ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Hong Kong: hell on earth
Msmith 08:37 PM 11-19-2019
The latest: over thousand of students occupied the university and fought against the police.

Link:https://www.hongkongfp.com/2019/11/2...acuate-campus/
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:41 AM 11-20-2019
Originally Posted by Msmith:
If China sends in the troop to suppress the protest, then it will never expect to take back Taiwan thru peaceful negotiation. If it uses force to invade Taiwan, WW3 could erupt.
Nobody has time for WWIII. Stop...
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:43 AM 11-20-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:
I just spoke to a close Chinese friend of mine via What's App who is born and bred in Hong Kong, still living there. He also carries a Canadian dual citizenship from his college days in Toronto.

He and all his business associates are very alarmed at the length and severity of the disputes. He says that his China based government contacts are telling him their patience is wearing thin as the violence is getting worse.

Their fear is that they are going to send in 50,000 troops and shut everything down and arrest thousands plus there could be a lot of deaths if the students resist.

China is in a bad way here and the extradition law they tried to inflict on Hong Kong was a brutally misplayed political play.

Why does this concern me or my family? I mean, you can post icons in response or you can give me a legit answer. We are never ever gojng to confront China anyway so this is totally out of our hands. Just as Crimea, this is in China’s sphere not ours.

I suppose the one way it would affect me is akin to what happens post Vietnam: we rescued millions of Asians and poured them into our communities here. That may happen with this too. We can re-settle Hong Kong in, day, South Dakota or Arkansas.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:45 AM 11-20-2019
The Anglo-American Origins of Color Revolutions & NED

Undoubtedly President Trump’s gutting of NED funding by two thirds in 2018 only re-enforced Soros’ accusations that Putin is the guiding hand in America while pouring millions into anti-Trump regime change operations in America.

Trump State Dept Accused of Abandoning Global Democracy in New Budget
Newsweek Reports
While Trump tweets the opposite view that “China is not our problem” and that “the problem is with the FED”. Aug 14th.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:47 AM 11-20-2019
Like I said, the original protests, which were not violent, over the extradition treaty were undeniably grassroots. It's when they turned violent you see the hand of outside players like NED. Just because someone lives in Hong Kong, doesn't mean they know who is pushing the violence—just like we don't hear or see Soros funding the anti-Trump violence here.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:49 AM 11-20-2019
Originally Posted by Msmith:
If China sends in the troop to suppress the protest, then it will never expect to take back Taiwan thru peaceful negotiation. If it uses force to invade Taiwan, WW3 could erupt.
Then tell your reps, senators and State Dept to stop fomenting violent trouble to worsen matters over there. We'd do it to a state, say California, if something turned violent.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:52 AM 11-20-2019
WW3, lulz. “Dad I’m joining the army. I am gonna fight for those Hong Kongians !”
[Reply]
Amnorix 09:53 AM 11-20-2019
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
Hope they get it worked out

Good luck with negotiating with a dictator.

Y'all are pretty much fucked

Brits should never have left
What option did they really have? They had an agreement.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:54 AM 11-20-2019
HCF doesn't care about keeping agreements. No imperialist does.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:00 AM 11-20-2019
However, there’s a rather large wrench in the works – that of US involvement. Although this is clearly a sovereign matter between Beijing and its Hong Kong territory, the US Congress has sought to pass a US law that decides what should occur in China, a separate sovereign state.

The proposed euphemistically titled Human Rights and Democracy Act, aims to amend the Hong Kong Policy Act of 1992, a Chinese law..

Coincidentally, Mister Wong has been on a road tour of Europe and America to promote the passage of such legislature, stating that the West must step in and take control.

On the Ground in HongKong

If we don't want our sovereignty eroded, which the new USMCA does, then passing laws in our legislature to impose on other countries has to stop. Our's is being eroded by the same globalists through the use of Trade Pacts, which is how the EU started. Also too many treaties particularly with the UN.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 10:07 AM 11-20-2019
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
What option did they really have? They had an agreement.
and China will ignore the details of the agreement. There is no mystery here. Brutal dictators will not stand for riots and unrest. The end is inevitable and Hong Kong will forever be changed
[Reply]
scho63 10:09 AM 11-20-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Why does this concern me or my family? I mean, you can post icons in response or you can give me a legit answer. We are never ever gojng to confront China anyway so this is totally out of our hands. Just as Crimea, this is in China’s sphere not ours.

I suppose the one way it would affect me is akin to what happens post Vietnam: we rescued millions of Asians and poured them into our communities here. That may happen with this too. We can re-settle Hong Kong in, day, South Dakota or Arkansas.
1. Hong Kong is one of the world's top financial centers and a lot of money flows through there. If it is destabilized, it affects our markets an money will be pulled out or frozen

2. You can have a communist take over go unpunished, even if Britain handed it back to China there were agreements in place that are already being chipped away.

3. If China goes on military takeover and then does the same to Taiwan, it puts Japan in a bad way and I guess you are going to say "who cares about Japan?"

Can't have this much destabilization in the most densest place on Earth. :-)
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:18 AM 11-20-2019
I agree HK is important to world trade. But 500,000 Chinese troops marching they those streets? In the words of Han Solo: “That ain’t exactly my idea of fun, princess”
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 05:22 PM 11-20-2019
China Opposed to CIA Revolution in Hong Kong

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/tr...ts-infuriating

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 05:24 PM 11-20-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
I agree HK is important to world trade. But 500,000 Chinese troops marching they those streets? In the words of Han Solo: “That ain’t exactly my idea of fun, princess”
If it is then why is our Congress passing legislation to interfere in China's internal affairs which has ticked them off massively by threatening retaliation.

US futures immediately pushed lower on this statement.

Way to go NeoCon Congress.
https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/tr...ts-infuriating
[Reply]
eDave 05:32 PM 11-20-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Modern day civil war. Interesting...
You think ours will look anything like that? Or will the far right militia's puss out again?
[Reply]
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Up