ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 16
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>The right is losing their minds over a 16 year old Swedish girl
EmojiMania 11:51 AM 09-24-2019

Holy shit

Michael Knowles of Daily Wire just called Greta Thunberg a "mentally ill Swedish child."@ChristopherHahn tore into him pic.twitter.com/Ki0cK6W3Ev

— jordan (@JordanUhl) September 23, 2019

Laura Ingraham compares Greta Thunberg to Children of the Corn pic.twitter.com/eiCvYIbthr

— Andrew Lawrence (@ndrew_lawrence) September 24, 2019

Children—notably Nordic white girls with braids and red cheeks—were often used in Nazi propaganda. An old Goebbels technique! Looks like today’s progressive Left is still learning its game from an earlier Left in the 1930s pic.twitter.com/E4q2KZ526s

— Dinesh D'Souza (@DineshDSouza) September 22, 2019

This performance by @GretaThunberg is disturbingly redolent of a victim of a Maoist
“re-education” camp.

The adults who brainwashed this autist child should be brought up on child abuse charges. https://t.co/x81HWNZRa8

— Sebastian Gorka DrG (@SebGorka) September 24, 2019

A sixteen year old child has all your favorite intellectual luminaries going batshit ****ing crazy on national television and Twitter. Wow.

:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
NinerDoug 02:44 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
So the answer is: no. You don’t have any plans really. Neither does she. That’s pretty much what I guessed.
What's your plan, Bitch?
[Reply]
BanHam 02:53 PM 09-24-2019
Greta's ANTIFA parents:

> Using their special needs child as a political prop - Sad!
[Reply]
scho63 02:53 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by EmojiMania:

A sixteen year old child has all your favorite intellectual luminaries going batshit ****ing crazy on national television and Twitter. Wow.

:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
You laugh at a child being abused and used by your Left Wing scumbags, a poor girl with Autism who should have NEVER been put in this position but the left has NO shame, not a drop. :-)

The Fox News contributor has already apologized for his comment. He should have done it in Blackface and then it would have been acceptable.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 02:55 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
What's your plan, Bitch?
1. End all legal immigration to high energy consumption (re: white) countries;
2. Deport all illegal immigrants from high energy consumption (re: white) countries
3. $100B/yr shifted from NATO/U.N. to free abortion and contraception in Africa;
4. Rejoin Paris if all three above enacted. But not unless.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 03:00 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
The most endangered species on earth is the species is Homo sapiens. Unfortunately, largely from our own stupidity.
FYP
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:03 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by crayzkirk:
Incorrectly fixed your quote...
FYP

Homo sapiens have been killing one another for millennia. We start and fight wars and with nukes around, are chances of extinction exceed that of other species.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:04 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by BanHam:
Greta's ANTIFA parents:

> Using their special needs child as a political prop - Sad!
I hope, Converse my former account for years, sues them for copyright infringement of their logo.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 03:04 PM 09-24-2019
FYP

Homo sapiens have been killing one another for millennia. We start and fight wars and with nukes around, are chances of extinction exceed that of other species.
As I said, our own stupidity. I'm not disagreeing with you, I just think we are really stupid. The people we elect to our governments represent the WORST of us, not the best of us.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:06 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by EmojiMania:
I

In BEP's world:

BEP never, ever forgets what team she's on.
More ad hom, because you can't articulate an argument. You got nuthin'....again and again and again. Just emoji mania.

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:08 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by crayzkirk:
As I said, our own stupidity. I'm not disagreeing with you, I just think we are really stupid.
I just don't think it merely falls under that. It's more often it falls under evil.

How often do you see other species kill their own kind en masse? Even kill their own babies in their wombs?
[Reply]
crayzkirk 03:18 PM 09-24-2019
I just don't think it merely falls under that. It's more often it falls under evil.

How often do you see other species kill their own kind en masse? Even kill their own babies in their wombs?
Okay... right/wrong... good/evil... can be fairly subjective. Stupidity seems pretty absolute. Because of my moral code, I see those things as wrong and really stupid.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 03:21 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
1. End all legal immigration to high energy consumption (re: white) countries;
2. Deport all illegal immigrants from high energy consumption (re: white) countries
3. $100B/yr shifted from NATO/U.N. to free abortion and contraception in Africa;
4. Rejoin Paris if all three above enacted. But not unless.
Well, at least that's a plan.

What do you plan to do about:

1. Developing countries becoming high energy consumption countries; and,

2. China?
[Reply]
Bump 03:45 PM 09-24-2019
The OP is just showing yet another example of projection with his title. How quickly he forgot that libshits were threatening mini-AOC and the girl had to shut her twitter down because of it. And that was just comedy.
[Reply]
Iowanian 03:48 PM 09-24-2019
....As long as she doesn't smirk at a drunken Indian, she's good.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:52 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by Bump:
The OP is just showing yet another example of projection with his title. How quickly he forgot that libshits were threatening mini-AOC and the girl had to shut her twitter down because of it. And that was just comedy.
Apparently she is the Youth Ambassador for a Bill & Melinda Gate's Fdn—The One—also funded by Soros. Powerful people are behind putting her up as the face of disaster.

I also recently found out that Gate's father was once head of Planned Parenthood.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 16
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up