ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 9
« First < 45678 9 >
Media Center>Classic WoW: Invite to CP Members
BleedingRed 09:37 AM 07-23-2019

So I just wanted to let everyone know that WoW Classic is going to be coming out August 27th, 2019. This will be a chance for people to experience WoW when it was at its greatest (my opinion) Pre-The Burning Crusade. Blizzard is relaunching Legacy Servers.

In the past I have played on Private Server for years, ton of fun many endgame raids and PVP.

That being said me and about 72 players who all have END GAME EXPERIENCE and Thousands of hours in "Vanilla" or "Classic" WoW have already started forming. We are what you would consider a "Toxic Group" by most. When I say Toxic I mean we plan on camping alliance none-stop, raid wiping them, being jackasses on discord etc. But we will also be Semi-Hard Core end game raiders. That being said most people are 30-40 Years old from all walks of life. Should you like to play I wanted to invite you to join our guild. You have have plenty of people to help teach you and guide you along the way, plus you see all endgame PVE Content and guys to always PVP with.

Guild Name:
Faction: Horde
Raid Schedule: Tues/Wed 8 EST-11 EST
PVP: Pre-made Groups & World PVP Raiding

***Please follow the instructions below***
Discord Link:
https://discord.gg/v8x4Sq4

Old Video's from Private Server Days

[Reply]
Gravedigger 10:33 AM 08-28-2019
We left Skeram due to 10000+ queues and went to Sulfuras instead, at 3000+ queues. We don't mind if we have to wait a bit, but 3-5 hours is unacceptable for alot of people who just want to get off work, sit down, relax, and enjoy some WoW.
[Reply]
listopencil 12:13 PM 08-28-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Wife and I played last night as UD. It took us about 3hrs to get 5 levels thanks to the overcrowded starting quests and low spawn rate. My wife was complaining and i had to remind her, "Hey YOU wanted to play Classic...."

Dang. I jumped on today. Undead Lock on Pagle. Went fine. Took me about 45 minutes to re-sub, make my toon and get to level 5, grab proffs in Brill, d/l a quest-helper addon for shits and giggles.
[Reply]
hometeam 12:40 PM 08-28-2019
Originally Posted by listopencil:
Dang. I jumped on today. Undead Lock on Pagle. Went fine. Took me about 45 minutes to re-sub, make my toon and get to level 5, grab proffs in Brill, d/l a quest-helper addon for shits and giggles.
If you dont have one, we have a guild. Includes a couple CPers and a lot of our gaming buddies. plus some other folks.

Casual guild, raids in NOV, weekend raids, people with lives and kids etc. HMU.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 01:25 PM 08-28-2019
Originally Posted by hometeam:
We all rolling Pagle.. all your old dayz buddies. me, buck...

well me and buck and about 10 other dudes we know.
I'll make a toon on Pagle, and when the queues die down I'll join ya!
[Reply]
BigBeauford 01:26 PM 08-28-2019
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
We left Skeram due to 10000+ queues and went to Sulfuras instead, at 3000+ queues. We don't mind if we have to wait a bit, but 3-5 hours is unacceptable for alot of people who just want to get off work, sit down, relax, and enjoy some WoW.
I am on Sulfuras, Alliance. Username is Cheezball.
[Reply]
kcxiv 03:05 PM 08-28-2019
fucking server my guild is on, has the most insane queue. lol but im already here, no turning back!
[Reply]
GayFrogs 03:47 PM 08-28-2019
I tried taping my mouse keys down to try to stay logged in while I left the house...didn't work, I'm back in a 4-6 hour queue. Anything more than that and I'll risk a ban. :-)
[Reply]
Gravedigger 03:52 PM 08-28-2019
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
I am on Sulfuras, Alliance. Username is Cheezball.
We may be adversaries then! :-) Rynehart Orc Shammy
[Reply]
listopencil 07:15 PM 08-28-2019
Originally Posted by hometeam:
If you dont have one, we have a guild. Includes a couple CPers and a lot of our gaming buddies. plus some other folks.

Casual guild, raids in NOV, weekend raids, people with lives and kids etc. HMU.
That sounds perfect. My playing time wildly varies. I'll be getting on tonight again.
[Reply]
listopencil 07:18 PM 08-28-2019
Originally Posted by idrapethat:
I tried taping my mouse keys down to try to stay logged in while I left the house...didn't work, I'm back in a 4-6 hour queue. Anything more than that and I'll risk a ban. :-)
There is a fishing script (or used to be) that maps keys and works independently of WoW. Undedectable as far as I know.
[Reply]
jd1020 02:44 PM 08-29-2019
The first level 60 will probably come tomorrow and I'm chillin at 22. :-)

Damn private server players been practicing for this moment for 13 years.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 02:48 PM 08-29-2019
Originally Posted by jd1020:

The whole cracked out feeling is coming back. All I can think about on my business trip is going back to my hotel and playing till midnight.
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:19 PM 08-29-2019
Originally Posted by jd1020:

Honestly, trying to speed race to 60 in Classic sounds fucking awful. No thanks.

My old Guild leader hit me up yesterday asking why i didnt make a toon with the guild on the server.

I made up some lame ass excuse, but the truth is because i don't wanna feel rushed, pressured, or feel the need to "keep up with the Jones'"
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:27 PM 09-02-2019
Still on Stalagg,

Haven’t had much playtime but I’m lvl 26, most of the guild is 30+ with couple 50s but I’m not racing. I’m for sure going to take at least month and a half.
[Reply]
listopencil 02:03 AM 09-03-2019
One thing I noticed is that I am going to have to turn my spell effects graphics WAY down during dungeon runs. Not that my pc can't handle it but there is so much shit going on visually during fights that I get distracted.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 9
« First < 45678 9 >
Up