ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Nzoner's Game Room>I fucking love Chris Jones
staylor26 03:32 PM 12-09-2019
And fuck whoever doesn’t!

When’s the last time you saw a Chiefs player do something so cathartic for the fan base? I felt like I was right next to him telling Brady he’s a fucking pedo/pussy.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:01 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Alright I’ve watched one single drive of KC/NE A22 and I’m ready to say yeah, I’m leaning toward sign Jones right now. Holy shit.

New England could not block him whatsoever. Not even Mason. He just rapes interior linemen week in and week out.
He was absolutely destroying the 3rd and long plays where he was able to just explode upfield. That first step quickness is elite; really on Donald's level in that regard.

He doesn't have the discipline or raw power that Donald does, but when it comes to his first step, he's right there with anyone and it just shows up all over the screen on passing downs.
[Reply]
rtmike 03:11 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
5 years on rookie deal > 4 year rookie deal plus big ass long term contract

Essentially you get him on a 5 year rookie deal then you franchise him for year 6, then let him walk or get assets for him in year 7. You get his most productive years for cheap.
That’s how the Patriots do...nm.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 03:11 PM 12-10-2019
On third downs there was 4 times where Jones had a direct impact on the Pats not converting. Sign him Veach
[Reply]
stevieray 05:04 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
He was absolutely destroying the 3rd and long plays where he was able to just explode upfield. That first step quickness is elite; really on Donald's level in that regard.

He doesn't have the discipline or raw power that Donald does, but when it comes to his first step, he's right there with anyone and it just shows up all over the screen on passing downs.
And really good handwork, he just blows through the grasp of olineman when they are trying to get their mitts on him.
[Reply]
ModSocks 05:10 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
The guy almost has 22.5 sacks in his last 26 games. It doesn’t get much more consistent than that.
Two things you can pretty much take to the bank when watching the Chiefs:

1. A Pat Mahomes TD pass
2. A Chris Jones sack.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:11 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Sorensen is trash.
You're a god damn moron.
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:11 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by stevieray:
And really good handwork, he just blows through the grasp of olineman when they are trying to get their mitts on him.
It’s those long arms, once he gets them into a lineman’s chest and shoulders and starts driving... they’re beaten
[Reply]
Patsfansa 05:16 PM 12-10-2019
Well, respect to Jones. Pats fans here. The only way to get to Brady is to show him the same fight. You could see it in him. Lurking here, but I respect your team, so wanted to give credit where it's due
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 06:24 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Aspengc8:
They can sign him. Just gotta cut ties with some garbage like watkins, sausage, sorensen and probably a few others.
Anthony Sherman is not garbage.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 06:28 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Patsfansa:
Well, respect to Jones. Pats fans here. The only way to get to Brady is to show him the same fight. You could see it in him. Lurking here, but I respect your team, so wanted to give credit where it's due
What do you think about Spygate 2.0?
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 06:30 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
What do you think about Spygate 2.0?
It would have had to have ended at some point to be a 2.0...
[Reply]
Chris Meck 10:17 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
You're a god damn moron.
YOU'RE A FUCKING GENIUS
[Reply]
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Up