ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Hong Kong: hell on earth
Msmith 08:37 PM 11-19-2019
The latest: over thousand of students occupied the university and fought against the police.

Link:https://www.hongkongfp.com/2019/11/2...acuate-campus/
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:36 PM 11-20-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
WW3, lulz. ďDad Iím joining the army. I am gonna fight for those Hong Kongians !Ē
You'd be fighting the ROCA. The "Hong Kongians" would be the people we'd be fighting for, not against.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 05:36 PM 11-20-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
You think ours will look anything like that? Or will the far right militia's puss out again?
Your side will be wearing black masks, black clothing and carrying red flags. I know that.
You will beat up old ladies, old men, young women and children while being handsomely paid by George Soros who made the money by ruining some nation's currency, with his profits kept in off shore banks. We patriots will fight without masks and in red, white and blue with the Gadsden flag flying. I will be playing my snare drum into battle. See you then eDave.
[Reply]
eDave 05:45 PM 11-20-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Your side will be wearing black masks, black clothing and carrying red flags. I know that.
You will beat up old ladies, old men, young women and children while being handsomely paid by George Soros who made the money by ruining some nation's currency, with his profits kept in off shore banks. We patriots will fight without masks and in red, white and blue with the Gadsden flag flying. I will be playing my snare drum into battle. See you then eDave.
Na. I'm going to watch it on TV.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 05:46 PM 11-20-2019
Na. I'm going to watch it on TV.
I knew you were a pussy. This is good though, that way they're more of us who will fight and we have the guns.
[Reply]
eDave 05:48 PM 11-20-2019
I knew you were a pussy. This is good though, that way they're more of us who will fight and we have the guns.
I look forward to your RIP thread here, if anyone bothers to do one.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 05:54 PM 11-20-2019
:-)
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 05:59 PM 11-20-2019
Whenever a populace is dissatisfied with their government, BEP will be there to tell them they are actually being used by the CIA.

The CCP is full of sweetness and light according to BEP. Those massive human rights abuses are just CIA propaganda.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:23 PM 11-20-2019
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
Whenever a populace is dissatisfied with their government, BEP will be there to tell them they are actually being used by the CIA.

The CCP is full of sweetness and light according to BEP. Those massive human rights abuses are just CIA propaganda.
What is CCP?

Other than that, you got nuthin' to refute with, just ad hom, some two-valued logic thinking I side with China just because I KNOW what the NED does and ignoring that I said the original protests that weren't violent were grassroots over the extradiction issue. It was the violent ones we're behind. Or is it that you can't read or do nuance?

I see you can't take me on. So I thank for the concession. I like an easy victory.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:40 PM 11-20-2019
You think ours will look anything like that? Or will the far right militia's puss out again?
The right doesn't have time for a war, you know that, we're too busy winning. Plus, it's just not very sporting.
[Reply]
eDave 06:52 PM 11-20-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
The right doesn't have time for a war, you know that, we're too busy winning.
Same here.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:24 PM 11-20-2019
Same here.
BTW I like partly opened peonies for my grave's flowers. Just a fyi.
[Reply]
Pogue 07:30 PM 11-20-2019
What is CCP?

Other than that, you got nuthin' to refute with, just ad hom, some two-valued logic thinking I side with China just because I KNOW what the NED does and ignoring that I said the original protests that weren't violent were grassroots over the extradiction issue. It was the violent ones we're behind. Or is it that you can't read or do nuance?

I see you can't take me on. So I thank for the concession. I like an easy victory.
China Communist Party.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:35 PM 11-20-2019
BTW I like partly opened peonies for my grave's flowers. Just a fyi.
[Reply]
ChiefaRoo 01:25 PM 11-21-2019
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic:
Itís a cluster**** down there. Any show of force by the police is going to be picked up by western media as a clampdown on democracy. Meanwhile the protesters lit someone on fire who was arguing with them and beat up elderly residents. Itís hard to move around in that city because the protesters have vandalized so many subway stations. For me I can take a taxi to a subway station that hasnít been shutdown but the working people of Hong Kong are ****ed.
Yeah, it's not the Chinese Communists fault at all. Jeezus, epic stupidity.
[Reply]
ChiefaRoo 01:30 PM 11-21-2019
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
and China will ignore the details of the agreement. There is no mystery here. Brutal dictators will not stand for riots and unrest. The end is inevitable and Hong Kong will forever be changed
Hong Kong is a glittering Jewel and the ChiComs are going to smash it into something ugly and unprofitable.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Up