ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 70 of 71
« First < 20606667686970 71 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Pats filming Bengals. Caught.
Bewbies 02:33 PM 12-09-2019
https://mobile.twitter.com/BleacherR...35644064337925

Discuss amongst yourselves. :-)

The Bengals.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 12:53 PM 01-04-2020
Patriots are popular because everyone like to feel better cheering for the bad guy to lose. Cheaters never prosper is what I was told as a child. Maybe the definition of prosper needs to change because if they didn't prosper, there would be no reason to cheat.

NASCAR anyone? Or it's only cheating if you get caught.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:58 PM 01-04-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
1 Yr suspension for BB.

via GIPHY

Perfect excuse for that bitch Brady to go the fuck away.
[Reply]
DRM08 12:59 PM 01-04-2020
Originally Posted by philfree:
Sources: NFL to discipline Patriots for video violation

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...ideo-violation

This time around the punishment should be more severe. Right?!
So Patriots get punishment. What if Belichick goes to the Giants? Similar to Pete Carroll leaving USC for the Seahawks when he knew he had cheated at USC and the hammer was about to drop on the USC program.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 01:01 PM 01-04-2020
The best punishment would be to take way the Faketriots’ first round draft picks in 2020 AND 2021.

2021 would prevent them from lucking into tanking/drafting Trevor Lawrence.
[Reply]
Lprechaun 01:01 PM 01-04-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Perfect excuse for that bitch Brady to go the **** away.
I was thinking this is a perfect time to end it without either of them further tarnishing their *legacy*
BB gets a year. Brady walks away saying he is too old for a rebuild and all is done.
All the while they can spit and spew "nothing to do with football "... except its about football
[Reply]
Lprechaun 01:02 PM 01-04-2020
Originally Posted by DRM08:
So Patriots get punishment. What if Belichick goes to the Giants? Similar to Pete Carroll leaving USC for the Seahawks when he knew he had cheated at USC and the hammer was about to drop on the USC program.
League suspension... not Patriot head coach suspension. Same thong would have happened if Sean Peyton had went somewhere else.
[Reply]
DRM08 01:05 PM 01-04-2020
Originally Posted by Lprechaun:
League suspension... not Patriot head coach suspension. Same thong would have happened if Sean Peyton had went somewhere else.
That's what I am saying, the punishment needs to be for Belichick and not necessarily the Patriots organization in general.
[Reply]
philfree 01:11 PM 01-04-2020
We don't know what the punishment is going to be. I don't think BB will escape all punishment though. In the end maybe it's BB back to Cleveland. Maybe he retires. They're not taking away any trophy's so any punishment will be insignificant in that regard.
[Reply]
philfree 01:13 PM 01-04-2020
That's what I am saying, the punishment needs to be for Belichick and not necessarily the Patriots organization in general.
Both BB and the Patriots need the hammer.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 01:25 PM 01-04-2020
Disband the franchise, vacate ALL wins, and ban Belichik from coaching in the NFL for life.
[Reply]
DRM08 01:35 PM 01-04-2020
Originally Posted by philfree:
Both BB and the Patriots need the hammer.
Ha, fair enough. Kraft is a dirty old man (literally).
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:56 PM 01-04-2020
I'm still hoping that the league mandates that the patriots team meetings and practices have to be open to other teams for the next twenty years. Let the punishment fit the crime.
[Reply]
Buehler445 02:07 PM 01-04-2020
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I'm still hoping that the league mandates that the patriots team meetings and practices have to be open to other teams for the next twenty years. Let the punishment fit the crime.
I like where your head’s at.
[Reply]
Buehler445 02:13 PM 01-04-2020
Yeah anyone that’s thinking there will be a severe punishment is dreaming.

Anyone that thinks the punishment whatever it may be will prevent these fucking brotherfucking massholes from fucking cheating at every available opportunity isn’t even on planet earth.

Fucking Cheatriot.
[Reply]
Mennonite 02:20 PM 01-04-2020
Originally Posted by Rain Man:

Sounds good until you realize that the Pat's "practice session" is just them sitting around watching a video of your own practice. And then you notice it's actually a video if them watching you watching them watching you.

It's cheating fucks all the way down.
[Reply]
Page 70 of 71
« First < 20606667686970 71 >
Up