ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 259
< 1234 56781454104 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Guilty! Now for the Trial - Donald Trump Impeachment Show Trial Thread
Taco John 11:11 PM 11-12-2019

[Reply]
Taco John 10:44 AM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by banyon:
President commits multiple crimes...abuses office for personal gain... how dare ppl pay attention.

Oh and on the OP the trial is of course in the Senate.

Crimes? nonsense. There was no crime committed by anyone in this story except the Bidens.
[Reply]
banyon 10:44 AM 11-13-2019
Clearly, if we allow Putin to reconstitute the Soviet Union as has been his goal, that wouldn't impact our national security in the least. :-)
[Reply]
banyon 10:45 AM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by Taco John:
Crimes? nonsense. There was no crime committed by anyone in this story except the Bidens.
18 USC 201

FCPA,

Impoundment Control Act.

These have been listed many times.
[Reply]
Taco John 10:46 AM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by banyon:
Clearly, if we allow Putin to reconstitute the Soviet Union as has been his goal, that wouldn't impact our national security in the least. :-)
How would it? What would change? If that was such a threat, then why did Obama give the green light for Putin to take Crimea?
[Reply]
petegz28 10:46 AM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by banyon:
President commits multiple crimes...abuses office for personal gain... how dare ppl pay attention.

Oh and on the OP the trial is of course in the Senate.
"Let the jury consider their verdict," the King said, for about the twentieth time that day.
"No, no!" said the Queen. "Sentence first–verdict afterward."
"Stuff and nonsense!" said Alice loudly. "The idea of having the sentence first!"
"Hold your tongue!" said the Queen, turning purple.
"I won't!" said Alice.
"Off with her head!" the Queen shouted at the top of her voice. Nobody moved.
"Who cares for you?" said Alice. (She had grown to her full size by this time.) "You're nothing but a pack of cards!"
[Reply]
Taco John 10:47 AM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by banyon:
18 USC 201

FCPA,

Impoundment Control Act.

These have been listed many times.
:-)

Keep fucking that chicken...
[Reply]
banyon 10:49 AM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by Taco John:
How would it? What would change? If that was such a threat, then why did Obama give the green light for Putin to take Crimea?
I don't know, did you follow the 20th century at all?
[Reply]
banyon 10:50 AM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by petegz28:
"Let the jury consider their verdict," the King said, for about the twentieth time that day.
"No, no!" said the Queen. "Sentence first–verdict afterward."
"Stuff and nonsense!" said Alice loudly. "The idea of having the sentence first!"
"Hold your tongue!" said the Queen, turning purple.
"I won't!" said Alice.
"Off with her head!" the Queen shouted at the top of her voice. Nobody moved.
"Who cares for you?" said Alice. (She had grown to her full size by this time.) "You're nothing but a pack of cards!"
So, pretty much with a basic 10th grade civics class should know the trial is in the Senate.
[Reply]
banyon 10:50 AM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by Taco John:
:-)

Keep ****ing that chicken...
I'll take that as an acknowledgment that "what crimes" was a meaningless attempt at distraction.
[Reply]
Marcellus 10:56 AM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by banyon:
President commits multiple crimes...abuses office for personal gain... how dare ppl pay attention.

Oh and on the OP the trial is of course in the Senate.
Exposing Bidens corruption being a gain for Trump isn't Trump's fault.

And exposing corruption isn't abuse of office.

Amazing how you just ignore the real issues at hand.
[Reply]
banyon 10:58 AM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Exposing Bidens corruption being a gain for Trump isn't Trump's fault.

And exposing corruption isn't abuse of office.

Amazing how you just ignore the real issues at hand.
You don't get to tie your demand to monetary extortion.
[Reply]
Marcellus 10:58 AM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by banyon:
Clearly, if we allow Putin to reconstitute the Soviet Union as has been his goal, that wouldn't impact our national security in the least. :-)
Then why aren't you pissed at Obama?

If you really are a prosecutor or any kind of attorney, you must really really really be bad at your job because basic politics and following time lines is a real challenge for you.
[Reply]
Marcellus 10:59 AM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by banyon:
You don't get to tie your demand to monetary extortion.
At no point in time did Trump do that but keep trying.
[Reply]
banyon 11:00 AM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Then why aren't you pissed at Obama?

If you really are a prosecutor or any kind of attorney, you must really really really be bad at your job because basic politics and following time lines is a real challenge for you.
If you are employed in any way, you must be really bad at your job, because reading comprehension fails you in almost every post.

(Did that help the conversation?)
[Reply]
eDave 11:01 AM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Standing up to China = mockery
Wanting to enforce border control = mockery

Banging interns in the Oval Office = Presidential

LOL JUST REMEMBERED I HAD TO GO THROUGH ALL OF THIS ONE TIME BECAUSE MY WIENER GOT SOME MOUTH HUGS ON THE CLOCK

— Bill So Hard (@PimpBillClinton) November 13, 2019


[Reply]
Page 4 of 259
< 1234 56781454104 > Last »
Up