Page 172 of 4874
« First < 72122162168169170171172 1731741751761822222726721172 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:09 PM 11-03-2015
Originally Posted by TEX:
It's the Cheating Donx, so of course they can/could/would. Elway would find a way...Plus Al Davis isn't around to bust them for cap violations anymore so..:-)
Elway trying to buy a Superbowl....once a sham, always a sham. NE/Belichick are going to school him....
[Reply]
Bowser 12:12 PM 11-03-2015
Well, give it to Denver....they are truly selling out this year to give Manning his second ring before the sun sets on his playing days.

I completely expect them to get both Joe Thomas and Alshon Jeffrey before the trade deadline. Because Chiefs.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:18 PM 11-03-2015
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Well, give it to Denver....they are truly selling out this year to give Manning his second ring before the sun sets on his playing days.

I completely expect them to get both Joe Thomas and Alshon Jeffrey before the trade deadline. Because Chiefs.
Man, I hope they trade a 1st and 2nd round pick for Thomas. They are going to be cellar dwellers soon....with no ring to show for it. They have to get home field for the play-offs to even think about doing anything...which they wont.
[Reply]
manchambo 12:22 PM 11-03-2015
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Man, I hope they trade a 1st and 2nd round pick for Thomas. They are going to be cellar dwellers soon....with no ring to show for it. They have to get home field for the play-offs to even think about doing anything...which they wont.
Whatever else happens, how is it good for you if Denver gets the best OT in the game?

Good god you're dumb.
[Reply]
Bowser 12:25 PM 11-03-2015
Originally Posted by manchambo:
Whatever else happens, how is it good for you if Denver gets the best OT in the game?

Good god you're dumb.
Denver is going to have to pay the salary cap toll sooner or later, even if it is Elway pulling the strings.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:25 PM 11-03-2015
Originally Posted by manchambo:

Good god you're dumb.
He has played 8 seasons, you moron. You dont sacrifice the future of your team for a 31 year old LT. Elway's drafts haven't exactly been stellar....when all those vet's leave post-Manning...they are going to be a shell.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 12:34 PM 11-03-2015
Elway's drafts haven't exactly been stellar....when all those vet's leave post-Manning...they are going to be a shell.
Elway drafted... Von Miller, Julius Thomas, Malik Jackson, Derek Wolfe, Orlando Franklin, Bradley Roby, Danny Trevathan, Sylvester Williams, Virgil Green, Ronnie Hillman, Shane Ray, and then to top it all off he signed Chris Harris, Shaq Barrett, Lerentee McCray, and CJ Anderson as UDFA's and maybe nabbed a franchise QB in Brock Osweiller.

That's some stellar drafting to be honest and there are some other guys I didn't mention that Elway's drafted that could still pan out. He's probably done a better job in the draft than any GM in the league since he came to Denver.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:40 PM 11-03-2015
Originally Posted by KnowMo2724:
Elway drafted... Von Miller, Julius Thomas, Malik Jackson, Derek Wolfe, Orlando Franklin, Bradley Roby, Danny Trevathan, Sylvester Williams, Virgil Green, Ronnie Hillman, Shane Ray, and then to top it all off he signed Chris Harris, Shaq Barrett, Lerentee McCray, and CJ Anderson as UDFA's and maybe nabbed a franchise QB in Brock Osweiller.

That's some stellar drafting to be honest and there are some other guys I didn't mention that Elway's drafted that could still pan out. He's probably done a better job in the draft than any GM in the league since he came to Denver.
Did you just name Osweller?..good luck with him next season.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 12:53 PM 11-03-2015
Did you just name Osweller?..good luck with him next season.
Yeah, that made me chuckle... Brock is such an unknown and in his last year, I think.
[Reply]
manchambo 01:11 PM 11-03-2015
He has played 8 seasons, you moron. You dont sacrifice the future of your team for a 31 year old LT. Elway's drafts haven't exactly been stellar....when all those vet's leave post-Manning...they are going to be a shell.
You are just dreaming. Maybe it's hard for you to understand because the Chiefs ownership hides behind the cap to avoid spending money. But Denver has no cap trouble now, and when Manning leaves that will be $20 million off the books. If Thomas is added that means Clady gone next year. Teams trying to win usually pay for a good OT.
[Reply]
RunKC 01:27 PM 11-03-2015
Originally Posted by KnowMo2724:

Almost all the guys you listed are JAG's.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 11-03-2015, 01:40 PM
This message has been deleted by Quesadilla Joe.
ODESSABRONC 01:47 PM 11-03-2015
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I was wrong.

I think everyone was thoroughly shocked at the outcome, though, no?
I wasn't shocked that Denver won. I didn't see the defense holding Rodgers to 77 yards passing was a bit of surprise, and I thought the score would be closer but other than that it wasn't surprise.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:54 PM 11-03-2015
Originally Posted by ODESSABRONC:
I wasn't shocked that Denver won. I didn't see the defense holding Rodgers to 77 yards passing was a bit of surprise, and I thought the score would be closer but other than that it wasn't surprise.

You weren't surprised that the offense put up damn near 30 points on its own?

You weren't surprised the offense put up 500 yards?

You weren't surprised Peyton didn't get sacked a single time?

That's horseshit. Everyone was surprised by that thorough spanking- even KnowMo.
[Reply]
Sideburn 01:56 PM 11-03-2015
Elway trying to buy a Superbowl....once a sham, always a sham. NE/Belichick are going to school him....
Isn't every championship bought? I'm pretty sure every player in the league is paid money for their services...and considering there isn't a farm system in Football, you can't exactly claim that you built your team from the ground up with players you developed.

I know this ignores the entire premise of your hate, but seriously. Maybe if your team tried 25% as hard as the Broncos to put a good product on the field every year you guys could finally tie Tim Tebow for playoff victories in the last 21 years. :-)
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 01:57 PM 11-03-2015

Newly acquired TE @VernonDavis85 is only TE in NFL history w/multiple seasons of 13+receiving TDs. Gates, Graham & Gronkowski each have 1.

— Patrick Smyth (@psmyth12) November 3, 2015

:-)
[Reply]
Page 172 of 4874
« First < 72122162168169170171172 1731741751761822222726721172 > Last »
Up