ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 16
< 123 456713 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>The right is losing their minds over a 16 year old Swedish girl
EmojiMania 11:51 AM 09-24-2019

Holy shit

Michael Knowles of Daily Wire just called Greta Thunberg a "mentally ill Swedish child."@ChristopherHahn tore into him pic.twitter.com/Ki0cK6W3Ev

— jordan (@JordanUhl) September 23, 2019

Laura Ingraham compares Greta Thunberg to Children of the Corn pic.twitter.com/eiCvYIbthr

— Andrew Lawrence (@ndrew_lawrence) September 24, 2019

Children—notably Nordic white girls with braids and red cheeks—were often used in Nazi propaganda. An old Goebbels technique! Looks like today’s progressive Left is still learning its game from an earlier Left in the 1930s pic.twitter.com/E4q2KZ526s

— Dinesh D'Souza (@DineshDSouza) September 22, 2019

This performance by @GretaThunberg is disturbingly redolent of a victim of a Maoist
“re-education” camp.

The adults who brainwashed this autist child should be brought up on child abuse charges. https://t.co/x81HWNZRa8

— Sebastian Gorka DrG (@SebGorka) September 24, 2019

A sixteen year old child has all your favorite intellectual luminaries going batshit ****ing crazy on national television and Twitter. Wow.

:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
Over Yonder 01:25 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by EmojiMania:
The right: "She's mentally ill" "She's demonically brainwashed" "The left are Nazis"
Over Yonder: "The people who should be ashamed here are...her parents"

:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
If she doesn't have a mental illness, correct. But like I said, I will retract that if she is actually mentally ill.
[Reply]
Fishpicker 01:29 PM 09-24-2019

[Reply]
Taco John 01:29 PM 09-24-2019
I don't know about losing my mind, but I've sure laughed at this dopey kid.
[Reply]
BDj23 01:34 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by Fishpicker:
Grrr orange man bad!
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 01:35 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by Over Yonder:
I guess I need to get out more, I have never heard of this child. The last tweet in the OP is sad. Throwing numbers around with the assumption that all agree with them and they are established facts. The adults in her life should be ashamed..... but I'm sure they ain't :-)

....unless she actually does have mental problems. I would then retract what I've said.
There's an article in the below link. In the article, you'll find information about the girl that you may find enlightening.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...4#post14475374
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 01:41 PM 09-24-2019
Sounds like Emoji is the one losing his mind over the reaction of the right, with all the emojis he needs to make his point. That is if he has a point at all.

Me thinks he doth protest too much.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 01:42 PM 09-24-2019
Oh and this child's parents are members of Antifa too.

Hahn goes full ad hom to censor and end the debate, because he can't refute the claim by the other guy. Typical leftist who has got nuthin'.
[Reply]
EmojiMania 01:43 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Sounds like Emoji is the one losing his mind over the reaction of the right
:-):-):-):-):-):-):-)

"Calling a 16 year old child mentally ill and demonically possessed is normal, you're the weird one for noticing"

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 01:45 PM 09-24-2019

"Calling a 16 year old child mentally ill and demonically possessed is normal, you're the weird one for noticing"

She does suffer from a mental affliction called Aspergers. This is a fact and she is being exploited. I didn't hear the demonic part, but if she is being used by Antifa parents, that's pretty demonic.

You got nuthin'.
[Reply]
Over Yonder 01:47 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
There's an article in the below link. In the article, you'll find information about the girl that you may find enlightening.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...4#post14475374
Damn, that's sad. I suspected as much by watching the last tweet posted in the OP. :-) The left has no shame, exploiting children is just a thing to those ass hats:-)
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 01:48 PM 09-24-2019
Climate alarmist do worship Gaia—an earth religion, which is what their movement is about while run their religion on the entire globe and try to shove it down our throats—when what they really want is to be paid by taxing us to death.
[Reply]
EmojiMania 01:49 PM 09-24-2019
This is a fact and she is being exploited.
Interesting wording about what is a fact and what is not :-):-):-):-)

You got nuthin'.
I didn't hear the demonic part, but if she is being used by Antifa parents, that's pretty demonic.
"You got nothing, unlike me, since I have very secure logical reasons to determine that actually comparisons to demonic possession are totally appropriate"

:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 01:50 PM 09-24-2019
Damn, that's sad. I suspected as much by watching the last tweet posted in the OP. :-) The left has no shame, exploiting children is just a thing to those ass hats:-)
Same thing that was done after Laura Ingraham criticized that Hog.

It's okay to exploit children for their cause but when you call it out, they try to censor you off the air. Typical of communists.
[Reply]
EmojiMania 01:50 PM 09-24-2019
If she doesn't have a mental illness, correct. But like I said, I will retract that if she is actually mentally ill.
:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)

What happened to retracting what you said? Sounds like you're doubling down on it! :-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 01:51 PM 09-24-2019
Interesting wording about what is a fact and what is not [ Bunch of emojis removed so I can make the same response and not have his limit mine]

"You got nothing, unlike me, since I have very secure logical reasons to determine that actually comparisons to demonic possession are totally appropriate"

[:-) deleted]
:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Page 3 of 16
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up