Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Media Center>Watchmen HBO
Sure-Oz 04:13 PM 05-08-2019
First teaser. Intrigued.

https://youtu.be/zymgtV99Rko
[Reply]
Bowser 09:15 PM 12-01-2019
That was good. Did NOT see that twist coming.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 12:05 AM 12-02-2019
Holy fuck. What did I just watch?

Also Lady Trieu's father is definitely Veidt, right?
[Reply]
KC_Connection 12:17 AM 12-02-2019
Also, is Veidt literally that statue (somehow)? Was he the thing that fell from the sky earlier in the season?
[Reply]
Baby Lee 06:04 AM 12-02-2019
Take a look at the lawman beating up the wrong guy. Oh man, wonder if he'll ever know he's in the best selling show.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:44 AM 12-02-2019
Oh, and . . .

[Reply]
OlineDline 12:03 PM 12-02-2019
It still lacks the depth of meaningful relationships. Far too shallow so far.

I don't mind a slow build, but Lindelof is at his best when primary characters have relationships we truly care about.

Right now it's "duct tape" in that department.

I would not mind a bit of expansion on the antagonist, quite one-dimensional (pun intended).

King and Irons are carrying the show, and I actually have been disappointed in Smart so far.
[Reply]
banecat 12:14 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by OlineDline:
It still lacks the depth of meaningful relationships. Far too shallow so far.

I don't mind a slow build, but Lindelof is at his best when primary characters have relationships we truly care about.

Right now it's "duct tape" in that department.

I would not mind a bit of expansion on the antagonist, quite one-dimensional (pun intended).

King and Irons are carrying the show, and I actually have been disappointed in Smart so far.
You're the first person that I've heard not like how Smart's playing the character. I think that she's doing a great job of playing the hurt, broken, and jaded ex to a god. Her taking it out on everyone else is how I'd think that it'd go down if a god dumped someone
[Reply]
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Up