ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 179 of 191
« First < 79129169175176177178179 180181182183189 > Last »
The Lounge>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
Willie Lanier 10:11 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
The funny thing is I know you can't name another player I'm negative about because there aren't any. I'm not even negative about the Chiefs. I've posted in numerous other threads how we're still Superbowl contenders and how I think it will come between us and the Ravens for the AFC.

But somehow you missed that because I'm critical of Frank Clark.
I bowed out, you won the argument...

I have given you the W

Leave it be, I won't even attempt to converse with you in the future
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 11:49 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by petegz28:
:-)
It's not different if course. You put words in people's mouth just like you claim he did with you.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 01:16 PM 12-03-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
What standard do you hold a player that we traded a 1st and 2nd round pick go and gave 105 million to?
A very fucking high one. And if his dick is now broke after Veach let him walk through the door KNOWING that he had issues with his nerves and god-knows what else, then the strikes are mounting against that little turd.
[Reply]
scho63 01:48 PM 12-03-2019
Was is Clarks PFF ratings for the season and per game?
[Reply]
dlphg9 02:05 PM 12-03-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Long pass play to Washington was a play where Carr had all day to throw.

Frank Clark was 1v1 against a TE and the TE just arced him right out of the play so that Carr could just stand there after 4 seconds and dump it off to the RB. Clay says he "Beat the TE around the edge..."

My ass - the guy ran himself out of the play and couldn't press the edge on a damn TE. The TE did exactly what he'd have been coached to do against a guy he's giving size to - simply route him out of the play. And Clark was happy to oblige him by simply making himself a non-factor as Carr stood stock still, surveyed the field and dumped off for a 30 yard gain.

For ****s sake, Clay - I just happened to look up when I heard a long play and watched the replay. You're really telling me you 'objectively' reviewed this game, finished the 1st quarter and found "nothing to bitch about?"

This is pathetic, even by your standards. I'm barely even watching and found two plays they 'ran away from him' on where his ineffectiveness mattered and a 3rd where he 'beat the TE round the edge' by running 2 yards behind where the QB was standing and never so much as presented a credible threat to Carr.

If ANYONE wants to get a good feel of Clay's 'objective review' of Frank Clark, just watch the first damn quarter. This is a master class in complete bullshit.
You know he's full of shit when hes not posts of Clark being a badass. If he had any video of Clark doing anything halfway good, then we'd be seeing gifs of it. I ask him and he bows out by saying watch the game. I think there's a 95% chance he's trolling and a 5% chance he actually believes this bullshit.
[Reply]
Pasta Giant Meatball 02:07 PM 12-03-2019
Still better than Clowney...
[Reply]
dlphg9 02:10 PM 12-03-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
The funny thing is I know you can't name another player I'm negative about because there aren't any. I'm not even negative about the Chiefs. I've posted in numerous other threads how we're still Superbowl contenders and how I think it will come between us and the Ravens for the AFC.

But somehow you missed that because I'm critical of Frank Clark.
So he sees you complaining about players all the time, but he cant even bring up 1 other player and doesnt wanna sift through your posts to find another player you bitched about?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:04 PM 12-03-2019
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
You know he's full of shit when hes not posts of Clark being a badass. If he had any video of Clark doing anything halfway good, then we'd be seeing gifs of it. I ask him and he bows out by saying watch the game. I think there's a 95% chance he's trolling and a 5% chance he actually believes this bullshit.
I welcome him to GIF the play of "Clark beating the TE to the edge..." so we can see just how fair he's being here.

I mean that's a hilariously slanted view of what Clark did on that play. Dude gets a 1v1 rep on a TE, runs himself out of it, Carr has all day to throw the ball and despite excellent coverage downfield he has plenty of time to dump it short to the RB for a massive gain.

It was exactly the kind of play you want to see Clark prevent - it was a coverage sack waiting to happen for an expensive DE matched up on a TE but instead we hear "well he just didn't get any pass rush reps..."

Uh huh...sure.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:09 PM 12-03-2019
Here's the best I can do since I don't know how to rip a GIF from YoutubeTV and if you try to screen capture it it just goes blank so I had to take a picture of my monitor. I believe the point is made.

This is nearly 3 seconds into the play and Clark is JUST getting within 10 feet or so of Carr. Carr's moving on from his 2nd read just as I snapped this and Clark's next step or two actually take him FURTHER away from Carr before he finally wheels an edge after running 15 yards to get around a damn tight end.



Clark "beat the TE to the edge" alright. "Just doing his job..."



