ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 135 of 200
« First < 3585125131132133134135 136137138139145185 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****2018-2019 Official NBA Regular season thread****
dirk digler 05:23 PM 10-16-2018
Didn't see anybody starting this thread so I guess I will.

Anti climatic season starts tonight and my prediction is GS vs Boston in the NBA Finals.

First 2 Games tonight on TNT with Philly vs Boston and OKC vs GS. Westbrook is out tonight so that game will be a blowout most likely.
[Reply]
Setsuna 04:48 PM 06-15-2019
Originally Posted by mcaj22:
yea the Wizards need a new GM first to make that move. And they shouldnt accept pennies on the dollar like all these other teams that trade all star talented guys for scraps.
That's unfortunate if that's the case.

Originally Posted by staylor26:
I find it hard to believe that’s the best they could get after every team just saw the Kawhi trade paying off for Toronto.
My thoughts exactly. Kawhi alone made a one year deal worth it for an entire country. Even making it to the Finals and losing was worth it for those fans. They didn't have to win and they were still undeniably grateful.
[Reply]
Urc Burry 04:48 PM 06-15-2019
The only realistic options were Boston and NY.. Boston knew it was a one year rental unless they could get Kyrie to stay.. which didn’t happen. New York could have offered the third, Knox, and others. But that still probably couldn’t top the lakers. And for them the one year isn’t worth it with Durant being out for the year
[Reply]
tyecopeland 04:54 PM 06-15-2019
Isn't this the same shit they could have gotten during the season from the Lakers. Like I feel that this was one of the proposals the Lakers leaked. The only difference is that now we know this year's first is the 4th pick. I don't really care about it but I'm happy because I'm sure lavar ball is pissed off about it.
[Reply]
bricks 04:55 PM 06-15-2019
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Undermining his value? Obviously Siakam isn't anywhere near as good as Anthony Davis, nor will he ever be. But the Pelicans aren't going to get a player anywhere near as good as Anthony Davis. That's the problem with having to trade a top 5 player in the NBA. They simply have to take the best player/best offer available.
How do you know they’re not going to get a player as good as AD?

You act like you know the future!

Exactly they got the best deal possible which was Lonzo ball, Brandon Ingram, Josh Hart and 3 1st round picks!! Why? B/c they’re rebuilding. This offer we know is a hell of a lot better than Siakam for AD straight up.

You asked for a better deal, here ya go!
[Reply]
-King- 04:56 PM 06-15-2019
LeBron is back in the ****ing game!

Side note: What an awful deal for the Pelicans. Only piece there of any real value is the #4 pick. Ball, Ingram and Hart are total scrubs and the other picks are worthless after the Lakers get back to the Finals (which they will do provided they add some shooting around LeBron rather than whatever absolute nonsense they did last offseason). They also could have had this offer with Kuzma too in the spring. :-)
It's a good deal for both teams.
[Reply]
staylor26 04:57 PM 06-15-2019
Just when it felt like the super team era was coming to an end....

All this does is justify what the Warriors and KD did because Lebron was never going to stop trying to build super teams.
[Reply]
In58men 04:57 PM 06-15-2019
Fuck yes!!!!!!!

Now go get Kemba!!!!!!
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 04:58 PM 06-15-2019
Ugh. Really don't love this trade for New Orleans. Ingram's decent, but a long-term solution for a rebuild team? The other guys were throwaways. So basically it's all for the #4 pick and maybe the cap savings from not having to sign AD. At least with a Knicks trade, future 1st rounders would actually have draft value... even with a trade for AD.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 04:59 PM 06-15-2019
LeBron is back in the ****ing game!

Side note: What an awful deal for the Pelicans. Only piece there of any real value is the #4 pick. Ball, Ingram and Hart are total scrubs and the other picks are worthless after the Lakers get back to the Finals (which they will do provided they add some shooting around LeBron rather than whatever absolute nonsense they did last offseason). They also could have had this offer with Kuzma too in the spring. :-)
Almost exactly as I noted.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 05:00 PM 06-15-2019
Lebron needs his super team to compete in the west.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 05:01 PM 06-15-2019
This suggests to me that the Celtics weren’t willing to part with Tatum nor the Raptors willing to part with Siakam for one year of AD. Although maybe I’m giving Griffin too much credit and he thinks some of these Lakers scrubs are actiallly good.
They got the #4 pick. Jesus, you’re dense.
[Reply]
dirk digler 05:02 PM 06-15-2019
Wow. Does this make the Lakers the favorite in the West now and so who do the Lakers get to fill out the roster?
[Reply]
dirk digler 05:03 PM 06-15-2019
Sounds like Jimmy Butler is going to the Lakers as well
[Reply]
KC_Connection 05:04 PM 06-15-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
They got the #4 pick. Jesus, you’re dense.
They better hope that pick turns out here because it’s the only thing of actual value they got in this trade. :-)
[Reply]
KC_Connection 05:04 PM 06-15-2019
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Sounds like Jimmy Butler is going to the Lakers as well
Who said? Would love to see it.
[Reply]
Page 135 of 200
« First < 3585125131132133134135 136137138139145185 > Last »
Up