ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 16
1 234511 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>The right is losing their minds over a 16 year old Swedish girl
EmojiMania 11:51 AM 09-24-2019

Holy shit

Michael Knowles of Daily Wire just called Greta Thunberg a "mentally ill Swedish child."@ChristopherHahn tore into him pic.twitter.com/Ki0cK6W3Ev

— jordan (@JordanUhl) September 23, 2019

Laura Ingraham compares Greta Thunberg to Children of the Corn pic.twitter.com/eiCvYIbthr

— Andrew Lawrence (@ndrew_lawrence) September 24, 2019

Children—notably Nordic white girls with braids and red cheeks—were often used in Nazi propaganda. An old Goebbels technique! Looks like today’s progressive Left is still learning its game from an earlier Left in the 1930s pic.twitter.com/E4q2KZ526s

— Dinesh D'Souza (@DineshDSouza) September 22, 2019

This performance by @GretaThunberg is disturbingly redolent of a victim of a Maoist
“re-education” camp.

The adults who brainwashed this autist child should be brought up on child abuse charges. https://t.co/x81HWNZRa8

— Sebastian Gorka DrG (@SebGorka) September 24, 2019

A sixteen year old child has all your favorite intellectual luminaries going batshit ****ing crazy on national television and Twitter. Wow.

:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:53 AM 09-24-2019
That's because they're ALL a bunch of 16 year old girls, only dumber. :-)
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 11:56 AM 09-24-2019
YOURE STEALING MY FUTURE!!!!!

:-)
[Reply]
NinerDoug 11:58 AM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by EmojiMania:
Jesus H Christ.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 12:01 PM 09-24-2019

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:05 PM 09-24-2019
Well, now that's a thread headline that applies equally, in fact more, to the left since they're the ones using her as a guide for climate change. That's how far the cc crowd has lost their minds.

That we're supposed to listen to what a child says to do, or claims is scientifically true is what the right is responding too. Only a nitwit would see it otherwise.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:06 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
Jesus H Christ.
Looks like an apt comparison to me since they were environmentalists too.
[Reply]
EmojiMania 12:09 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
That we're supposed to listen to what a child says to do, or claims is scientifically true is what the right is responding too. Only a nitwit would see it otherwise.
The right: "She's mentally ill" "She's demonically brainwashed" "The left are Nazis"
BEP: "Actually, the right is only saying you shouldn't listen to children, duh, how dumb are you to not see that?"

All the LOLs in the world for BEP trying to logic her way through another thread :-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
NinerDoug 12:10 PM 09-24-2019
Looks like an apt comparison to me since they were environmentalists too.
And they liked beer, too.

Everyone who likes beer is a Nazi!

Jesus H Christ.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:11 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by EmojiMania:
The right: "She's mentally ill" "She's demonically brainwashed" "The left are Nazis"
BEP: "Actually, the right is only saying you shouldn't listen to children, duh, how dumb are you to not see that?"

All the LOLs in the world for BEP trying to logic her way through another thread :-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
You're the illogical one. So stop projecting. It's not today's left that are Nazis, it's that Nazis were on the left. I've been saying the left environmental alarmists and extremists are using it for cover for their communist solutions. So both are on the left. Just using her physical features doesn't do it, but to me it's merely symbolic image for oppressive policies. Normally, I am not a fan of D'Souza.
[Reply]
EmojiMania 12:15 PM 09-24-2019
It's not today's left that are Nazis, it's that Nazis were on the left. I've been saying the left environmental alarmists and extremists are using it for cover for their communist solutions.
BEP this attack you keep trying is failing so hard that this even this ultra-conservative forum can't get on board with your "AOC = Nazi" thread.

Most people would quit while they're behind, but you, you'll just keep plugging away undaunted. Are you mentally ill, by chance? :-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
jjjayb 12:16 PM 09-24-2019
It's funny that the leftists in our nation have to use children to try and sell their bullshit. Maybe because their ideas are childish and naive?
[Reply]
NinerDoug 12:18 PM 09-24-2019
You're the illogical one. So stop projecting. It's not today's left that are Nazis, it's that Nazis were on the left. I've been saying the left environmental alarmists and extremists are using it for cover for their communist solutions. So both are on the left. Just using her physical features doesn't do it, but to me it's merely symbolic image for oppressive policies. Normally, I am not a fan of D'Souza.
So if you think that we are fucking up the environment and something needs to be done about it, you're a Nazi.

Wow. That's just brilliant.
[Reply]
Donger 12:27 PM 09-24-2019
Poor kid...

"People are suffering, people are dying, entire ecosystems are collapsing. We are in the beginning of a mass extinction and all you can talk about is money and fairy tales of eternal economic growth," Thunberg said.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:31 PM 09-24-2019
She’s killing their movement. The last thing anybody on Earth wants to hear is a hormonal teenage girl screaming “I HATE YOU!!!” as she slams the door.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 16
1 234511 > Last »
Up