ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 75
1 23451151 > Last »
The Lounge>Phoenix Area CP Gathering
eDave 07:00 PM 09-30-2017
Current Crew

DrRyan - ??.....SupDock - Mesa.....Psyko Tek - Dead.....Katie - Wickenburg.....Scho63 - Snottsdale.....Straight, No Chaser - ??.....Bearcat - Somewhere in AZ.....Megatron96 - Swinging Anthem.....Vailpass - Bronco fan. Always invited.....Mi_chief_fan - Said he was moving here.....FlintHillsChiefs - Just south of Arcadia.....Why Not? - Cooper and Warner-ish.....Lewdog - Craptown, AZ.....fan4ever + Zack - Snottsdale.....eDave - 1030 E Liberty Ln. Phoenix, AZ 85048....Kellerfox - Tri-burb area.....Chiefs Pantalones - ??.....JohnnyV1 - Tucson.....okcchief - Gilbert.....Sully1983 - ??.......

Next Meetup: Vs. Pats. Santini Brothers: 2710 W Bell Rd #1115, Phoenix, AZ 85053
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:03 PM 09-30-2017
Post pics or it didnt happen
[Reply]
lewdog 08:23 PM 09-30-2017
I don't watch the NFL anymore.

I'm a pussy.
[Reply]
Why Not? 08:24 PM 09-30-2017
Why don't we do 10/19? Prime time game vs the Faid
[Reply]
scho63 08:24 PM 09-30-2017
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Post pics or it didnt happen
Last time Lewdog and eDave put things together it was great and there were photos! This time I'm sure it will be good....

We need some more of the CP members from the Phoenix AZ to show up. Lewdog, eDave and I had a very nice time.

Any thoughts on a specific game eDave? :-)

I will be gone for the Dec 10th game back in NJ for a wedding with my Ascot~! :-)
[Reply]
Why Not? 08:24 PM 09-30-2017
Originally Posted by lewdog:
I don't watch the NFL anymore.

I'm a pussy.
And a liar. But only about the first part.
[Reply]
scho63 08:25 PM 09-30-2017
Originally Posted by lewdog:
I don't watch the NFL anymore.

I'm a pussy WHIPPED.
FVP! :-)
[Reply]
scho63 08:26 PM 09-30-2017
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Why don't we do 10/19? Prime time game vs the Faid
I like that idea.....:-)
[Reply]
Why Not? 08:32 PM 09-30-2017
Originally Posted by scho63:
I like that idea.....:-)
Or, if we want a home game, MNF 10/30 vs Dungver
[Reply]
lewdog 08:32 PM 09-30-2017
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Why don't we do 10/19? Prime time game vs the Faid
I don't like weekday game ideas due to work.

I'm a pussy.
[Reply]
scho63 08:49 PM 09-30-2017
Originally Posted by lewdog:
I don't like weekday game ideas due to work.

I'm a pussy.
You've said that three times now.......we believe you! :-)

What game would you prefer princess? :-)
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:51 PM 09-30-2017
Originally Posted by scho63:
Last time eDave put things together it was great and there were photos! This time I'm sure it will be good....

We need some more of the CP members from the Phoenix AZ to show up. Lewdog, eDave and I had a very nice time.

Any thoughts on a specific game eDave? :-)

I will be gone for the Dec 10th game back in NJ for a wedding with my Ascot~! :-)
I remember the pics, its always cool to put faces on our Planteers

Hope you crazy mixed bag of jokers have a great time
[Reply]
Simply Red 09:05 PM 09-30-2017
Originally Posted by scho63:
Last time eDave put things together it was great and there were photos! This time I'm sure it will be good....

We need some more of the CP members from the Phoenix AZ to show up. Lewdog, eDave and I had a very nice time.

Any thoughts on a specific game eDave? :-)

I will be gone for the Dec 10th game back in NJ for a wedding with my Ascot~! :-)
was this documented on CP? If so; link?
[Reply]
scho63 09:14 PM 09-30-2017
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
was this documented on CP? If so; link?
Yes it was! :-)

And it was actually Lewdog who put it together and deserves the credit on that one!

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/bb/showp...9&postcount=78

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/bb/showthread.php?t=307810
[Reply]
Simply Red 10:05 PM 09-30-2017
Originally Posted by scho63:
Yes it was! :-)

And it was actually Lewdog who put it together and deserves the credit on that one!

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/bb/showp...9&postcount=78

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/bb/showthread.php?t=307810
Oh FUN!
[Reply]
Page 1 of 75
1 23451151 > Last »
Up