ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 318
< 123 45671353103 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Guilty! Now for the Trial - Donald Trump Impeachment Show Trial Thread
Taco John 11:11 PM 11-12-2019

[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:29 AM 11-13-2019
They need to leave him alone, he’s got important work to do for Israel
[Reply]
BigBeauford 09:39 AM 11-13-2019

[Reply]
banyon 09:43 AM 11-13-2019
Glad to see I was right to have stevieray as the only person I have on ignore for the last several years. Still very hateful to me even though I met the dude in person.
[Reply]
ChiTown 09:47 AM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Hey, you boys have been trying for nearly 4 years. This is damn near equivalent to a lifetime achievement award. Congrats!

Truthfully, and selfishly, I'm hopeful this goes forward and that the House votes in favor for impeachment. I'm looking forward to being entertained.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 10:04 AM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Hey, you boys have been trying for nearly 4 years. This is damn near equivalent to a lifetime achievement award. Congrats!

Truthfully, and selfishly, I'm hopeful this goes forward and that the House votes in favor for impeachment. I'm looking forward to being entertained.
I am sure it will go forward, and I am confident he wont be impeached. The man has already made a mockery of the office, so it's entertaining to see just how far the republican party is willing to stan for him. I don't have any real skin in the game, as nothing has changed for me my entire adult life based on who is in office.
[Reply]
petegz28 10:10 AM 11-13-2019
I am sure it will go forward, and I am confident he wont be impeached. The man has already made a mockery of the office, so it's entertaining to see just how far the republican party is willing to stan for him. I don't have any real skin in the game, as nothing has changed for me my entire adult life based on who is in office.
Standing up to China = mockery
Wanting to enforce border control = mockery

Banging interns in the Oval Office = Presidential
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:11 AM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by petegz28:

He never did that. Donít lie.
[Reply]
petegz28 10:13 AM 11-13-2019
If you want to see a real mockery then re-watch the Blasey-Ford ordeal and see how Democrats make a mockery of our government, rule of law and their entire political party
[Reply]
petegz28 10:14 AM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
He never did that. Donít lie.
What part of wanting confuses you? Keep your panties stuffed in your vag.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 10:17 AM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by petegz28:

I will eat all the crow in China. I didnt agree initially with the tariffs, but something needs to be done to cripple that country. His message for border enforcement has been total garbage to non-sychophants. From day one build the wall and Mexico will pay for it induced eye-rolls and not cheers.
[Reply]
petegz28 10:18 AM 11-13-2019
I will eat all the crow in China. I didnt agree initially with the tariffs, but something needs to be done to cripple that country. His message for border enforcement has been total garbage to non-sychophants. From day one build the wall and Mexico will pay for it induced eye-rolls and not cheers.
No one agrees with the tariffs yet no one has any better ideas. His message to the border has exposed the Democrats for being the open-borders, illegals-first party that they are.
[Reply]
srvy 10:24 AM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by banyon:
Glad to see I was right to have stevieray as the only person I have on ignore for the last several years. Still very hateful to me even though I met the dude in person.
You seem very tender Adolph. When is disagreement now meanness.

[Reply]
Pogue 10:36 AM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Itís astounding any tards even followed one word of this dumb story. Shame on any of you who wasted precious seconds of your short lives on this. Reminds me of my aunt who watched every second of the OJ trial for a year. Just insane
^ this.
[Reply]
banyon 10:38 AM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by srvy:
You seem very tender Adolph. When is disagreement now meanness.
He said I was the "enemy" for daring to disagree politically. That's taking disagreement the wrong way.
[Reply]
Taco John 10:41 AM 11-13-2019
"Ukraine is critical for the national defense interests of the United States." -Bill Taylor

:-)
[Reply]
Page 3 of 318
< 123 45671353103 > Last »
Up