Page 3 of 7
< 123 4567 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Bernie: Tax hikes for everyone over $29,000
petegz28 09:15 AM 11-27-2019
https://www.mrctv.org/blog/bernie-sa...ZxLB0aRVm7Toeg
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 10:23 AM 11-27-2019
Originally Posted by petegz28:
It's not my fault elementary level math eludes you.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Adolph a Bernie Bro? If so, not shocking basic math is out of reach.
[Reply]
FAX 10:25 AM 11-27-2019
Funny story. Friend of mine has a real job. Friend desired to change his insurance plan during the annual renewal period. Obamacare gate-watchers wouldn't allow it but didn't say so at the time. This resulted in friend having two (2) simultaneous plans. Friend complained to gate-watchers and explained their error. Gate-watchers said they lacked the authority to correct. Poor friend with job wound up paying double for 6 months until another Obamacare agency acknowledged the mistake and approved the refund. Innumerable phone calls, emails, texts, and internet form submissions were involved.

No interest on the refund was available.

FAX
[Reply]
FAX 10:27 AM 11-27-2019
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
I assume you're referring to the ACA. The healthcare system was broken and out of control before Obama had a high school diploma.

Politics didn't break the system, greed did.
You assume much, Mr. AdolfOliverBush.

However, at this point in the conversation, I can't help wondering if you've ever required significant healthcare.

FAX
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 10:28 AM 11-27-2019
Originally Posted by petegz28:
It's not my fault elementary level math eludes you.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Still no answer, huh?
[Reply]
FAX 10:30 AM 11-27-2019
It's difficult to pin down a truly significant Economy Of Scale in healthcare.

Although you can buy forceps and bandages in bulk, it's difficult to perform 4 brain surgeries on 4 different people simultaneously.

FAX
[Reply]
petegz28 10:33 AM 11-27-2019
Still no answer, huh?
You mean not the answer you wanted.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 10:33 AM 11-27-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
You assume much, Mr. AdolfOliverBush.

However, at this point in the conversation, I can't help wondering if you've ever required significant healthcare.

FAX
Yes I have. I'm sure we can all come up with healthcare-related anecdotes to support our beliefs, whatever they may be.

For instance, I used to work with a man who had been with the same company for 30+ years. He had a rare genetic liver disease, and was about 6 months from death. He was informed during a conference call that they would not be paying for his $1,000,000 procedure. That was in the mid-1990s.

I'm sincerely asking what Republican politicians are offering as possible fixes for the healthcare system.
[Reply]
FAX 10:37 AM 11-27-2019
Yes I have. I'm sure we can all come up with healthcare-related anecdotes to support our beliefs, whatever they may be.

For instance, I used to work with a man who had been with the same company for 30+ years. He had a rare genetic liver disease, and was about 6 months from death. He was informed during a conference call that they would not be paying for his $1,000,000 procedure. That was in the mid-1990s.

I'm sincerely asking what Republican politicians are offering as possible fixes for the healthcare system.
They were going to replace his genetically damaged liver? For 1mm?

Or were they planning to treat with transgenics? In the 90s?

Is that the case study here?

FAX
[Reply]
FAX 10:42 AM 11-27-2019
By the way, Mr. AdolfOliverBush, your statement that " I'm sure we can all come up with healthcare-related anecdotes to support our beliefs, whatever they may be." is a very good description of why Economy of Scale in healthcare is difficult to establish.

Individual circumstances and cases are ... well ... individualized.

FAX
[Reply]
stevieray 10:47 AM 11-27-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
By the way, Mr. AdolfOliverBush, your statement that " I'm sure we can all come up with healthcare-related anecdotes to support our beliefs, whatever they may be." is a very good description of why Economy of Scale in healthcare is difficult to establish.

Individual circumstances and cases are ... well ... individualized.

FAX
Make no mistake, our individualism is under assault.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 10:48 AM 11-27-2019
Bye Commie!
[Reply]
Dayze 10:57 AM 11-27-2019
this can't be true. i was told this would be free.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:19 AM 11-27-2019
left wants everyone to be poor but the elite
[Reply]
Pogue 11:38 AM 11-27-2019
Look at other industrialized countries that have a single-payer system, or something similar. Most of the standard talking points against single-payer are based on myths.

It's idiotic to think insurance and pharmaceutical companies are doing a bang-up job running things now.
The United States subsidizes most, if not all, of these countries defense, they spend very little on defense and can afford these programs.

If we defunded NATO and spending on “Allies” defense, they’d be up a creek.
[Reply]
Donger 11:43 AM 11-27-2019
Bullshit
You aren't aware that people in many countries with "free" health care have private insurance?
[Reply]
Page 3 of 7
< 123 4567 >
Up