ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 16
< 12 345612 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>The right is losing their minds over a 16 year old Swedish girl
EmojiMania 11:51 AM 09-24-2019

Holy shit

Michael Knowles of Daily Wire just called Greta Thunberg a "mentally ill Swedish child."@ChristopherHahn tore into him pic.twitter.com/Ki0cK6W3Ev

— jordan (@JordanUhl) September 23, 2019

Laura Ingraham compares Greta Thunberg to Children of the Corn pic.twitter.com/eiCvYIbthr

— Andrew Lawrence (@ndrew_lawrence) September 24, 2019

Children—notably Nordic white girls with braids and red cheeks—were often used in Nazi propaganda. An old Goebbels technique! Looks like today’s progressive Left is still learning its game from an earlier Left in the 1930s pic.twitter.com/E4q2KZ526s

— Dinesh D'Souza (@DineshDSouza) September 22, 2019

This performance by @GretaThunberg is disturbingly redolent of a victim of a Maoist
“re-education” camp.

The adults who brainwashed this autist child should be brought up on child abuse charges. https://t.co/x81HWNZRa8

— Sebastian Gorka DrG (@SebGorka) September 24, 2019

A sixteen year old child has all your favorite intellectual luminaries going batshit ****ing crazy on national television and Twitter. Wow.

:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
RaiderH8r 12:32 PM 09-24-2019
I thought it was a trailer for a reboot of Willy Wonka and she was reprising the role of Veruca Salt. Swear to God. I figured it had to be some Hollywood fantasy wherein a 16 year old lecturing adults gets taken seriously.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 12:33 PM 09-24-2019
The stupidity of the thread title truly reaches epic heights.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 12:38 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
You're the illogical one. So stop projecting. It's not today's left that are Nazis, it's that Nazis were on the left. I've been saying the left environmental alarmists and extremists are using it for cover for their communist solutions. So both are on the left. Just using her physical features doesn't do it, but to me it's merely symbolic image for oppressive policies. Normally, I am not a fan of D'Souza.
So if you think that we are fucking up the environment and something needs to be done about it, you're a Nazi.

Wow. That's just brilliant.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 12:39 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by jjjayb:
It's funny that the leftists in our nation have to use children to try and sell their bullshit. Maybe because their ideas are childish and naive?
That's also why religions try to sink their meathooks into children...because no intelligent adult would ever buy into that bullshit without childhood exposure to it.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 12:39 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
So if you think that we are ****ing up the environment and something needs to be done about it, you're a Nazi.

Wow. That's just brilliant.
Ignoring China/India is a brave move cotton
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:45 PM 09-24-2019

I remember my mom smacking my teen sisters when they went off the crazy train like this^
[Reply]
NinerDoug 12:47 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Ignoring China/India is a brave move cotton
Oh. Who's ignoring China and India?
[Reply]
Donger 12:48 PM 09-24-2019
She has Asperger's.
[Reply]
alpha_omega 12:52 PM 09-24-2019
Pffft, you call THAT losing their minds?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:56 PM 09-24-2019
You, Liz Warren, Biden, Bernie, Swedish Punky Brewster....
[Reply]
alpha_omega 12:58 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
:-)
[Reply]
NinerDoug 01:01 PM 09-24-2019
Are China and India not members of the United Nations? I was under the distinct impression that China is not only a member, but even holds a permanent seat on the Security Counsel.

Are you quite sure that all the Dems who think that climate change is a problem that needs to be addressed have "ignored" China and India? Have you researched that? Do you have a source?
[Reply]
EmojiMania 01:06 PM 09-24-2019
Is this the "if you want to do something about climate change, you're stunting the economic development of China and India" argument?

If so, I assume PB and others who deploy this argument are fully on board with the United States and other large CO2 emitters compensating nations like Bangladesh, where tens of millions of people will be displaced by rising sea levels, right? Seeing as how PB and his ilk are so magnanimous towards other nations' needs and concerns? :-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
Over Yonder 01:13 PM 09-24-2019
I guess I need to get out more, I have never heard of this child. The last tweet in the OP is sad. Throwing numbers around with the assumption that all agree with them and they are established facts. The adults in her life should be ashamed..... but I'm sure they ain't :-)

....unless she actually does have mental problems. I would then retract what I've said.
[Reply]
EmojiMania 01:15 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by Over Yonder:
I guess I need to get out more, I have never heard of this child. The last tweet in the OP is sad. Throwing numbers around with the assumption that all agree with them and they are established facts. The adults in her life should be ashamed..... but I'm sure they ain't :-)

....unless she actually does have mental problems. I would then retract what I've said.
The right: "She's mentally ill" "She's demonically brainwashed" "The left are Nazis"
Over Yonder: "The people who should be ashamed here are...her parents"

:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 16
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up