ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 9
< 123 4567 > Last »
Media Center>Classic WoW: Invite to CP Members
BleedingRed 09:37 AM 07-23-2019

So I just wanted to let everyone know that WoW Classic is going to be coming out August 27th, 2019. This will be a chance for people to experience WoW when it was at its greatest (my opinion) Pre-The Burning Crusade. Blizzard is relaunching Legacy Servers.

In the past I have played on Private Server for years, ton of fun many endgame raids and PVP.

That being said me and about 72 players who all have END GAME EXPERIENCE and Thousands of hours in "Vanilla" or "Classic" WoW have already started forming. We are what you would consider a "Toxic Group" by most. When I say Toxic I mean we plan on camping alliance none-stop, raid wiping them, being jackasses on discord etc. But we will also be Semi-Hard Core end game raiders. That being said most people are 30-40 Years old from all walks of life. Should you like to play I wanted to invite you to join our guild. You have have plenty of people to help teach you and guide you along the way, plus you see all endgame PVE Content and guys to always PVP with.

Guild Name:
Faction: Horde
Raid Schedule: Tues/Wed 8 EST-11 EST
PVP: Pre-made Groups & World PVP Raiding

***Please follow the instructions below***
Discord Link:
https://discord.gg/v8x4Sq4

Old Video's from Private Server Days

[Reply]
Trevo_410 11:11 PM 07-23-2019
Damn, I'd be down if it was alliance actually. My current wow guild for bfa doesn't plan to do much in classic, but I'm ready to drop bfa altogether for classic. 1 month away my dudes.:-)
[Reply]
BleedingRed 06:54 AM 07-24-2019
Originally Posted by Redbled:
For WPVP BM Hunters had no equal in late classic/early BC.

I never could get into raiding but loved any and all PVP.

Never played anything but Alliance but I like what the OP is doing.
So the concept is PVE FOR PVP, we aim to clear content fast so we can get back to the real game, that’s being scumbags in world and camping mid in BGs
[Reply]
BleedingRed 06:56 AM 07-24-2019
Originally Posted by hometeam:
I like to heal. I especially like to druid heal, pally next.

Both druid and pally are somewhat gimped in classic compared to later, but i might still pick one up :-)
Actually druids are disgusting raid heals, and on horde side they are way more valuable because of combat res. You typically only want three in raid but we will have two raid groups... both going same night as to avoid football.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 07:58 AM 07-24-2019
Old video from another PServer I was on doing some guild PVP

[Reply]
listopencil 08:29 AM 07-24-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Actually druids are disgusting raid heals, and on horde side they are way more valuable because of combat res. You typically only want three in raid but we will have two raid groups... both going same night as to avoid football.

My last main was a druid. Bears really hit a nice place during WotLK and trees were always nice. I enjoyed playing a 'combat medic' pvp tree spec and ended up bear/tree dual spec after leveling as pretty much everything, including some specs that don't exist anymore. I miss working out a spec. Being able to use any of them at any time is nice but the new system is crap for people who like to get into the nuts and bolts of things.
[Reply]
listopencil 08:32 AM 07-24-2019
I love Warrior and after playing it with 160 ping on private servers all these years I’m ready to not be handicapped anymore....

Prot War is pretty nice. I get frustrated when I have gaps in my roto. I hate standing there waiting on a CD for base abilities. I've got a free starter account that I mess with occasionally and you can't go past level 20.
[Reply]
listopencil 08:32 AM 07-24-2019
I like to heal.

LOL, you've just been recruited.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:33 AM 07-24-2019
Originally Posted by listopencil:
My last main was a druid. Bears really hit a nice place during WotLK and trees were always nice. I enjoyed playing a 'combat medic' pvp tree spec and ended up bear/tree dual spec after leveling as pretty much everything, including some specs that don't exist anymore. I miss working out a spec. Being able to use any of them at any time is nice but the new system is crap for people who like to get into the nuts and bolts of things.
Shit dude, I hated WELFARE EPICS..... That ruined the game for me.

Also Transmog

But that being said 90% people in that discord have 6+ Vanilla WoW Experience. We know all the world bosses, BiS Pre-Raid gear. How to min/max in raids. Our whole belief is the PVE is there just to get loot for PVP. So we run raids to knock them out asap.

25 Minute MC
45 Minute BWL
45 Minute AQ40
Fuck Naxx no speed runs XD

Of course this wont be at first, but first raid night we will down Rag 100%. I'm pushing for all Melee to go engineering so that we can have all the melee buffs possible.
[Reply]
listopencil 08:37 AM 07-24-2019
I like to heal. I especially like to druid heal, pally next.

Both druid and pally are somewhat gimped in classic compared to later, but i might still pick one up :-)

Herp derp on my part. I forgot to mention that you can't be a Horde Pally in Vanilla.
[Reply]
listopencil 08:45 AM 07-24-2019
Shit dude, I hated WELFARE EPICS..... That ruined the game for me.

Also Transmog

But that being said 90% people in that discord have 6+ Vanilla WoW Experience. We know all the world bosses, BiS Pre-Raid gear. How to min/max in raids. Our whole belief is the PVE is there just to get loot for PVP. So we run raids to knock them out asap.

25 Minute MC
45 Minute BWL
45 Minute AQ40
Fuck Naxx no speed runs XD

Of course this wont be at first, but first raid night we will down Rag 100%. I'm pushing for all Melee to go engineering so that we can have all the melee buffs possible.

Hah! I didn't even do PVP until I found out that I had to do Alterac Valley for the Icy Barbed Spear for my Hunter at level 50-something. I had gone full on melee huntard at that point just for fun because I had put together a nice chain mail set. So I went in there with a ridiculously high speed cat, that nice chain set, a good understanding of ranged and melee Hunter moves, that Devilsaur Tooth trinket from Sunken Temple to spark off a chain of cat crits...I tore shit up. I was completely the opposite though. I'd farm honor to buy gear for pve.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:53 AM 07-24-2019
Prot War is pretty nice. I get frustrated when I have gaps in my roto. I hate standing there waiting on a CD for base abilities. I've got a free starter account that I mess with occasionally and you can't go past level 20.
It's all about that macro game
[Reply]
listopencil 08:58 AM 07-24-2019
It's all about that macro game

On a real account it's fine because you eventually level into enough abilities to make a full roto. I'm goofing around with a bunch of level 20's though. Which reminds me of yet another bitch about current WoW: No spell ranks and having to wait into your 50's+ to get what I think are core abilities.
[Reply]
listopencil 09:01 AM 07-24-2019
Another bitch: In random groups nobody wants to think. About anything. At all. The rarer player that does? Druid healer bitching at me because I flash heal on my ret pally because I have spare GCD's due to gaps in my roto at level 20.
[Reply]
hometeam 09:09 AM 07-24-2019
ONLY having a 30 minute battle res is whats keeping me from aujtomatically saying yes im going to play druid. If they had a real res it would be no question. Without it, pally starts to look more appealing to me.

People die. Shit happens. As a healer, i feel like its major gimp not to be able to pcik up a single stupid DPS for out aggroing a tank. Every other healing class can. Its classism!
[Reply]
hometeam 09:11 AM 07-24-2019
Herp derp on my part. I forgot to mention that you can't be a Horde Pally in Vanilla.
Oh I know.

Im not committed to any faction, class, or race at this point. Need to see where the cards fall as far as my friend groups and what they end up doing.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 9
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up