ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 46
< 123 456713 > Last »
The Lounge>AFC Playoff Picture tracker
Hammock Parties 11:00 AM 10-28-2019
Currently

1. Ravens 11-2
2. Patriots 10-3
3. Chiefs 9-4
4. Texans 8-5
5. Bills 9-3
6. Steelers 7-5

#1 seed is still up for grabs

Remaining schedules



Chiefs tiebreakers - win with Ravens, lose with Texans, Colts

We are set up for a classic Reidian Run.
[Reply]
JakeF 12:03 PM 11-01-2019
The Patriots are already prepared for us. They have the best defense against the deep pass in the league. They have gearing up to make sure they make another Super bowl since the end of last year.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:28 PM 11-01-2019
Originally Posted by JakeF:
The Patriots are already prepared for us. They have the best defense against the deep pass in the league. They have gearing up to make sure they make another Super bowl since the end of last year.
You're assuming they are going to remain healthy...their offense is hanging by a thread as far as depth is concerned. If they were to lose Edleman or White they would be in trouble.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:36 PM 11-01-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
You're assuming they are going to remain healthy...their offense is hanging by a thread as far as depth is concerned. If they were to lose Edleman or White they would be in trouble.
ignore him

he's just trying to lowkey shit on Mahomes
[Reply]
Giant Octopodes 12:56 PM 11-01-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Currently

1. Patriots 8-0
2. Colts 5-2
3. Ravens 5-2
4. Chiefs 5-3
5. Bills 5-2
6. Texans 5-3

#2 seed is still up for grabs

Remaining schedules, with winning teams in bold.

Colts: PIT, MIA, JAX, HOU, TEN, TB, NO, CAR, JAX
Texans: JAX, BAL, IND, NE, DEN, TEN, TB, TEN
Ravens: NE, CIN, HOU, LAR, SF, BUF, NYJ, CLE, PIT
Chiefs: MIN, TEN, LAC, OAK, NE, DEN, CHI, LAC

Chiefs tiebreakers - win with Ravens, lose with Texans, Colts

So, the Chiefs have one big advantage here. We only play three winning teams the rest of the way, one of which is the shitty Titans.

The Colts play six, the Texans six, the Ravens five.

We are set up for a classic Reidian Run.
Not sure why you guys are giving up on the 1 seed. If the Chiefs win out, they only need the Patriots to drop 2 games to get the 1 seed. With the Ravens, Cowboys, Eagles, and Texans all coming up, that's not an impossible ask, especially if more injuries occur.

Mind you, I don't think the Chiefs will get the 1 seed, and if the Pat's win this week while the Chiefs lose, sure, expecting the Pat's to go sub 500 the rest of the way is a stretch. But that hasn't happened yet, and the 1 seed is still very much a possibility. So why give up on it so soon?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:01 PM 11-01-2019
Originally Posted by Giant Octopodes:
the 1 seed is still very much a possibility. So why give up on it so soon?
we are about to get our teeth kicked in by the vikings

it's over bro
[Reply]
Yehoodi 01:03 PM 11-01-2019
Originally Posted by Giant Octopodes:
Not sure why you guys are giving up on the 1 seed. If the Chiefs win out, they only need the Patriots to drop 2 games to get the 1 seed. With the Ravens, Cowboys, Eagles, and Texans all coming up, that's not an impossible ask, especially if more injuries occur.

Mind you, I don't think the Chiefs will get the 1 seed, and if the Pat's win this week while the Chiefs lose, sure, expecting the Pat's to go sub 500 the rest of the way is a stretch. But that hasn't happened yet, and the 1 seed is still very much a possibility. So why give up on it so soon?
Yes it is an outside shot but you never know.

The Pats were 10-0 in 2015 going into late Nov. had a few more injuries pile up and went 2-4 and Denver finished with the #1 seed. Pats #2 at 12-4.

So anything can happen. Pats got a tough 2nd half to their schedule.
[Reply]
Yehoodi 01:06 PM 11-01-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
we are about to get our teeth kicked in by the vikings

it's over bro
Even if you loose to Minn you still can go 12-4. Pats could end up 12-4, it is what happened with Denver/Pats in 2015. Pats were rolling to the #1 seed and went 2-4 in the last 6 games.

Either way be nice if you guys get the 2 seed.
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:13 PM 11-01-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
we are about to get our teeth kicked in by the vikings

it's over bro
Man...I dont trust Cousins. If they heat him up like Rodgers...he'll fold. If you look at their schedule...it's in line with his career. He wins against bad teams...

Vikings may win...but they only put up 6 against the Bears and 19, last week at home, against the Redskins.

He's not going to make miracle throws like Rodgers...which were really the difference in that game.
[Reply]
New World Order 01:14 PM 11-01-2019
Originally Posted by Yehoodi:
Even if you loose to Minn you still can go 12-4. Pats could end up 12-4, it is what happened with Denver/Pats in 2015. Pats were rolling to the #1 seed and went 2-4 in the last 6 games.

Either way be nice if you guys get the 2 seed.
I don’t care. I just want them to be healthy.

The only time they’ve been healthy was the very first drive of week 1
[Reply]
Yehoodi 01:25 PM 11-01-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
I don’t care. I just want them to be healthy.

The only time they’ve been healthy was the very first drive of week 1
Yes health is key. And at times that is more important than the seeding. So agreed.

Be nice if you guys are running on all cylinders come Jan.

Looks like you guys should be able to secure the division so you will at least be the #4 seed, a home playoff game and then likely two road games. As you beat Balt. you have a good shot at the #3 seed if hou/indy end up with the #2 seed and NE at #1.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 01:36 PM 11-01-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
The best chance.

Everyone is basically tied, and we have the MVP.
FIXED!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:45 PM 11-03-2019

Colts QB Jacoby Brissett down, holding his knee. Trainers on the field.

— Albert Breer (@AlbertBreer) November 3, 2019

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:46 PM 11-03-2019
AFC is wide open. Jacoby's leg looks fucked.

Jacoby Brissett injury. 2 hits on lead leg pic.twitter.com/bMbL5VD2oV

— Warren Sharp (@SharpFootball) November 3, 2019

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:07 PM 11-03-2019
COLTS LOSE
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:16 PM 11-03-2019
Colts 5-3

Chiefs 6-3

Texans 6-3

Huge win today.

Important win for us today.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 46
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up