ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 12
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Media Center>Robert Pattinson... is Batman.
MephistophelesJanx 11:06 PM 05-16-2019
https://variety.com/2019/film/news/r...cs-1203125473/

Fucking hell... DC is garbage.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 04:20 PM 06-01-2019
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:


Deadline's file photo
Yeah they could've picked a better photo
[Reply]
The Franchise 05:42 PM 06-01-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I would have been fine with Hoult. He can really disappear in a role. I didn't realize until long after I saw the new Mad Max movie that he was the same guy I'd seen in Warm Bodies.
This. Hoult would have been better IMO.
[Reply]
Kman34 07:35 PM 06-01-2019
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:


Deadline's file photo
The Millennials Batman...
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:22 PM 06-01-2019
Originally Posted by Kman34:
The Millennials Batman...
Previous Batman were just perfect, huh? Lol






[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:37 PM 06-01-2019
Originally Posted by Kman34:
The Millennials Batman...
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Previous Batman were just perfect, huh?
Besides Nolan's trilogy there is no agreement on a "great" batman. Just because you haven't seen the lead in anything other than a stupid vampire film, don't be judgemental. Just saying. Maybe he stinks up the role. Cloney, Keaton are damn good actors and they stunk as Batman.
[Reply]
sully1983 09:11 PM 06-01-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Besides Nolan's trilogy there is no agreement on a "great" batman. Just because you haven't seen the lead in anything other than a stupid vampire film, don't be judgemental. Just saying. Maybe he stinks up the role. Cloney, Keaton are damn good actors and they stunk as Batman.
WHOA hold up now! I'll give you Clooney being an utter embarrassment as Batman but....Keaton?! He was fucking awesome as Batman/Bruce Wayne!

Anyways, I'm glad Pattinson is going through with this and not chickening out. He's an intriguing youngish actor and I can't wait to see what Matt Reeves has up his sleeves with this one.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:13 PM 06-01-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Besides Nolan's trilogy there is no agreement on a "great" batman. Just because you haven't seen the lead in anything other than a stupid vampire film, don't be judgemental. Just saying. Maybe he stinks up the role. Cloney, Keaton are damn good actors and they stunk as Batman.
I feel like Kilmer was just there...as for Clooney he definitely was an ok Playboy Bruce Wayne but not much else. I think Pattinson will surprise everyone and you got an awesome director and hopefully awesome screenplay doing this. Majority from what I see online prefer Pattinson, both were good choices. I was in the bandwagon for Armie Hammer prior. Affleck imo was a great Dark Knight returns Batman but had a horrible script and meh director.
[Reply]
notorious 09:36 PM 06-01-2019
Iíll give him a chance.

Never watched the Twilight movies anyway. Kid might have something.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 10:07 PM 06-01-2019
I'm not a big fan of Pattinson's work, but I'm not going to hold sparklevamp against him. I don't see the match here, but I'll wait to see how they frame the character before worrying about the actor playing it.
[Reply]
sully1983 10:40 PM 06-01-2019
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
I feel like Kilmer was just there...as for Clooney he definitely was an ok Playboy Bruce Wayne but not much else. I think Pattinson will surprise everyone and you got an awesome director and hopefully awesome screenplay doing this. Majority from what I see online prefer Pattinson, both were good choices. I was in the bandwagon for Armie Hammer prior. Affleck imo was a great Dark Knight returns Batman but had a horrible script and meh director.
My top choice for the new younger Batman was the guy in my avatar (Garrett Hedlund). Criminally underrated American actor. Has a cool deep voice, tall (at 6'2) and can do the dark/brooding thing really well .
Here's what he looks like with a full head of hair


But i fully support Mr Pattinson & am rooting for him.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 10:56 PM 06-01-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Besides Nolan's trilogy there is no agreement on a "great" batman. Just because you haven't seen the lead in anything other than a stupid vampire film, don't be judgemental. Just saying. Maybe he stinks up the role. Cloney, Keatonare damn good actors and they stunk as Batman.
WTF? Most people would say Keaton is top 2.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:01 AM 06-02-2019
@BATMANShanlian: Whoa! Uncanny! @TomKingTK Batman looks very similar to #RobertPattinson #TheBatman https://twitter.com/BATMANShanlian/s...143040/photo/1
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:01 AM 06-02-2019
Originally Posted by sully1983:
My top choice for the new younger Batman was the guy in my avatar (Garrett Hedlund). Criminally underrated American actor. Has a cool deep voice, tall (at 6'2) and can do the dark/brooding thing really well .

Here's what he looks like with a full head of hair





But i fully support Mr Pattinson & am rooting for him.
I've liked him in some stuff definitely underrated
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:10 AM 06-02-2019
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
WTF? Most people would say Keaton is top 2.
Just my opinion. Everyone has one.:-)
[Reply]
CoMoChief 11:42 AM 06-02-2019
Keaton IS Batman.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 12
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up