Page 2 of 7
< 12 3456 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Bernie: Tax hikes for everyone over $29,000
petegz28 09:15 AM 11-27-2019
https://www.mrctv.org/blog/bernie-sa...ZxLB0aRVm7Toeg
[Reply]
petegz28 10:02 AM 11-27-2019
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
My out of pocket expenses will go up dramatically with Bernie's plan. That's because for his plan to work, which means no copays, deductibles, etc, taxes will have to drastically increase to cover all that.

If we are going with single payer, we need to adopt the models of Denmark with co-pays and fairly high deductibles. It's basically insurance, but via the government. Not some utopian "Free" healthcare system.

[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 10:05 AM 11-27-2019
Originally Posted by petegz28:
JFC this is the most idiotic post I have seen today.

A) Those countries are much smaller

Irrelevant.

B) The healthcare in those countries sucks

Which ones? Do you think they're all identical?

C) The taxes those people pay are outrageous

Tax rates vary by country, but those people aren't paying for health insurance or out-of-pocket medical expenses.

D) Those that are able too carry supplemental insurance

Bullshit.

E) You're a delusional **** twat

**** your mother, retard.

F) You'd pay taxes on a bowl of shit an call it dinner if a Democrat told you too
You'd eat Trump's scrum and swallow his load like a good little bitch, whether he told you to or not.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 10:09 AM 11-27-2019
God damn are you this stupid????

Do you understand how math works? Do you understand 2+2=4 no matter how much you need it to = 5???
Explain.
[Reply]
Eleazar 10:10 AM 11-27-2019
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
My out of pocket expenses will go up dramatically with Bernie's plan. That's because for his plan to work, which means no copays, deductibles, etc, taxes will have to drastically increase to cover all that.

If we are going with single payer, we need to adopt the models of Denmark with co-pays and fairly high deductibles. It's basically insurance, but via the government. Not some utopian "Free" healthcare system.

If you are someone who pays into the system today, and someone promises you that your costs will go down under any of the Democrats' plans, they are either lying or poorly informed.

But that's not the objective, is it? The objective is to take all the money you're paying in and using it to cover far more people. That necessarily means those people who are paying in will get less in return. If you are working and either buying or receiving a plan from your employer, your family's pockets are the ones they're reaching into.

They made all the same BS promises with Obamacare. The uncovered will get covered, and if you're covered you can keep your existing plans and doctors. You won't be getting less, and we might even save you some money. Exactly the opposite happened. Some people lost coverage altogether, everyone's cost went up, many people lost their existing plans and provider networks.

And now they're back to sell the same lie in some different packaging.
[Reply]
petegz28 10:12 AM 11-27-2019
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Explain.
I did. The fact you don't get it is your problem, not mine and more importantly why you have no idea what you're talking about.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 10:12 AM 11-27-2019
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
If you are someone who pays into the system today, and someone promises you that your costs will go down under any of the Democrats' plans, they are either lying or poorly informed.

But that's not the objective, is it? The objective is to take all the money you're paying in and using it to cover far more people. That necessarily means those people who are paying in will get less in return. If you are working and either buying or receiving a plan from your employer, your family's pockets are the ones they're reaching into.

They made all the same BS promises with Obamacare. The uncovered will get covered, and if you're covered you can keep your existing plans and doctors. You won't be getting less, and we might even save you some money. Exactly the opposite happened. Some people lost coverage altogether, everyone's cost went up, many people lost their existing plans and provider networks.

And now they're back to sell the same lie in some different packaging.
What are Republicans offering as a solution? That is, if they're willing to admit that the current system is unsustainable.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 10:13 AM 11-27-2019
I did. The fact you don't get it is your problem, not mine and more importantly why you have no idea what you're talking about.

You failed to provide an answer to a very simple question. You don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.
[Reply]
Eleazar 10:14 AM 11-27-2019
What are Republicans offering as a solution? That is, if they're willing to admit that the current system is unsustainable.

Deflection acknowledged
[Reply]
FAX 10:17 AM 11-27-2019
It's very difficult to find an Economy Of Scale when it comes to health care.

FAX
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 10:17 AM 11-27-2019
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
Deflection acknowledged
There is no deflection. Like it or not, at least we know what Democrats are offering.

How do Republicans propose to fix the healthcare system?
[Reply]
FAX 10:18 AM 11-27-2019
I don't think the conservative population was in favor of breaking the healthcare system in the first place.

FAX
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 10:21 AM 11-27-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
I don't think the conservative population was in favor of breaking the healthcare system in the first place.

FAX
I assume you're referring to the ACA. The healthcare system was broken and out of control before Obama had a high school diploma.

Politics didn't break the system, greed did.
[Reply]
Eleazar 10:22 AM 11-27-2019
There is no deflection. Like it or not, at least we know what Democrats are offering.

How do Republicans propose to fix the healthcare system?

If you are someone who has coverage today, the Democrats' plans would be a net loss for you. The current system persisting unchanged would be better for you than seeing any of their plans enacted.
[Reply]
stevieray 10:22 AM 11-27-2019
You'd eat Trump's scrum and swallow his load like a good little bitch, whether he told you to or not.
so bitter..

you''ll die alone.

:-)
[Reply]
petegz28 10:23 AM 11-27-2019
You failed to provide an answer to a very simple question. You don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.
It's not my fault elementary level math eludes you.

[Reply]
Page 2 of 7
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up