ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Media Center>The Black Crowes to reunite
rabblerouser 06:01 PM 10-03-2019
Chris and Rich are in Nashville assembling a new lineup of TBC for a tour next year.

No Steve (obviously, if you read his book), no Marc, no Sven...

Sounds like CR, RR, Adam, and Tony Leone on drums. I'd wager a bet Andy Hess will play bass since Sven wasn't invited...but who will play lead guitar? Audley? Benji Shanks?

Weird, wild times we are living in...
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 08:21 PM 10-29-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
You're not very good at "a few favorites for getting started". I know it's hard when you're a big fan. :-)

Also, where is Mr. Jones?
Pat bringing it with the sarcasm!
[Reply]
Chief Northman 08:31 PM 10-29-2019
JFC.

How did I miss this?

The Crowes were life changing for me.
I have a ‘Shake Your Moneymaker’ art rendition of the stoned Crowes tattooed on my body. Seen them live a number of times. The vocals, the lyrics, the melodies, - it always has and always will reach me.

Cannot wait to see this play out.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:02 PM 10-29-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
You're not very good at "a few favorites for getting started". I know it's hard when you're a big fan. :-)
I mean, for real, I left off :

No Speak No Slave
My Morning Song
Hotel Illness
Bad Luck Blue Eyes Goodbye
Sister Luck
Thunderstorm 6:54
Tornado
Dirty Hair Halo
Girl From A Pawnshop
Pastoral
Bled To Death
Wyoming And Me
My Heart's Killing Me
Gone
A Conspiracy
High Head Blues
One Mirror Too Many
Another Roadside Tragedy
Go Tell The Congregation
Grows A Rose
Peace Anyway
Greasy Grass River
Cosmic Friend
Lay It All On Me
Houston Don't Dream About Me
Shine Along
Goodbye Daughters of the Revolution


Those are more of my favorites :-) :-)
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:02 PM 10-29-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
JFC.

How did I miss this?

The Crowes were life changing for me.
I have a ‘Shake Your Moneymaker’ art rendition of the stoned Crowes tattooed on my body. Seen them live a number of times. The vocals, the lyrics, the melodies, - it always has and always will reach me.

Cannot wait to see this play out.
Yes.
[Reply]
EPodolak 09:29 PM 10-29-2019
Originally Posted by lewdog:
I've never given their stuff a great listen. Nothing struck me originally.

Mind sharing a few of your favorites here as a starting point?
This to me is essential Black Crowes, Sticky Fingers meets Second Helping. If you know those references the song may be in your groove.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvBHF-0ZIw4
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:03 PM 10-29-2019
Originally Posted by EPodolak:
This to me is essential Black Crowes, Sticky Fingers meets Second Helping. If you know those references the song may be in your groove.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvBHF-0ZIw4
You ever heard the "slow" version?

https://youtu.be/5NumnMJaagQ
[Reply]
rabblerouser 05:22 PM 10-30-2019
For those who still do the bit torrent thang :

http://bt.etree.org/index.php?search...at=215&page=50
[Reply]
Great Expectations 09:35 PM 10-30-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
can't tell if serious...
Lol, you have to know your audience. Lew is a big Adam Duritz fan, he is yuge in Scottsdale.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:12 PM 10-30-2019
Originally Posted by Great Expectations:
Lol, you have to know your audience. Lew is a big Adam Duritz fan, he is yuge in Scottsdale.
Fair.
[Reply]
lewdog 08:59 PM 11-04-2019
Originally Posted by Great Expectations:
Lol, you have to know your audience. Lew is a big Adam Duritz fan, he is yuge in Scottsdale.
You know what, I'll fucking take that!
[Reply]
Great Expectations 08:24 AM 11-05-2019
I saw a billboard in KC when visiting/taking the boulevard tour this weekend.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 01:12 AM 11-06-2019
Originally Posted by Great Expectations:
I saw a billboard in KC when visiting/taking the boulevard tour this weekend.
Means there's a show scheduled here. Crossroads or Voodoo Lounge at the casino.

Which one is a Live Nation venue? The contract is with LN.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:11 AM 11-09-2019
https://relix.com/news/detail/the-bl...WOwZKW0ZZPIg6w
[Reply]
rabblerouser 01:52 AM 11-11-2019
Official announcement tomorrow
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:37 PM 11-11-2019


Wed Aug 26th at Sandstone.

https://theblackcrowes.com/

Wonder who will be on the bill with them? No way they can fill Sandstone on their own.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Up