ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 16
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>The right is losing their minds over a 16 year old Swedish girl
EmojiMania 11:51 AM 09-24-2019

Holy shit

Michael Knowles of Daily Wire just called Greta Thunberg a "mentally ill Swedish child."@ChristopherHahn tore into him pic.twitter.com/Ki0cK6W3Ev

— jordan (@JordanUhl) September 23, 2019

Laura Ingraham compares Greta Thunberg to Children of the Corn pic.twitter.com/eiCvYIbthr

— Andrew Lawrence (@ndrew_lawrence) September 24, 2019

Children—notably Nordic white girls with braids and red cheeks—were often used in Nazi propaganda. An old Goebbels technique! Looks like today’s progressive Left is still learning its game from an earlier Left in the 1930s pic.twitter.com/E4q2KZ526s

— Dinesh D'Souza (@DineshDSouza) September 22, 2019

This performance by @GretaThunberg is disturbingly redolent of a victim of a Maoist
“re-education” camp.

The adults who brainwashed this autist child should be brought up on child abuse charges. https://t.co/x81HWNZRa8

— Sebastian Gorka DrG (@SebGorka) September 24, 2019

A sixteen year old child has all your favorite intellectual luminaries going batshit ****ing crazy on national television and Twitter. Wow.

:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
vailpass 07:51 AM 09-25-2019
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
I’ll take Pumchable Faces for $1000, Alex.
The toothless old redskin fake combat vet? I hear you.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:32 AM 09-25-2019
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
I’ll take Pumchable Faces for $1000, Alex.
Jeez you’re a dick. Injuns have suffered enough
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:38 AM 09-25-2019
Originally Posted by Jim Hammer:
Laughable on its (her) face, she’ll get her 15 minutes then fade into obscurity just like David Hogg... neither one having accomplished a damn thing
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:51 AM 09-25-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Laughable on its (her) face, she’ll get her 15 minutes then fade into obscurity just like David Hogg... neither one having accomplished a damn thing
Child Protective Services in Sweden are looking into her parents on child abuse for using her like this.
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:52 AM 09-25-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Child Protective Services in Sweden are looking into her parents on child abuse for using her like this.
Nice
[Reply]
jjjayb 08:02 PM 09-25-2019
Sometimes it's hard to tell parody from truth.

[Reply]
Bowser 08:04 PM 09-25-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Most excellent
[Reply]
EmojiMania 08:11 PM 09-25-2019
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
Yeah Emoji, what do you have to say about this, ****tard? Aapparently you forgot about libtards threatening to murder this cute little person of color over a ****ing joke. Just when you think this brainless piece of shit has finally hit rock bottom, Emoji finds another cliff to hurl itself off of. :-)
I've literally never heard of "mini-AOC", probably because the people harassing her were not extremely prominent national figures like the right-wingers attacking Greta, but rather random angry online people roughly on par with ChiefsPlanet posters. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised that ChiefsPlanet's finest intellectual luminaries like Bump (don't let anyone tell you your autism is a deficiency, Bump!) and Johnny would think these two incidents are exactly the same thing! :-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)

You dumbshits try so hard and fail every time :-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
EmojiMania 08:14 PM 09-25-2019
Originally Posted by jjjayb:
Sometimes it's hard to tell parody from truth.
Speaking of hard to tell parody from truth:

Originally Posted by Bowser:
Most excellent
Does Bowser actually think that's real? Does BEP? Who can even tell how deep the stupidity of ChiefsPlanet's finest right-wingers can go? :-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
vailpass 08:17 PM 09-25-2019
Originally Posted by EmojiMania:
I've literally never heard of "mini-AOC", probably because the people harassing her were not extremely prominent national figures like the right-wingers attacking Greta, but rather random angry online people roughly on par with ChiefsPlanet posters. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised that ChiefsPlanet's finest intellectual luminaries like Bump (don't let anyone tell you your autism is a deficiency, Bump!) and Johnny would think these two incidents are exactly the same thing! :-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)

You dumbshits try so hard and fail every time :-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
Liar.
[Reply]
EmojiMania 08:21 PM 09-25-2019
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Liar.
Liar about what, that I haven't heard about mini-AOC?

Why would I have heard about that? I don't check in on this forum every day. I don't have a news stream full of every right-wing outrage like you do. A quick search for "mini aoc" shows her being covered in places like Fox News, Newsweek, Townhall (lol), and RedState (LOL). And you're incredulous that I might not have heard this story before? How much of a bubble do you live in? :-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 08:34 PM 09-25-2019
Liar about what, that I haven't heard about mini-AOC?

Why would I have heard about that? I don't check in on this forum every day. I don't have a news stream full of every right-wing outrage like you do. A quick search for "mini aoc" shows her being covered in places like Fox News, Newsweek, Townhall (lol), and RedState (LOL). And you're incredulous that I might not have heard this story before? How much of a bubble do you live in? :-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)

[Reply]
Bowser 08:37 PM 09-25-2019
Speaking of hard to tell parody from truth:

Does Bowser actually think that's real? Does BEP? Who can even tell how deep the stupidity of ChiefsPlanet's finest right-wingers can go? :-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
Somebody needs attention. Everyone, say hi to Emoji!
[Reply]
Bump 08:56 PM 09-25-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Somebody needs attention. Everyone, say hi to Emoji!
lol, that guy needs snopes to fact check it for him :-)
[Reply]
EmojiMania 09:02 PM 09-25-2019
Bump - why doesn't it upset you, an angry young loser living in his parents' basement with no future or direction, more to see the way people are talking about Greta Thunberg? Isn't it embarrassing, with all these mean things your companions are saying about her, that she's still led a significantly more successful life at age 16 than you ever will?

:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
Page 10 of 16
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Up