« First < 121819202122 2324252632 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Deshaun Watson requests trade
Trent Green GOAT 09:06 AM 01-28-2021
https://mobile.twitter.com/AdamSchef...80509094774374
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:29 PM 01-28-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
You're takes suck I swear.
How is stating the fact that Houston won 4 games a "take" that sucks?

Maybe you are just a stupid dickhead with a reading comprehension problem. :-)

Houston was 4-12.
[Reply]
Mecca 09:34 PM 01-28-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:

Houston was 4-12.
Wins is a team stat bozo.
[Reply]
-King- 09:38 PM 01-28-2021

Houston was 4-12.
Let's say Reid/Veach traded Tyreek Hill in the off season. Then they got fired during the season and let's say uhhh Romeo Crennel got hired as interim head coach. Then the defense allowed 29 points per game. All the while Mahomes had 5200 yards and 36 touchdowns.

Would you blame Mahomes if they had a bad record that year?
[Reply]
Mecca 09:39 PM 01-28-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
Let's say Reid/Veach traded Tyreek Hill in the off season. Then they got fired during the season and let's say uhhh Romeo Crennel got hired as interim head coach. Then the defense allowed 29 points per game. All the while Mahomes had 5200 yards and 36 touchdowns.

Halfy is one of these guys who doesn't understand nuance when it comes to these things.
[Reply]
stevieray 09:59 PM 01-28-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:

Solid take.

I wonder if Mahomes would ask to be traded in the same scenario?

Would we blame him for bailing?

Sucks to be a Texans fan right about now.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 10:31 PM 01-28-2021
What if he is traded and then does not like his new coach- will he keep demanding trades?
Welp, he can always try and join LeBron in LA...
[Reply]
Megatron96 10:44 PM 01-28-2021
Originally Posted by stevieray:
Solid take.

I wonder if Mahomes would ask to be traded in the same scenario?

Would we blame him for bailing?

Sucks to be a Texans fan right about now.
Some people here blame TG for bailing to ATL. Dipsticks gonna dipstick.
[Reply]
BossChief 11:06 PM 01-28-2021
If we didn’t have Mahomes, I’d be beating the table for Watson for multiple firsts. Even as many as 3 of them.

I think I value Watson more than most here.

I see him as a 25 year old pro bowl quality quarterback that will turn a franchise around immediately and can make a team with average weapons and a good defense a championship contender overnight.

He protects the ball/field position, has great accuracy, good touch on the deep ball and moves around as well as almost anyone. He’s also very football smart and is a winner.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 11:08 PM 01-28-2021
What if he is traded and then does not like his new coach- will he keep demanding trades?
In that case then roast that shit. But for now who can blame him for wanting out. It's not just that he kinda dislikes his coach. It's that the front office is so incompetent they managed to piss off jj watt, maybe the nicest player in the whole damn league.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 11:36 PM 01-28-2021
I see him going to the COLTS or Jacksonville.
[Reply]
ljmhawk 11:43 PM 01-28-2021
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
I see him going to the COLTS or Jacksonville.
uh....jacksonville has the 1st pick this year....
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:18 AM 01-29-2021
Watson is a loser.

Winning in college doesn't mean jack shit.

How about you win in the playoffs when the opposing team spots you 24 points? Or at the very least, how about you muster up more than 7 fucking points for the remaining 3 quarters after the team you're playing roars back from that huge deficit?

He's a loser, and he behaved like a loser during and after that game. He had given up by the beginning of the 4th quarter.
[Reply]
Dull Tools 04:36 AM 01-29-2021
Originally Posted by ljmhawk:
uh....jacksonville has the 1st pick this year....
I would rather have Watson over Lawrence at this stage. Not sure if Houston what else Houston would need in that trade but a 25 year old proven NFL player is better than a QB that could end up being a bust.
[Reply]
AussieChiefsFan 04:40 AM 01-29-2021
Don't blame him
[Reply]
MIAdragon 04:47 AM 01-29-2021
Originally Posted by tredadda:
I don't believe skin color of the coach would have impacted his decision much. He wanted EB not because he was black but because he was the OC of one of the most explosive offenses in modern times. Plus EB was highly recommended by both Reid and Mahomes. I also think that deep down he looks at the success of Mahomes and thinks what could have been had KC drafted him instead. He's already a Top 5 QB. Imagine what he could have done under Reid's tutelage. He still wouldn't have been as good as Mahomes currently is, but Watson would be even better than he currently is.
Pretty sure I saw several instances where he mentioned “black coaches” so it definitely was an impact.
[Reply]
Page 22 of 68
« First < 121819202122 2324252632 > Last »
Up