ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 318
« First < 34567 8910111757107 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Guilty! Now for the Trial - Donald Trump Impeachment Show Trial Thread
Taco John 11:11 PM 11-12-2019

[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 11:19 AM 11-13-2019
I’ve been in meetings most of the day. I don’t see many of the usual lefties in here flaming like their hair is on fire so I assume this is boring as hell and not going well for the Dems. true?
[Reply]
Trolly McTrollson 11:19 AM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
I wonder what our wonderful President is doing while these liberal clowns are putting on this comedy show?
Building that big beautiful wall, I bet.
[Reply]
banyon 11:19 AM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by petegz28:
So you do support quid pro quo. Thanks. I'm done with you for the day.
Quid pro quo just means "this for that" Of course countries exchange "this for that" all the time every day.

What they don't do is use the levers of public office for personal gain, though.
[Reply]
Donger 11:20 AM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by Taco John:
Yes of course. The Obama administration witheld aid, not because they were investigating Biden, and hence the Obama administration, no. They did it because they cared so much about the corruption Shokin wasn't investigating.

:-)

Anyone got a bridge to sell Donger. He apparently buys anything.
So you are saying that Obama, the Brits, Germans, EU and the IMF all wanted to protect Hunter?

Have you considered that if that is the case, Joe's threat is amazingly obvious?
[Reply]
banyon 11:20 AM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Do it. I want to see where Trump told the Ukraine he wasn't giving them the $, that should be very easy to do right?
It is easy. It's not easy to have you actually read and comprehend it in context.
[Reply]
Marcellus 11:23 AM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by banyon:
It is easy. It's not easy to have you actually read and comprehend it in context.
Yea that's why you won't link it up. Put up or shut up dude.

The reality is any link you provided is going to be all 2nd and 3rd hand opinion on what they think Trump may have been doing and wanted and what his motives were. I know it, and you know it.

Thats a far cry from evidence of "extortion" prosecutor.
[Reply]
petegz28 11:23 AM 11-13-2019
Quid pro quo just means "this for that" Of course countries exchange "this for that" all the time every day.

What they don't do is use the levers of public office for personal gain, though.
Right.....:-)

What a coninkydink Hunter Biden was making a fortune doing something he had 0 experience doing in all of that.

I mean what are the odds, right? The very company paying the VP's very, very, very inexperienced Son 6-7 figures and offering him a seat on the board of the very company the prosecutor was investigating.

I mean that is just so fucking ironic........
[Reply]
banyon 11:25 AM 11-13-2019

What a coninkydink Hunter Biden was making a fortune doing something he had 0 experience doing in all of that.

I mean what are the odds, right? The very company paying the VP's very, very, very inexperienced Son 6-7 figures and offering him a seat on the board of the very company the prosecutor was investigating.

I mean that is just so ****ing ironic........
I think was Hunter Biden was doing was likely corrupt. But he wasn't POTUS and 2 wrongs don't make a right either.
[Reply]
Marcellus 11:25 AM 11-13-2019

That kind of personal gain is apparently OK Pete. They are not concerned about it in the least, obviously.

And they wonder why we find their outrage to be such nonsense. Its selective outrage because Orange Man Bad!!!
[Reply]
Donger 11:25 AM 11-13-2019

Please show why you think Shokin was investigating Burisma at the time Biden made his threat.
[Reply]
Marcellus 11:27 AM 11-13-2019
I think was Hunter Biden was doing was likely corrupt. But he wasn't POTUS and 2 wrongs don't make a right either.
Yea you seem real concerned about it. Especially given if what Hunter Biden was doing was corrupt, that means so is his dad because that would be the connection.

Yea you seem real upset one of the main Dem POTUS candidates has a corrupt history with the Ukraine.

Jesus dude.
[Reply]
petegz28 11:28 AM 11-13-2019
No one said he was POTUS. But he was directly tied to the VP and you can't say one wrong goes unaddressed and one doesn't.
[Reply]
banyon 11:28 AM 11-13-2019
Yea that's why you won't link it up. Put up or shut up dude.

The reality is any link you provided is going to be all 2nd and 3rd hand opinion on what they think Trump may have been doing and wanted and what his motives were. I know it, and you know it.

Thats a far cry from evidence of "extortion" prosecutor.
*Groan*

It's not 2nd hand or 3rd hand.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/pol...tZJ/story.html
Attached: sondland.PNG (36.9 KB) 
[Reply]
ChiTown 11:29 AM 11-13-2019
From what I can tell its been more second hand information being passed along.
There is some first hand info for sure, but it's clear these two witnesses are EXTREMELY unhappy that aid was being withheld to advance the POTUS's political agenda. So, I assume they have been effective for the advancement of the impeachment process in the House.

Of course this was a quid pro quo. You'd have to be completely deaf, dumb and blind to believe otherwise. That said, EVERY fucking politician does this at EVERY fucking level - including this POTUS, as well as his predecessor. Do I like it? I don't know, but I'm familiar with how the sausage is made, so it's not that offensive to me. :-)
[Reply]
banyon 11:29 AM 11-13-2019
No one said he was POTUS. But he was directly tied to the VP and you can't say one wrong goes unaddressed and one doesn't.
Did I say somewhere that Hunter Biden should be unaddressed?
[Reply]
Page 7 of 318
« First < 34567 8910111757107 > Last »
Up