ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 318
« First < 56789 101112131959109 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Guilty! Now for the Trial - Donald Trump Impeachment Show Trial Thread
Taco John 11:11 PM 11-12-2019

[Reply]
Taco John 11:38 AM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
:-)

Of course. An 9/11 was an inside job. Pizza!

Bridge! Iraq war! Russia collusion!
[Reply]
Donger 11:39 AM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
So Sondland lied before?
Not necessarily. If he does that, we'll just call it a remembrance, just like his already revised testimony.
[Reply]
Marcellus 11:40 AM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
Not necessarily. If he does that, we'll just call it a remembrance, just like his already revised testimony.
Ah OK, the truth is only when it aligns with what you want. Got it.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 11:42 AM 11-13-2019
By a happy coincidence, my wife was sick this morning, giving me an extra long commute dropping off the kids at their respective institutions of learning, before heading into the office.

So I got to hear Taylor and Kent's opening statements in their entirety.

Whether or not you think it rises (or sinks) to the level of impeachment, its pretty damning stuff. At a minimum, it should disqualify Trump for re-election in the eyes of any non-tribal red-blooded American. He is clearly corrupt, incompetent, or both.
[Reply]
Marcellus 11:43 AM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
By a happy coincidence, my wife was sick this morning, giving me an extra long commute dropping off the kids at their respective institutions of learning, before heading into the office.

So I got to hear Taylor and Kent's opening statements in their entirety.

Whether or not you think it rises (or sinks) to the level of impeachment, its pretty damning stuff. At a minimum, it should disqualify Trump for re-election in the eyes of any non-tribal red-blooded American. He is clearly corrupt, incompetent, or both.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 11:43 AM 11-13-2019
:-) :-)
[Reply]
Donger 11:44 AM 11-13-2019
Ah OK, the truth is only when it aligns with what you want. Got it.
It's not my fault that Sondland revised his testimony to show a quid pro quo. So, he either lied or just had a recollection. Right?
[Reply]
banyon 11:46 AM 11-13-2019
This is going to sting a little, so be prepared.

If you think Biden's actions deserve investigation then you have no quarrel with Trump here. The investigation being justified means if Trump benefits politically that's just a fortune outcome and smart politics.

Its really just that simple.
If I thought you deserved to be investigated, it would still be illegal for me to bribe the police to start that investigation.

It's really that simple.
[Reply]
Taco John 11:49 AM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by banyon:
If I thought you deserved to be investigated, it would still be illegal for me to bribe the police to start that investigation.

It's really that simple.

lol

Bribe the police to do their job? Is that a thing?
[Reply]
Taco John 11:49 AM 11-13-2019
"I'm going to bribe the bus driver to take me to the next stop."
[Reply]
banyon 11:49 AM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by Taco John:
Bribe the police to do their job? Is that a thing?
Yes. It happens in Mexico a lot.
[Reply]
banyon 11:50 AM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by Taco John:
"I'm going to bribe the bus driver to take me to the next stop."
It would have to be a stop they weren't planning on making for your analogy to be apt.
[Reply]
Taco John 11:50 AM 11-13-2019
Yes. It happens in Mexico a lot.
[Reply]
Taco John 11:50 AM 11-13-2019
It would have to be a stop they weren't planning on making for your analogy to be apt.
So they were or weren't planning on investigating Biden's corruption?
[Reply]
Taco John 11:51 AM 11-13-2019
And if they weren't, why in the world would we want to give them our tax dollars?
[Reply]
Page 9 of 318
« First < 56789 101112131959109 > Last »
Up