ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 9
« First < 34567 89 >
Media Center>First Episode of HBO's 'Silicon Valley' free
Baby Lee 09:27 AM 04-08-2014
Mods feel free to move to media center if necessary, but I thought the wider audience might like to know.

Mike Judge's new satire of early Silicon Valley, getting rave reviews and enjoyed great initial audience numbers.

But GoT killed HBO Go, so HBO decided to give the minions a taste. Fully legit.

http://blogs.indiewire.com/theplayli...omedy-20140406

[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 12:17 PM 05-01-2017
Every sound is 16 thousand dollars....fu*******.
[Reply]
MahiMike 06:42 PM 05-02-2017
Good show but a little too crazy. These guys go from millionaires to broke every week.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:42 PM 06-25-2017
Season Finale - Here's a credits breakdown

[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:12 PM 06-25-2017
Anton died so we could live

Like Jesus

Oh, Fuck. . . .
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 06:32 PM 08-05-2017
So, TJ Miller was actually fired. He tried to put a spin on it in the trades, as if it was a mutual decision after his idea, but he was fired.

Apparently, he was becoming a gigantic diva on the set, he was often too high to perform and his roles in Deadpool and as the star of The Emoji Movie really went to his head and started behaving as if he was better than the other guys (which he's known for more than a decade, so it was a shock) and he really did hate Alec Berg, whom he called out in the trades.

People close to him are afraid he's going to crash and burn.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:20 PM 08-05-2017
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
So, TJ Miller was actually fired. He tried to put a spin on it in the trades, as if it was a mutual decision after his idea, but he was fired.

Apparently, he was becoming a gigantic diva on the set, he was often too high to perform and his roles in Deadpool and as the star of The Emoji Movie really went to his head and started behaving as if he was better than the other guys (which he's known for more than a decade, so it was a shock) and he really did hate Alec Berg, whom he called out in the trades.

And now he's 'punking' everyone with fake suicide tweets after Emoji tanked.

I try not to hate on him because he seems to amuse Doug Benson, but he's not a good dude.

Never found him funny, just right for the right role under a good writer, like the Bachman role. He's usually unbearable on live podcasts.
[Reply]
Fishpicker 07:48 PM 08-05-2017
Still, I thought the way that Miller announced that his cast mates didn't do enough for Hillary was hilarious. Kumail Nanjiani is a proud SJW and actually walks the walk. that must'vs really chapped his ass to hear TJ throw he and the cast under the bus.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 08:02 PM 08-05-2017
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
And now he's 'punking' everyone with fake suicide tweets after Emoji tanked.

I try not to hate on him because he seems to amuse Doug Benson, but he's not a good dude.

Never found him funny, just right for the right role under a good writer, like the Bachman role. He's usually unbearable on live podcasts.
Okay, so here's the other thing I heard about him that I hadn't heard in the past: He's blamed his weird behavior on a tumor but none of his friends can confirm that he actually had a tumor.

He's trying to pull some Andy Kaufman type "Performance Art" but it's not working.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 08:11 PM 08-05-2017
Oh and forgot to mention, a brain tumor.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:18 PM 08-05-2017
Oh and forgot to mention, a brain tumor.
Yeah, he's made it into a bit.

[Reply]
eDave 10:01 PM 08-05-2017

This is what I suspected. Too big for his britches.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 10:28 AM 08-06-2017
Originally Posted by eDave:
This is what I suspected. Too big for his britches.
Unfortunately, drug use played a role as well, and I'm not referring to weed.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 10:29 AM 08-06-2017
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Yeah, he's made it into a bit.
Weird
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 11:24 AM 08-06-2017
Unfortunately, drug use played a role as well, and I'm not referring to weed.
So heroin was his fix of choice?
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 11:42 AM 08-06-2017
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
So heroin was his fix of choice?
The type of drug(s) wasn't mentioned.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 9
« First < 34567 89 >
Up