ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 210 of 259
« First < 110160200206207208209210 211212213214220 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Guilty! Now for the Trial - Donald Trump Impeachment Show Trial Thread
Taco John 11:11 PM 11-12-2019

[Reply]
LiveSteam 07:08 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
Attorney General William P. Barr has told associates he disagrees with the Justice Department’s inspector general on one of the key findings in an upcoming report — that the FBI had enough information in July 2016 to justify launching an investigation into members of the Trump campaign, according to people familiar with the matter.

:-)
I wonder if Comey and Company are :-) at this news that the top cop aint buying the IG report.
[Reply]
Donger 07:14 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
I wonder if Comey and Company are :-) at this news that the top cop aint buying the IG report.
Beats me. I hope so.

Will you accept the IG report once it's released?
[Reply]
LiveSteam 07:34 PM 12-02-2019
No. But I will the Durham.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 07:34 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
No. But I will the Durham.
For a multitude of reasons.
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:06 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
There’s no double talk at all. I stated facts. Do you dispute any of them?
Typical Donger nonsense, we have covered this many times.

"We have evidence of a phone call, Trump admitted it himself, thats a fact, do you deny the call occurred?". "I am only stating facts!" - A fact that proves nothing.

Your "facts" don't prove motive which has been explained to you a million times. Some of what you posts even counters your entire theory for motive but then you brush that off with assumptions, speculation, and opinion.

Zelensky-"I never felt pressured and there was no quid pro quo". - Um yea well uh he just has to say that. Its not true.

Donger in a nutshell on every single Trump topic.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 08:10 PM 12-02-2019
Im sure the IG report will be the (End All) for Max Boob.
Fortunately for America.. It is not. Not even close :-)
[Reply]
BanHam 08:14 PM 12-02-2019
The Washington Post reported:

Attorney General William Barr has told associates he disagrees with the Justice Department’s inspector general on one of the key findings in an upcoming report – that the FBI had enough information in July 2016 to justify launching an investigation into members of the Trump campaign, according to people familiar with the matter.

The Justice Department’s inspector general, Michael Horowitz, is due to release his long-awaited findings in a week, but behind the scenes at the Justice Department, disagreement has surfaced about one of Horowitz’s central conclusions on the origins of the Russia investigation. The discord could be the prelude to a major fissure within federal law enforcement on the controversial question of investigating a presidential campaign.

Barr has not been swayed by Horowitz’s rationale for concluding that the FBI had sufficient basis to open an investigation on July 31, 2016, these people said.




[Reply]
Marcellus 08:24 PM 12-02-2019
The report is going to be like everything else. It will not be an end all be all bombshell but will have plenty of damning info to fuel the Repubs and will fall short enough to give Dems a cry for justification.

Donger will likely hit 10,000 posts in the thread but use a total of only 10 or 11 unique words.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:55 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
The report is going to be like everything else. It will not be an end all be all bombshell but will have plenty of damning info to fuel the Repubs and will fall short enough to give Dems a cry for justification.

Donger will likely hit 10,000 posts in the thread but use a total of only 10 or 11 unique words.
:-)
[Reply]
patteeu 10:04 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
Attorney General William P. Barr has told associates he disagrees with the Justice Department’s inspector general on one of the key findings in an upcoming report — that the FBI had enough information in July 2016 to justify launching an investigation into members of the Trump campaign, according to people familiar with the matter.

:-)
Sounds like some (former) FBI decision-makers are in a little bit of trouble here.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 10:07 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
The report is going to be like everything else. It will not be an end all be all bombshell but will have plenty of damning info to fuel the Repubs and will fall short enough to give Dems a cry for justification.

Donger will likely hit 10,000 posts in the thread but use a total of only 10 or 11 unique words.
Okay that's pretty funny.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 10:26 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
Beats me. I hope so.

Will you accept the IG report once it's released?
Are you getting titty fucked by Barr or what?
You just up and disappeared.
[Reply]
scho63 01:17 AM 12-03-2019
Is the Horowitz report a preemptive strike to try and soften or "disprove" what Barr is working on to prevent a slaughter at the upper ranks of the FBI and Intelligence Community?
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 06:05 AM 12-03-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:
Is the Horowitz report a preemptive strike to try and soften or "disprove" what Barr is working on to prevent a slaughter at the upper ranks of the FBI and Intelligence Community?
It will lead to many words, no actions, and provide cover for the FBI and the corrupt Obama people still in place in Intel.
[Reply]
stevieray 08:16 AM 12-03-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
Sure,
funny, that's not what you said way back when you couldn't handle the pressure.

And you can't ..it's why you always have to resort to the Obama/Clinton "christian" post.

There are plenty of people out there who I know have not received the gift of salvation...it's not a far fetched observation.

You're just white knighting Obama & Hillary.

Telling.


Show some self control.
[Reply]
Page 210 of 259
« First < 110160200206207208209210 211212213214220 > Last »
Up