ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 45
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
The Lounge>AFC Playoff Picture tracker
Hammock Parties 11:00 AM 10-28-2019
Currently

1. Ravens 11-2
2. Patriots 10-3
3. Chiefs 9-4
4. Texans 8-5
5. Bills 9-3
6. Steelers 7-5

#1 seed is still up for grabs

Remaining schedules



Chiefs tiebreakers - win with Ravens, lose with Texans, Colts

We are set up for a classic Reidian Run.
[Reply]
JD10367 03:52 AM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
He's a fun factoid...Raiders are the only team with a winning record that has a double digit negative point disparity...at -32.

The Panthers are the only other winning team with negative points at -3. Somehow Oakland is doing the impossible..

Anyone see something strange about that? Strange enough to fill a new stadium?
Oh my fucking God. Will you fucktards EVER stop blaming anyone but your fucking team? Itís the refs, itís a conspiracy, blah blah fucking blah... now itís the RAIDERS the NFL wants to succeed? THIS will be the excuse if Oakland wins the west and the Chiefs are a WC or miss the playoffs? :-)
[Reply]
jdh81_06 04:35 AM 11-11-2019
I canít believe you people are ready to crown the ****ing Oakland Raiders. We beat the brakes off them in the coliseum. We will beat them again, and they will lose at least two other games because they are the Raiders. This board is getting bad when we have Chief fans crowing the Raiders. The Raiders are a hopeless team that will place no better than second in the AFC west as long as Mahomes is around. Iím pissed about yesterdayís loss but Iím not ready to throw in the towel and crown the worst franchise in football.
[Reply]
Showtime 05:46 AM 11-11-2019
Rest of season I’m not expecting a lot team is to hurt. If they make playoffs who the hell knows anyone can get hot for 3 weeks. This season has been one from hell but that’s football shit happens.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 06:08 AM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
He's a fun factoid...Raiders are the only team with a winning record that has a double digit negative point disparity...at -32.

The Panthers are the only other winning team with negative points at -3. Somehow Oakland is doing the impossible..

Anyone see something strange about that? Strange enough to fill a new stadium?
Originally Posted by JD10367:
Oh my fucking God. Will you fucktards EVER stop blaming anyone but your fucking team? Itís the refs, itís a conspiracy, blah blah fucking blah... now itís the RAIDERS the NFL wants to succeed? THIS will be the excuse if Oakland wins the west and the Chiefs are a WC or miss the playoffs? :-)
BlackOp is too dim to see that thee games, Chiefs, Vikings, and Packers, are the reason for our negative point disparity. Raiders are also near the top of the league in penalties, again. Anything to find a conspiracy though. Raiders have won despite terrible officiating.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:07 AM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Jesus...the Steelers are still alive?

OP updated
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 07:31 AM 11-11-2019
I was pretty confident that NO was the best team as of yesterday and we saw what happened to them...

Lots of football to be played. Best to take it all one week at a time.
[Reply]
kcclone 07:35 AM 11-11-2019
Well, at least we don’t have to play any AFCS teams throughout the regular season.
[Reply]
ILChief 07:41 AM 11-11-2019
Just not our year. Injuries and learning curve for new scheme and massive turnover of defense players too much. We can make playoffs but getting past divisional round would be a major accomplishment. Second round will be at Baltimore or Foxboro and I donít like us in either.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:45 AM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by jdh81_06:
We beat the brakes off them in the coliseum.
That's one way to look at it.

Another way is, they ran the ball well and held us scoreless for three quarters...
[Reply]
Nzoner 11:04 AM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by JD10367:
now itís the RAIDERS the NFL wants to succeed? THIS will be the excuse if Oakland wins the west and the Chiefs are a WC or miss the playoffs? :-)
Maybe the NFL wants to give a parting gift to the city of Oakland :-)
[Reply]
NWTF 07:24 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
He's a fun factoid...Raiders are the only team with a winning record that has a double digit negative point disparity...at -32.

The Panthers are the only other winning team with negative points at -3. Somehow Oakland is doing the impossible..

Anyone see something strange about that? Strange enough to fill a new stadium?
Give it a rest. I dont think their that good anyway but they have played the 3rd toughest SOS. I think the Chiefs are # 1 or #2, but the raiders have been competitive in most games.
[Reply]
chiefqueen 08:47 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by Rudy tossed tigger's salad:
Raiders will win the division with their schedule

Happy to get a reset in 2020 and avoid having to play the Texans and Pats/Ravens.
Bills, barring a collapse, will be the #5, assuming the Raiders winning the AFCW (which I think they will) that leaves the Chiefs battling the Colts and Steelers for the final AFC playoff spot and the Chiefs probably will NOT have any tiebreakers.

It no longer looks good for the Chiefs to even MAKE the playoffs, now when you compare the Chiefs and Raiders' remaining schedules.

P.S. No matter where the Chiefs finish in the division this season they WILL play the Pats next season because the AFCW crosses with the AFCE next season.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 08:54 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by chiefqueen:
Bills, barring a collapse, will be the #5, assuming the Raiders winning the AFCW (which I think they will) that leaves the Chiefs battling the Colts and Steelers for the final AFC playoff spot and the Chiefs probably will NOT have any tiebreakers.

It no longer looks good for the Chiefs to even MAKE the playoffs, now when you compare the Chiefs and Raiders' remaining schedules.

P.S. No matter where the Chiefs finish in the division this season they WILL play the Pats next season because the AFCW crosses with the AFCE next season.
Can we at least play them at home
[Reply]
chiefqueen 08:57 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Can we at least play them at home
Yes, the game w/ NE would be @ Arrowhead b/c we played them in Foxboro in 2017 (the last time KC played all of the AFCE teams).
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 08:59 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by chiefqueen:
Yes, the game w/ NE would be @ Arrowhead b/c we played them in Foxboro in 2017 (the last time KC played all of the AFCE teams).
I would say we have 2 easy win against the dolphins and jets but we lost to the Titans so who knows
[Reply]
Page 10 of 45
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up