ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Nzoner's Game Room>I fucking love Chris Jones
staylor26 03:32 PM 12-09-2019
And fuck whoever doesn’t!

When’s the last time you saw a Chiefs player do something so cathartic for the fan base? I felt like I was right next to him telling Brady he’s a fucking pedo/pussy.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 03:46 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Dorsey was a dipshit for trading down to take Jones. Should have stayed and took him in the first. The extra year on the rookie contract would have been worth it. Another one of his dumb ****ing decisions.
He got an extra pick. So fucking stupid!
[Reply]
O.city 03:47 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
He disappeared in the post-season last year (particularly against the Patsies), but if he decides to wreck shit in the post season this year then I might be able to be persuaded otherwise.

Now that we’ve clinched AFC West and either the 3 or 4 seed, likely, post season is the ONLY thing that matters at this point.

We’ll see . . . . .
He was pretty damn good against Indy.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 03:48 PM 12-09-2019
He was okay against Indy.

He was non-existent (minus a phantom roughing call) against the Pats.
[Reply]
O.city 03:48 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
He got an extra pick. So ****ing stupid!
Who was that pick again? Was that the CB they cut before the season started?
[Reply]
O.city 03:49 PM 12-09-2019

Didn't he have like 5 batted balls and a sack against Indy? That seems ok.
[Reply]
TLO 03:49 PM 12-09-2019

Ah yes, the ol Tom Brady shoulder tap.
[Reply]
RunKC 03:50 PM 12-09-2019
From what’s been reported, Veach is has been talking to his agent since camp.

They are going to keep him
[Reply]
Titty Meat 03:55 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
That was Russell
I think we got Parker what's his name and dj white for the picks we got in that deal to move down. Parker was traded for Ward.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:55 PM 12-09-2019
I think it was technically Ehinger (who they flipped for Ward). But really, if they don't have that pick, they probably take him instead of Eric Murray, who they took with the very NEXT pick. So you can argue it should be seen as Murray.

And if they don't take Murray there, maybe they'd have taken him instead of Demarcus Robinson (who they took with their NEXT pick in the 4th). So you can try to argue if you want to that it's Robinson that they got because of the deal.

Ultimately it's an impossible game to play, really. If I'm being totally fair I'd say that it's about 80% likely that the guy they got with that pick was PROBABLY Eric Murray; I'd say he's the opportunity cost of not having an extra pick in the 4th round when you look at how the round played out and where guys were expected to go.

And Murray was dogshit but at least he eventually netted a few games from Ogbah.

But as I said at the time - I think all teams undervalue the cost of the 1st round option and this is exactly the reason why. You'd never get me to trade out of the 1st unless you offered me a 2nd rounder or a REALLY high 3rd for my troubles. I don't think the juice is generally worth the squeeze if the best you can do is a 3rd day pick.
[Reply]
O.city 03:55 PM 12-09-2019
That was Russell
I think we got Parker what's his name and dj white for the picks we got in that deal to move down. Parker was traded for Ward.
Parker Ehinger or whatever his name was?

The one they traded for Ward IIRC.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 03:59 PM 12-09-2019
Parker Ehinger or whatever his name was?

The one they traded for Ward IIRC.
We traded Parker Ehinger for Ward last year at the end of camp.

We got him and DJ White for trading down with the Niners. Chris Jones was going to get paid regardless Chiefs Country should quit trying to play desk GM.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 04:01 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
But as I said at the time - I think all teams undervalue the cost of the 1st round option and this is exactly the reason why. You'd never get me to trade out of the 1st unless you offered me a 2nd rounder or a REALLY high 3rd for my troubles. I don't think the juice is generally worth the squeeze if the best you can do is a 3rd day pick.
:-)
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 04:03 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Too bad we probably won’t re sign him
you have to be the most negative person. every time I see a comment on here its some negative ass energy from you damn man smile once in a while
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 04:07 PM 12-09-2019
Have to keep him and coach spags defense is adapting to the other team.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 04:09 PM 12-09-2019
We traded Parker Ehinger for Ward last year at the end of camp.

We got him and DJ White for trading down with the Niners. Chris Jones was going to get paid regardless Chiefs Country should quit trying to play desk GM.
5 years on rookie deal > 4 year rookie deal plus big ass long term contract

Essentially you get him on a 5 year rookie deal then you franchise him for year 6, then let him walk or get assets for him in year 7. You get his most productive years for cheap.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Up