ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 16
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>The right is losing their minds over a 16 year old Swedish girl
EmojiMania 11:51 AM 09-24-2019

Holy shit

Michael Knowles of Daily Wire just called Greta Thunberg a "mentally ill Swedish child."@ChristopherHahn tore into him pic.twitter.com/Ki0cK6W3Ev

— jordan (@JordanUhl) September 23, 2019

Laura Ingraham compares Greta Thunberg to Children of the Corn pic.twitter.com/eiCvYIbthr

— Andrew Lawrence (@ndrew_lawrence) September 24, 2019

Children—notably Nordic white girls with braids and red cheeks—were often used in Nazi propaganda. An old Goebbels technique! Looks like today’s progressive Left is still learning its game from an earlier Left in the 1930s pic.twitter.com/E4q2KZ526s

— Dinesh D'Souza (@DineshDSouza) September 22, 2019

This performance by @GretaThunberg is disturbingly redolent of a victim of a Maoist
“re-education” camp.

The adults who brainwashed this autist child should be brought up on child abuse charges. https://t.co/x81HWNZRa8

— Sebastian Gorka DrG (@SebGorka) September 24, 2019

A sixteen year old child has all your favorite intellectual luminaries going batshit ****ing crazy on national television and Twitter. Wow.

:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 02:12 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
The climate change cult needed a spokesperson they could identify with.

Who could fit that role better than a retarded 16 yr. old Children of the Corn zombie-girl?

I don't see what all the fuss is about.
Now that terminology deserves a bunch of emojis because it's actually funny! Rep!

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 02:13 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
1. 1970 was not that long ago.

2. Do you deny the truth of the article?
I told you before, I don't do questions so you can pigeon hole me to control the debate.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 02:16 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
I told you before, I don't do questions so you can pigeon hole me to control the debate.
Ok. Good to know. :-)
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 02:17 PM 09-24-2019
Lets try this again Giner: do you or Swedish Punky Brewster have a plan to reduce

1) African population growth
2) China’s emissions growth
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 02:19 PM 09-24-2019
Since Monday, news networks and social media have been abuzz with the claim that, as The Guardian among others tweeted, “humanity has wiped out 60 percent of animals since 1970”—a stark and staggering figure based on the latest iteration of the WWF’s Living Planet report...

But that isn’t really what the report showed....

That covers just 6.4 percent of the 63,000 or so species of vertebrates—that is, back-boned animals—that are thought to exist.

https://www.theatlantic.com/science/...s-1970/574549/
Done responding to NinerDoug's hijacking of this thread, so he can change the topic about how crazy some environmental alarmists are.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 02:20 PM 09-24-2019
Marsha! Marsha! Marsha!
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 02:25 PM 09-24-2019
The most endangered species on earth is the species is Homo sapiens. Unfortunately, largely from other Homo sapiens.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 02:29 PM 09-24-2019
Can we all agree that both parties do the same things and are (nearly) equal in their own brands of hypocrisy?

Maybe then we could go back to talking about things that matter, such as policies.....?

Just a thought/dream.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 02:30 PM 09-24-2019
In a recent move that is likely to come as a surprise to many animal lovers around the world, the South African government is asking the international community to legalize the rhino horn trade as a means to save the animal and to fight poaching.

The justification for this is clear: by banning the sale of the horns and thus making them less available, the price for them has gone through the roof, creating incredible monetary incentives for poachers. Meanwhile, the rhino has been stripped of a major source of its value in legal markets, which has caused private owners of rhinos to question the profitability of providing heavily for the animal’s security.

Such perverse forces are at play regarding the entire endangered species list, as the very status “endangered” makes it near impossible to make any money from the animals.

Although some animal-protection activists no doubt abhor the idea of profiting from animals, making such profits illegal has clearly done nothing to protect those on the endangered list, as it appears that so few of these species will ever be delisted. It is far more likely that the only way to save them is through free markets and privatization, as was seen in the case of the American bison, also known as the American buffalo....

The second major reason for the near extinction of the buffalo was state-controlled land and all of the moral hazards that accompany it.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2014/02/...gered-species/

And that is why the solutions from Watermelons, is worse than what they want to fix—because they use the state. More often, statist solutions make the very things they want improved—worse. Kinda' like the NeoCons and their ME wars. There's more terrorism now than when the WoT started.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 02:31 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
Can we all agree that both parties do the same things and are (nearly) equal in their own brands of hypocrisy?

Maybe then we could go back to talking about things that matter, such as policies.....?

Just a thought/dream.
I can agree with that. But emoji creates such reactions.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 02:33 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Lets try this again Giner: do you or Swedish Punky Brewster have a plan to reduce

1) African population growth
2) China’s emissions growth
Well, I don't know if the young lady has a plan for either Africa or China. With regard to China, probably not denying that there are problems would be a good place to start. You know, engaging in discussion, negotiations, treaties, that kind of thing? Not withdrawing from a non-binding climate treaty because it will make all the Little Bitches who voted for you happy, that kind of thing?

What do you think, Little Bitch?

Is it a better idea to just say, oh well, China, fuck it, our hands are tied, nothing we can do, fuck you Paris Accord, fuck you teenage girl, fuck you future generations, Trump needs people in MAGA hats to suck his dick at rallies? Is that the way to go, Little Bitch?
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 02:38 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
Why would people agree to such a blatant attempt at moral equivalence? When it comes to this type of shit, the Republicans are pikers in comparison to the Democrats.

Both parties suck, but the Dems are unquestionably the worse of the two.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 02:41 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Why would people agree to such a blatant attempt at moral equivalence? When it comes to this type of shit, the Republicans are pikers in comparison to the Democrats.

Both parties suck, but the Dems are unquestionably the worse of the two.
I was trying to maintain my independent status......but yeah, I hear ya (and why I said "nearly" equal)
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 02:43 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
Well, I don't know if the young lady has a plan for either Africa or China. With regard to China, probably not denying that there are problems would be a good place to start. You know, engaging in discussion, negotiations, treaties, that kind of thing? Not withdrawing from a non-binding climate treaty because it will make all the Little Bitches who voted for you happy, that kind of thing?

What do you think, Little Bitch?

Is it a better idea to just say, oh well, China, **** it, our hands are tied, nothing we can do, **** you Paris Accord, **** you teenage girl, **** you future generations, Trump needs people in MAGA hats to suck his dick at rallies? Is that the way to go, Little Bitch?
So the answer is: no. You don’t have any plans really. Neither does she. That’s pretty much what I guessed.
[Reply]
EmojiMania 02:43 PM 09-24-2019
In the real world, even Fox ****ing News apologized for Knowles' behavior, called his comment "disgraceful", and said he will not appear on the network again.

In BEP's world:

Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Her own mother, a member of Antifa, wrote about her mental disabilities even. How come Hahn doesn't call-out her parents.

Hahn got triggered completely because his side was caught with their pants down—again!

Even the host said he had a "visceral" reaction. A reaction is not an argument.
BEP never, ever forgets what team she's on. :-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)

Originally Posted by Over Yonder:
Apparently, she doesn't know any better.
How DARE you speak of Bump's mental condition that way? That poor boy never did anything to you. :-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
Page 5 of 16
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up