 10:50 PM 11-29-2019
At least Bernie the commie is honest about Americans getting taxed for all this free stuff then the other schmucks the DNC is parading out there.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 01:15 AM 11-30-2019
Originally Posted by Over Yonder:

You know current system applies to people who aren't you right?

Turns out "whatever i got mine" isn't actually an argument.
[Reply]
Over Yonder 04:14 AM 11-30-2019
You know current system applies to people who aren't you right?

Turns out "whatever i got mine" isn't actually an argument.
Are these mystery people unable to work? Or not allowed to? Why doesn't it apply to them? There are actually a few who cannot, but they are taken care of. It's the rest of the Johnny Crackhead's and Suzie Spreadsalot's that I'm talking about here.

Me getting mine is no mystery of the universe. Most anybody who want's what I have can obtain it through a little sweat and labor.

..... or I guess they can take it through taxation, which seems to be the current plan, unfortunately :-)
[Reply]
Over Yonder 04:33 AM 11-30-2019
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
The ones drooling over free shit from Bernie and leftists wackjobs have no clue what you are talking about and cannot understand how right you are.
The concept of 'you do some work for me and I'll give you some things you want like money and health insurance' is a brilliant system. Everybody wins in this senerio. :-)
[Reply]
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Up