ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 16
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>The right is losing their minds over a 16 year old Swedish girl
EmojiMania 11:51 AM 09-24-2019

Holy shit

Michael Knowles of Daily Wire just called Greta Thunberg a "mentally ill Swedish child."@ChristopherHahn tore into him pic.twitter.com/Ki0cK6W3Ev

— jordan (@JordanUhl) September 23, 2019



Laura Ingraham compares Greta Thunberg to Children of the Corn pic.twitter.com/eiCvYIbthr

— Andrew Lawrence (@ndrew_lawrence) September 24, 2019


Children—notably Nordic white girls with braids and red cheeks—were often used in Nazi propaganda. An old Goebbels technique! Looks like today’s progressive Left is still learning its game from an earlier Left in the 1930s pic.twitter.com/E4q2KZ526s

— Dinesh D'Souza (@DineshDSouza) September 22, 2019


This performance by @GretaThunberg is disturbingly redolent of a victim of a Maoist
“re-education” camp.

The adults who brainwashed this autist child should be brought up on child abuse charges. https://t.co/x81HWNZRa8

— Sebastian Gorka DrG (@SebGorka) September 24, 2019



A sixteen year old child has all your favorite intellectual luminaries going batshit ****ing crazy on national television and Twitter. Wow.

:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 01:53 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Same thing that was done after Laura Ingraham criticized that Hog.

It's okay to exploit children for their cause but when you call it out, they try to censor you off the air...
Well, sure. That's the whole point of weaponizing the children. They tug at the heartstrings with fears for the future. Then, when the opposition disputes their claims, or question their bona fides or motives, that opposition is demonized for attacking the poor children.

It's basically creating a built in straw man.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 01:56 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by EmojiMania:


:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Bump 01:56 PM 09-24-2019
the left using children because people don't respect the adults talking, lmao.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 01:57 PM 09-24-2019
It's not just led by politicians but activists.
[Reply]
EmojiMania 01:59 PM 09-24-2019
Speaking of mentally ill people:

Originally Posted by Bump:
the left using children because people don't respect the adults talking, lmao.
Just because Bump has autism doesn't mean his voice doesn't matter just as much as the rest of yours. You all are engaging in some pretty disgusting slandering of autists in this thread. Bump's voice matters too!
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 01:59 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by Bump:
the left using children because people don't respect the adults talking, lmao.
Her own mother, a member of Antifa, wrote about her mental disabilities even. How come Hahn doesn't call-out her parents.

Hahn got triggered completely because his side was caught with their pants down—again!

Even the host said he had a "visceral" reaction. A reaction is not an argument.

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 02:01 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by EmojiMania:
Speaking of mentally ill people: I have a nervous laughing disorder called the glee of insanity because I post lots of emojis.
FYP

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Over Yonder 02:01 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by EmojiMania:
:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)

What happened to retracting what you said? Sounds like you're doubling down on it! :-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
I thought that was kinda implied? But for the record, let me be official here.

Apparently this child IS mentally ill. Therefore, I retract this...

Originally Posted by :
Throwing numbers around with the assumption that all agree with them and they are established facts.
Apparently, she doesn't know any better. Poor child.:-)
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 02:02 PM 09-24-2019
EmojiMania doesn't know the definition of slander which has to be based on a false hood to be slander and this is NOT false.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 02:06 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Her own mother, a member of Antifa, wrote about her mental disabilities even. How come Hahn doesn't call-out her parents.

Hahn got triggered completely because his side was caught with their pants down—again!

Even the host said he had a "visceral" reaction. A reaction is not an argument.

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
https://www.theguardian.com/environm...r-report-finds

Yes, Antifa propaganda. Right.
[Reply]
patteeu 02:10 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Only a nitwit would see it otherwise.
Emoji is up to that task.
[Reply]
vailpass 02:10 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Well, sure. That's the whole point of weaponizing the children. They tug at the heartstrings with fears for the future. Then, when the opposition disputes their claims, or question their bona fides or motives, that opposition is demonized for attacking the poor children.

It's basically creating a built in straw man.
Bingo. Add in the extra nice touch of picking a young girl who is on the spectrum to use as your ventriloquist dummy and you win all the stupid prizes.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 02:11 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
https://www.theguardian.com/environm...r-report-finds

Yes, Antifa propaganda. Right.
There were millions os animal species wiped out even before man was on the scene too. You need to make a trip to certain National Parks and see the evidence and documentation for that too.

Not that this has to do with the topic of this 16 year old girl or climate change per se.

And I only see two scientists named in your left-wing source, while they use the vague generality of "scientists" to make it sound like all scientists and they don't provide any proper context either. That's call stove piping evidence.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 02:11 PM 09-24-2019
The climate change cult needed a spokesperson they could identify with.

Who could fit that role better than a retarded 16 yr. old Children of the Corn zombie-girl?

I don't see what all the fuss is about.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 02:12 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
There were millions os animal species wiped out even before man was on the scene too. You need to make a trip to certain National Parks and see the evidence and documentation for that too.

Not that this has to do with the topic of this 16 year old girl or climate change per se.

And I only see two scientists named in your left-wing source, while they use the vague generality of "scientists" to make it sound like all scientists and they don't provide any proper context either. That's call stove piping evidence.
1. 1970 was not that long ago.

2. Do you deny the truth of the article?
[Reply]
Page 4 of 16
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up