ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 258
« First < 678910 111213142060110 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Guilty! Now for the Trial - Donald Trump Impeachment Show Trial Thread
Taco John 11:11 PM 11-12-2019

[Reply]
Prison Bitch 11:56 AM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
By a happy coincidence, my wife was sick this morning, giving me an extra long commute dropping off the kids at their respective institutions of learning, before heading into the office.

So I got to hear Taylor and Kent's opening statements in their entirety.

Whether or not you think it rises (or sinks) to the level of impeachment, its pretty damning stuff. At a minimum, it should disqualify Trump for re-election in the eyes of any non-tribal red-blooded American. He is clearly corrupt, incompetent, or both.

I was sitting around at lunch wondering “What does Giner Doug think of this whole saga?” I wanted an unbiased and knowledgeable opinion from someone without any animus towards Trump, and your name was first in my head.
[Reply]
Taco John 11:58 AM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by banyon:
I'll take that as an acknowledgment that "what crimes" was a meaningless attempt at distraction.
Likewise, I'll take the invention of crimes as a meaningless attempt at distraction.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 11:58 AM 11-13-2019
Taylor is a freaking joke when he's off script. Media is going to have to work extra hard
[Reply]
MahiMike 11:59 AM 11-13-2019
I notice that Taylor takes much longer to answer a question when the Repubs don't follow the script.
[Reply]
MahiMike 12:03 PM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
Taylor is a freaking joke when he's off script. Media is going to have to work extra hard
Jinx!

:-)
[Reply]
NinerDoug 12:04 PM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
I was sitting around at lunch wondering “What does Giner Doug think of this whole saga?” I wanted an unbiased and knowledgeable opinion from someone without any animus towards Trump, and your name was first in my head.
Glad to hear it. You are surprisingly reasonable and open-minded, for a Bitch, that is.
[Reply]
Pogue 12:13 PM 11-13-2019
Drudge Report front page is perfect. “SCHIFF SHOW”. :-)
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:16 PM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
Glad to hear it. You are surprisingly reasonable and open-minded, for a Bitch, that is.
I just want what’s best for America. And I’m posititive Adam Schiff def does too. We need more “patriots” like him, so I’ll put country over parry when he wants me to.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 12:17 PM 11-13-2019
Pubes have done a great job showing how this is a sham that doesn't touch on anything important.
[Reply]
banyon 12:18 PM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by Taco John:
So they were or weren't planning on investigating Biden's corruption?
No they weren't. The investigation had closed long ago.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 12:18 PM 11-13-2019
At this point you are basically just with the Linsdey Graham School of stick your fingers in your ears and hum and hope it goes away. It really doesn't matter what evidence I point out to you. You aren't listening.

I posted earlier about your demand that I "Prove" that he wanted a public announcement of the investigation. I did that, and you just gloss over it and move in a circle to things I've already produced for you probably 10 times in this thread.

I get it. Your mind is made up. No evidence or facts will change it.

So much irony.
[Reply]
MahiMike 12:20 PM 11-13-2019
So now that the questions about the Biden's come up, these guys claim no knowledge.

Now their testimony just lost its steam.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 12:20 PM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
I just want what’s best for America. And I’m posititive Adam Schiff def does too. We need more “patriots” like him, so I’ll put country over parry when he wants me to.
I don't get the idea that either country or "parry" matter much to you.

Do you love the United States of America, Bitch? How do you feel about the Republican Parry?
[Reply]
banyon 12:22 PM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
So much irony.
Drive by nothing as usual.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 12:25 PM 11-13-2019
Drive by nothing as usual.
Your entire presence is a drive by nothing. You do nothing but lie and twist. You're a joke.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 258
« First < 678910 111213142060110 > Last »
Up