ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: If you saw the Last Jedi in theaters will you see the Rise of Skywalker in the theate
Yes 54 58.70%
No 38 41.30%
Voters: 92. You may not vote on this poll
Page 11 of 17
« First < 7891011 12131415 > Last »
Media Center>If you saw The Last Jedi in the theater do you plan on seeing The Rise of Skywalker?
BigRichard 07:00 PM 11-07-2019
I am just kind of curious to see how many people that saw the Last Jedi in theaters are going to see the new movie in theaters as well. Lets see if I can figure out how to do a poll or if this will be a failure on my part.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 09:42 PM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Here you go
FWIW, this is a very different ending than what was described to me, although in this age of disinformation, I'm sometimes unsure of what to believe.

That said, I'm in agreement: That ending would be nothing short of awful and the word "disappointing" would be an massive understatement.
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:55 PM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by Indian Chief:
If you were tasked with coming up with the worst possible ending to this trilogy, that would be it. Hands down.
Weave in a little Jar Jar Binks and it’s the worst ever.
[Reply]
notorious 07:50 AM 12-12-2019
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Weave in a little Jar Jar Binks and it’s the worst ever.
Rose and Jar Jar having a debate about whether love will save the universe is my worst nightmare.
[Reply]
Buehler445 08:20 AM 12-12-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
Rose and Jar Jar having a debate about whether love will save the universe is my worst nightmare.
:-)

We need to delete all these posts. They're probably still in fucking post production. We might give them ideas.
[Reply]
notorious 08:36 AM 12-12-2019
Originally Posted by Buehler445:

We need to delete all these posts. They're probably still in ****ing post production. We might give them ideas.
I.......didn’t.......think this through!!!!!!

[Reply]
Frazod 09:07 AM 12-12-2019
Originally Posted by Mahomie:
With each insipid utterance by Daisy Ridley, and every LGBTQBBQWTF admission by director JJ Abrams, I'm becoming steadily turned off to seeing this.
It really is amazing how arrogant/out of touch with reality these morons are.

Hey, our last product sucked, and you hated it, so please try our new product, and by the way, go fuck your mother!

[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 09:28 AM 12-12-2019
Here you go

Spoiler!
That would be hysterically funny. Horribly awful as well, but damn funny.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 07:48 PM 12-13-2019
A HUGE spoiler trailer was released today. I wish I hadn't watched it but for those who are interested:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Bowser 08:44 PM 12-13-2019
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
A HUGE spoiler trailer was released today. I wish I hadn't watched it but for those who are interested:

Spoiler!
Me, about to click on the vid for the elevenfiftieth time....

[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 08:52 PM 12-13-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Me, about to click on the vid for the elevenfiftieth time....

Here's my take and it's not spoilery but I do not want to spoil anything for anyone:

Spoiler!

I'll be posting Thursday night, probably around 10:00pm PST and will likely need to start a Spoiler Thread because there will be some things (strike that: MANY things) that happen in the film that can only be discussed by including spoilers.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:00 PM 12-13-2019
Spoiler!

And yes, good call starting a spoiler thread. With the holidays and people's schedules, that thread might well stay active through the first couple of weeks in January.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 09:04 PM 12-13-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Spoiler!

And yes, good call starting a spoiler thread. With the holidays and people's schedules, that thread might well stay active through the first couple of weeks in January.
I wish I could say more but I won't. But I will say that the first 30 seconds of this trailer are so freaking badass...
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 12:39 PM 12-14-2019
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
I wish I could say more but I won't. But I will say that the first 30 seconds of this trailer are so freaking badass...
Not watching it. But i want to!
[Reply]
crayzkirk 09:34 AM 12-16-2019
I've been watching a few YouTube videos about the new trilogy and what the reviewers believe the intent was. It puts a different perspective on things and I believe I will go back and re-watch The Last Jedi with a different perspective. I was disappointed because Luke was, IMO, treated with disrespect however there are clues in the movie which help explain why he has lost faith.

It's a bit like how I was disappointed in Star Trek, TNG vs TOS. Different people and different times.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:00 AM 12-17-2019
Here you go

Spoiler!
So this ended up being true. :-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
Page 11 of 17
« First < 7891011 12131415 > Last »
Up