ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 67 of 71
« First < 17576364656667 68697071 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Pats filming Bengals. Caught.
Bewbies 02:33 PM 12-09-2019
https://mobile.twitter.com/BleacherR...35644064337925

Discuss amongst yourselves. :-)

The Bengals.
[Reply]
Halfcan 11:12 AM 12-30-2019
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan:
I am genuinely wondering if part of the investigation is shutting down their ”operation,” causing their inability to gain an advantage.

Regardless of how things transpire, their path to the SB is severely hindered by the loss to Miami. TEN, KC, then BAL is a gauntlet. Enjoy rotting in hell, Cheatriots... Oh, and the obligatory: Stay down, BITCH!
Yeah, it looks really bad to lose to a team they completely beat down BEFORE Spygate 2.

It shows that intel from the "scouts" has been crucial to their dynasty.
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 10:46 AM 01-02-2020
With 2 posts in the past 2 days imploring the league to go easy on New England, noted Pats apologist Mike Florio is doing his part. Says with no link to the football operations side, they shouldn’t get much of a punishment at all.

Never mind that their explanation that their employees weren’t aware of the rules:-) along with their long and extensively documented history of cheating should make the punishment even more severe.

I wonder what Kraft pays Florio?

I’m not linking because I refuse to direct traffic to that site.
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:55 AM 01-02-2020
Florio is a dumbass.
[Reply]
Mennonite 11:07 AM 01-02-2020
Funny that industry that thrives on scandal and is frequently willing to make up stories out of whole cloth to fan outrage do their best to minimize the Patriot's cheating.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:15 AM 01-02-2020
They protect the Pats because it's the east coast and literally the entire strength of Goodells run as commissioner is built on them.
[Reply]
Halfcan 11:16 AM 01-02-2020
Originally Posted by Mennonite:
Funny that industry that thrives on scandal and is frequently willing to make up stories out of whole cloth to fan outrage do their best to minimize the Patriot's cheating.
They have built the Pats up to be the greatest, most unstoppable team ever- when in reality, it was all smoke and mirrors. Simple as having "Advanced Scouts" tape teams and steal their singles.
[Reply]
Halfcan 11:17 AM 01-02-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
They protect the Pats because it's the east coast and literally the entire strength of Goodells run as commissioner is built on them.
Goodell is corrupt and needs to be fired.
[Reply]
Mennonite 11:22 AM 01-02-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Goodell is corrupt and needs to be fired.

The owners will just replace him with Goodell 2.0.

It's the owners who condone his actions that are the problem. He's just a highly paid puppet who carries out their wishes.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 11:23 AM 01-02-2020
They've infiltrated everything. They own the media... Espn, now barstool. Other media outlets have tried to keep up by adding patriots plants on every goddamn show. And of course they're getting great ratings because they have a long line of homers who they know would drop off the map once the Pats have back to back losing seasons. And not like it matters because the entire city is dominant in almost every other sport too.

You know this is messed up when they've basically made new York sports virtually irrelevant.
[Reply]
Frazod 11:32 AM 01-02-2020
Somebody made the statement somewhere that they were shocked that the ref$ didn't call some horseshit drive killing penalty against Miami to save the day for New England. I mean, how many times have those fuckers been bailed out like that? But not this time.

I do wonder if the league is finally sick of their shit - at least for a season.

I guess we'll find out soon enough.
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:37 AM 01-02-2020
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan:
My thoughts exactly. Very odd to see them swirling down the toilet while all of this transpires.

2019 could be the best NFL season I’ve been blessed to witness.
It may not matter, man. They got busted cheating before and it fucking changed nothing. They went right the fuck back to it. And obviously it fucking matters. If it didn't matter to their gameplanning, there is 0% chance Belicheat doesn't reign down fire on all film crews explicitly stating what they can and cannot film, because they don't need all that shit if it doesn't matter.

Obviously it fucking matters.

But I'm guessing the NFL doesn't do enough to disincentivise those fucks from doing it.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:54 AM 01-02-2020
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Somebody made the statement somewhere that they were shocked that the ref$ didn't call some horseshit drive killing penalty against Miami to save the day for New England. I mean, how many times have those fuckers been bailed out like that? But not this time.

I do wonder if the league is finally sick of their shit - at least for a season.

I think it comes down to something very simple. After the salary cap was implemented and parity football happened. We saw lots of different bowl champions for about a decade. People discussed how this was good that we had lots of different teams with a chance...but there were others who said having dynasties was good because it gave someone to people to love or hate...

Goodell takes over and magically we have the greatest dynasty of all time shortly after basically any intelligent sports writer said the days of dynasties were over. I think they were chosen for 2 reasons, Bob Kraft basically got Goodell his job and at this point Boston hadn't won shit in anything forever and was a massive market on the east coast. The NFL basically created their own version of the Yankees with this...

If the league has moved on it's because they realize that horse is dead and they need to jump off of it and find a new one.
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:13 PM 01-02-2020
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc:
With 2 posts in the past 2 days imploring the league to go easy on New England, noted Pats apologist Mike Florio is doing his part. Says with no link to the football operations side, they shouldn’t get much of a punishment at all.

Never mind that their explanation that their employees weren’t aware of the rules:-) along with their long and extensively documented history of cheating should make the punishment even more severe.

I wonder what Kraft pays Florio?

I’m not linking because I refuse to direct traffic to that site.

Florio was confident he knew what the terms of the NFL player conduct policy was, and even with no evidence to suggest Tyreek had a domestic abuse incident, he was adamant for WEEKS that this would mean a suspension of some sort. And that was only after a good month or more of insisting that Tyreek was doomed to be suspended a year or more.

Lo and behold, the NFL interpreted their own rules differently than Florio. Imagine that!

I’m kind of glad Florio is being a stupid windbag again. He’ll probably be wrong, like he usually is, and the NFL will nail the Patriots to the wall
[Reply]
Red Dawg 12:32 PM 01-02-2020
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Somebody made the statement somewhere that they were shocked that the ref$ didn't call some horseshit drive killing penalty against Miami to save the day for New England. I mean, how many times have those ****ers been bailed out like that? But not this time.

I made the statement. They have been getting flagged at home more and more. In the past that didn't happen. It's a sign that the league believes they are a ratings liabity now. Finally they are not helping them win.
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 01:27 PM 01-02-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
:-)

Titans need to do a bug sweeper in that locker room to make sure the Pats are not listening in.

They better be prepared for biased refs and headset malfunctions at crucial times in the game.

Pats are desperate.
Assuming the Titan’s gear gets there on time
[Reply]
Page 67 of 71
« First < 17576364656667 68697071 >
Up