By the time he finally gets around him, he's nearly a full 5 yards away from Clark (meanwhile Tanoh, going against an actual LT, is putting genuine pressure on Carr) and Carr is now looking back across the middle, probably back to his 1st read (because the out route that was his second read is hemmed into the sideline).

And because Clark took 6 days to find a way around a friggen backup TE, Carr had enough time for Washington to sneak out from behind Sorensen and present an outlet for a big gain.

There's nothing objective about Clay's review here and he knows it. That was wholesale defeat of Frank Clark and we get "Nothing to bitch about in the first quarter...."

Sure, Clay.
[Reply]
dlphg9 03:47 PM 12-03-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Here's the best I can do since I don't know how to rip a GIF from YoutubeTV and if you try to screen capture it it just goes blank so I had to take a picture of my monitor. I believe the point is made.

This is nearly 3 seconds into the play and Clark is JUST getting within 10 feet or so of Carr. Carr's moving on from his 2nd read just as I snapped this and Clark's next step or two actually take him FURTHER away from Carr before he finally wheels an edge after running 15 yards to get around a damn tight end.



Clark "beat the TE to the edge" alright. "Just doing his job..."



By the time he finally gets around him, he's nearly a full 5 yards away from Clark (meanwhile Tanoh, going against an actual LT, is putting genuine pressure on Carr) and Carr is now looking back across the middle, probably back to his 1st read (because the out route that was his second read is hemmed into the sideline).

And because Clark took 6 days to find a way around a friggen backup TE, Carr had enough time for Washington to sneak out from behind Sorensen and present an outlet for a big gain.

There's nothing objective about Clay's review here and he knows it. That was wholesale defeat of Frank Clark and we get "Nothing to bitch about in the first quarter...."

Sure, Clay.
There is no way Clay thinks that is an actual win. That's about as big of a loss you can have as a DE rushing the passer, the only thing worse is getting pancaked. Clark takes himself out of the play completely and the only way Clark could win that is if Carr pulls an Alex Smith and runs into him. If a pass rusher is going to try to speed rush around a blocker (why the fuck is he trying to speed rush against a TE) than he damn sure better know he's going to be quick enough to get around the blocker before he's 10 yards down field, because by doing what Clark did he's not collapsing the pocket and hes not in Carr's throwing lane, so he can't knock a pass down. A blocker is going to take that every single play.

How Clay can think of that as a win blows my mind
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:50 PM 12-03-2019
Just doing his job.

Nothing to bitch about in that 1st quarter, brah. Never got a pass rush rep.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:07 PM 12-03-2019
I don't believe I counted that as a win. It wasn't a dreadful play though.

The Frank Clark we saw Sunday wasn't great, but the sample size on pass rush was so small it was hard to get a read.

Just quit trying to get 'payback' for being wrong based on a handful of plays. It's a pathetic reach.
[Reply]
BossChief 04:10 PM 12-03-2019
So....

Is he injured? Probably won’t know till tomorrow, but hasn’t heard a peep
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:29 PM 12-03-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I don't believe I counted that as a win. It wasn't a dreadful play though.

The Frank Clark we saw Sunday wasn't great, but the sample size on pass rush was so small it was hard to get a read.

Just quit trying to get 'payback' for being wrong based on a handful of plays. It's a pathetic reach.
Precisely what qualifies as a dreadful play in your eyes? Apart from falling to the ground at the snap, he couldn't have been any less effective.

You realize that, right? Like, this is you trying to cover for a guy you like and not you simply not having any concept of what constitutes a shitty rep - isn't it?

My point is ultimately that when you make declarative statements like "it was hard to get a read" or "they just kept running away from him" - that needs to be taken with a MASSIVE grain of salt. Because you seem to believe that he was fine on that pass rush rep and that plays that run off guard to his side rather than off tackle to his side simply don't involve him and as such he can't be analyzed on those either.

This isn't 'payback' - it's pointing out that you're either a dishonest narrator or an ignorant one. You're welcome to take your pick.

Dude was bad on Sunday.
[Reply]
Pasta Giant Meatball 04:31 PM 12-03-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I don't believe I counted that as a win. It wasn't a dreadful play though.

The Frank Clark we saw Sunday wasn't great, but the sample size on pass rush was so small it was hard to get a read.

Just quit trying to get 'payback' for being wrong based on a handful of plays. It's a pathetic reach.
0 points allowed till late in the 4th. All that really matters
[Reply]
Page 179 of 191
« First < 79129169175176177178179 180181182183189 > Last »
Up